The Manipulator

Guest ffabris

Re: load order, I never used a mod organizer either. Given that I was on linux, using wine, many simply didn't work in that environment. I also prefered to control where things go, myself. I used two criteria: try to group things together by what they are/do, and always place a referenced mod before mods that reference it.

(Note: I mean Skyrim's load order here; some mod organizers list first loaded mods at the top, some list them last... which makes no sense to me but hey.)

If you go by this, Manipulator should be loaded after RaceMenu, UIExtensions any all other mods it requires. Will that make a difference? Perhaps not - but doing it that way had everything working for me.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:26 AM, ashenwolfx said:

Hello! I have recently installed manipulator 6.3 ( last updated 12/16/2016 ), everything loaded in mcm just fine except it isn't picking up on racemenu for npcs? it says I don't have a racemenu installed, but I have racemenu and it works just fine when I use showracemenu on my own character via console commands. It also doesn't give me an option to create a hotkey under settings for the npc racemenu.

I was wondering if there is a newer download for the manipulator that I had missed, or if it should be somewhere specific in my load order ( i use loot )? Or .. if I am doing something else wrong entirely. Thank you!

Racemenu is several files. The main plugin and  - let me list my Racemenu setup: 

RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5                            
RaceMenu - Overlays Plugin v2-5-0    
RaceMenu - Mimic Plugin v2-0-0

and various overlays. But those 3 are the core of my Racemenu setup. And everything works by itself (using showracemenu) and, with Manipulator and UI Extensions.  Keep in mind., I am NOT on SSE. 

Are you on SE? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Black_Shadow said:

Sorry to bother you but, is there a non-requiring DLCs version of this mod? (or at least a chanche to get one)

since he isn't working on the mod anymore I'm going to guess No. The game has been out so long and the DLCs are cheap enough, or included with the Legendary edition just about everyone has them.

Guest ffabris
On 2/8/2020 at 7:54 AM, akimmika said:

Thank you !

On 2/8/2020 at 12:08 PM, Galishai said:

I second and third and fourth this... you get the picture.  This is an essential mod for me.

Thank you both!  ?

Guest ffabris
3 hours ago, kiiper13 said:

I've been looking for a mod that would do the opposite for the friendly factions, like instead of making bandits friendly making normal NPCs hostile, you know if they're any mods like that cant seem to find any.

Not heard of any such thing, no. Maybe someone else has.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I hope you all are well and healthy! I have a pretty good size group of followers and a daughter. I just had a special follower made for her so she can marry him. I now have a partner for every follower in my group. Can I use this mod to set them all up as separate couples?  It would be nice  to see them all paired up and start having kids since I have Narue's fertility mode children installed.  If its possible to make two people in the group become a couple, would anyone care to let me know how thats done?

Thank you,

Best Regards!!

12 minutes ago, Aluviel said:

Hello,

I hope you all are well and healthy! I have a pretty good size group of followers and a daughter. I just had a special follower made for her so she can marry him. I now have a partner for every follower in my group. Can I use this mod to set them all up as separate couples?  It would be nice  to see them all paired up and start having kids since I have Narue's fertility mode children installed.  If its possible to make two people in the group become a couple, would anyone care to let me know how thats done?

Thank you,

Best Regards!!

I don't think there is an in game way to change the marital status between NPCs.  That was mostly a player rmechanic as far as I know.  Usually when creating an NPC to put in the world you would specify their relationship to another NPC.  There are entries for boss/employee, friend/foe aunt/nephew, etc as well.  While I think you can change the relationship RANK between two NPCs with the console (to set two that would be enemies to lovers) I don't think you can change the spouse flag.

Guest ffabris
3 hours ago, Aluviel said:

Hi KArl! Thank you for your time^^ I foun this and it sounds like there might be a better chance for love and if I dont like how the couples have paired up I can dis the mod and re install and try again. I wonder if it will break the  relationship dialogue overhaul?  I lost all Npc's voice there for a while. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77792

I'd never heard of that mod, sounds clever and interesting. However, it is quite old, so there's a change it will break stuff. Use with caution.

RDO adds dialog that is already in game, just not used. It also adds events, followers, and several corrections to quests. I do not think there is any dialog for NPC to NPC marriage or kids.  It's all centered around the player. 

BUT  there are mods that add their own dialog (and voices) that do have relationships with each other.  Take a look at them: one that comes to mind is Interesting NPC's. 

Yeah this mod really freeze up my game. I think I should just take it off for now.  Id like to know what these console commands are?

Quote by Karl:: (There are entries for boss/employee, friend/foe aunt/nephew, etc as well.  While I think you can change the relationship RANK between two NPCs with the console (to set two that would be enemies to lovers) I don't think you can change the spouse flag.)

Maybe it will help? One person said to cast the spell you get with eager Npc's on both of them and jumping back before one of them tried to sex me up. I even tried locking them in a small house together they somehow walked through the walls.

They are friendly to each other. my husband on the end and the two kids in the middle between us. Beautiful family and we are a whole gang of kitsunes on The Birthplace of a kitsune mod. I have a slide show here if any of you in quarantine want a cute story.  

Sakuras introduction.jpg

8 minutes ago, Aluviel said:

Yeah this mod really freeze up my game. I think I should just take it off for now.  Id like to know what these console commands are?

Quote by Karl:: (There are entries for boss/employee, friend/foe aunt/nephew, etc as well.  While I think you can change the relationship RANK between two NPCs with the console (to set two that would be enemies to lovers) I don't think you can change the spouse flag.)

The console command is setrelationshiprank and if you have one NPC targeted in the console, you can specify the ID of the other one and then the rank (1-4)

8 minutes ago, Aluviel said:

Maybe it will help? One person said to cast the spell you get with eager Npc's on both of them and jumping back before one of them tried to sex me up. I even tried locking them in a small house together they somehow walked through the walls.

I do not know that Eager NPCs gives you a spell. Do you mean another mod? Matchmaker perhaps?  As far as I know though, you cannot dodge an NPC if you've cast a marking type spell on them and you and if you can cast the spell on them and another NPC there is no need to dodge so I do not know what you mean.

Guest ffabris
2 hours ago, Aluviel said:

Yeah this mod really freeze up my game. I think I should just take it off for now.

Sounds like you have a conflict. This mod works very well for most people.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have too many mods too many scripts at this point. I was wrong it wasnt eager NPC I think the mod was Sexlab aroused that gives you spells. If I can cast on each of them they should get together. 

I have never heard of a mod called Matchmaker.

The console command is setrelationshiprank and if you have one NPC targeted in the console, you can specify the ID of the other one and then the rank (1-4)

~Setrelationshiprank 4 and then focus my target on the other one and type the same thing? Wouldnt that set the relationship with me not to them on each other?

They are friendly to each other. my husband on the end and the two kids in the middle between us. Beautiful family and we are a whole gang of kitsunes on The Birthplace of a kitsune mod. I have a slide show here if any of you in quarantine want a cute story.  

• 2 months later...