View File

This mod sexes up Nixy the Nix Hound and Dwemmy the Dwemer Dog.

What, you were expecting more? There's no more.

This version adds spellbooks to summon them, available from the Riverwood Trader.

Prerequisites

Sexy Nixy:

Sexy Dwemmy

Hmm. Wasn't really aware that they weren't the same. They use the same skeleton. 

I think not... might be possible to re-tag the wolf animations as dog animations and enter them again into SL that way. I've never played with that end of things. 

Ya, then you only get the wolf anims, not the dog. Plus I'm not sure what effect calling it a wolf will have on follower behavior and being able to talk to it. 

Unless there are anims that work for one and really don't work for the other, I don't know why dogs and wolves aren't treated as the same kind of creature in SL. It has the facilities to do that.

There does seem to be a carry over between some types with the same skeleton.

I thought with the work the Beastess and Untamed modders did that race wouldn't factor into them as followers, but they might be doing something behinds the scenes to add their special follower npcs as follwers separate from what "wild" wolves might be.

Either way these would make nice pets for Leito's male-female-dog(wolf) anims.  I might have to see if I can add them to the AA Lovers faction or through SLEN and lover relationship rank start a 3 way ... may be easier than hitting 3 people with matchmaker spells.

Edit:  Got Nixy and added him to the AA lovers faction. Was able to both initiate sex from that dialog tree and do a threesome with anyone else I'd made a lover.

The Aroused Creatures mod's Invite feature also worked just fine... so if someone wanted instant sex that might be the way to go... unless you want dialog practice, Bad Dog.

• 2 months later...

Neither of these is working for me at all, I am going to try a reinstall of them and see how it goes.

I have all requirements listed and they seemed installed correctly (trying again just in case).

In terms of problems the Nixx defaults to the normal dog model randomly, always at start of any animation sequence, but even just being around normally it will. Sometimes it changes back briefly.

The Dwemmer hound sort of worked, the model and animations did- but it has no junk at all if it is supposed to have any.

Edit: Yeah it's just not taking for me. Not sure why.

Edit2: Only cause I could find for it to not work, is that my creature framework is the newest version uploaded, so I guess this may not be compatible with it?

@spoonsinger, kinda handsome, I think. Shall I include it in the next version, if I make one?

No problem on my part. I generally go via a Stallman'esk philosophy on IP, unless it's actual work for food or roof over head - in which case I'm Harlan Ellison all the way.

I just tried Sexualized blaze, and I had that working on the previous version of CF too- now it also isn't working.

Well, damn, report it over on the CF thread. Surely he's testing the new version on the standard creature mods.

I just tried Sexualized blaze, and I had that working on the previous version of CF too- now it also isn't working.

Well, damn, report it over on the CF thread. Surely he's testing the new version on the standard creature mods.

Yeah I am doing that now.

Edit: I got them both working. I just made a new save, it didn't work so I re-registered a few times and moved between some areas and it eventually just worked and stayed.

• 1 year later...

I recommend Mod Organizer. NMM isn't bad but if you have complicated interrelated mods (such as Creature Framework + More Nasty Critters + Skyrim Immersive Creatures + Bad Dog's SIC patch) NMM can get confused.

Ignore conflicts on meta.ini. That's just information about the mod, so most mods have one and they all conflict and it doesn't matter.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i received a report of a no dick problem so i did a quick rework on the meshes (but i have not tested it in game)

SexyNixyV1_2beta.7z

Sexy Dwemmy V1_2beta.7z

also it looks like the "Dwemmydograce" is missing from the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script, i have a "DwemmydograceIris" but no "Dwemmydograce" so i will need to fix that on my end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 8:38 PM, MadMansGun said:

i received a report of a no dick problem so i did a quick rework on the meshes (but i have not tested it in game)

I've tested Dwemmy with your updated 1.2 version alongside the most recent MNC:slal, and while he has the proper flaccid display there isn't any change during animations or forced arousal.

Tested on a new playthrough just in case.