now that i played NKD a bit longer:

> i like the civilian NPC approaches a lot, but they trigger way to often (not a big problem unless you set devious devices chance too high)

Would it be possible to have a timeout between the approaches (like DEC)?

If that is too hard to implement, how about a hotkey to switch civilian approaches off in crowded areas?

Its mainly of interest for a better compatibility with other mods.

realy the only thing i can bitch about is the missing timeout between civilian rape approaches, everything else i like a lot! THX \o/

I would not call it "bitching" as it is in fact a valid criticism. :-)

The (slowly evolving) idea behind ND was to force the PC to be naked more frequently (and keep them like that as long as possible) in a somewhat immersive way and, at the same time, to make it risky to show up naked in civilised places (just as it would be in the real world).

The problem behind the civilian rape feature is that it was a later addition to the "guard punishment" scenario, and therefore it uses basically the same scripted mechanics to trigger. In the "guard punishment" scenario the immersive explanation is an imaginary law against public indecency, therefore it is logical that once a guard catches sight of the naked PC, the punishment scene must start in every single case.

But the mechanics should not have been implemented the exact same way in the "civilian rape" feature: after all, civilians are not bound by any kind of law to rape a naked person on sight.

So you are totally right, not only from a gameplay-related, but also from an immersion-related point of view. No doubt, the mechanics must be changed.

I've got two problems with the suggested "cooldown period" solution though. First, it would be slightly more complicated to implement, and second (and more important): that way the player, once raped, could be absolutely sure that they can wander around naked for a certain period without any risk at all.

So I think I'll just simply put one more dice roll step in the process of triggering the civilian rape scene: once every other conditions are fulfilled (the player character is naked, no guard punishment scene is running and there is a civilian around who qualifies as a potential raper), the script would trigger the rape scene only with a certain probability (which would be adjustable in the MCM of course).

That way the rape scenes would start much less frequently (and their chance could be fine-tuned to your liking), but your character would have to remain careful all the time, as the rape scene could still happen any time.

What do you think about it?

Edit:

PS: There IS a cooldown period (~30 sec) after guard punishment and/or civilian rape scenes.

late answer: yes i found that out too (stalking NPC on the road naked, well what creepy dragonborns do if they emerge naked out of dungeons).

30sec are enough if you meet single NPC on the road or locations like mills, but if its rush hour in a tavern you might be, literally, fucked (or other mods trigger approaches too, like DEC/SLDialogs/SexistGuards)

And if your slowed down by DD,Inflation,Apropos you might not make it out of the range of all those horny NPCs in 30sec

so, yes i like your ideas!

Yes please put some sort of timer in place.  I just slept in the Sleeping Giant Inn, this mod strips me naked when I sleep and upon waking up before I could get out of the room Orgnar approached, did the nasty and as soon as the scene ended the forcegreet came back.  This happened five times in a row before I was able to put something on to get away from him.

now that i played NKD a bit longer:

> i like the civilian NPC approaches a lot, but they trigger way to often (not a big problem unless you set devious devices chance too high)

Would it be possible to have a timeout between the approaches (like DEC)?

If that is too hard to implement, how about a hotkey to switch civilian approaches off in crowded areas?

Its mainly of interest for a better compatibility with other mods.

realy the only thing i can bitch about is the missing timeout between civilian rape approaches, everything else i like a lot! THX \o/

I would not call it "bitching" as it is in fact a valid criticism. :-)

The (slowly evolving) idea behind ND was to force the PC to be naked more frequently (and keep them like that as long as possible) in a somewhat immersive way and, at the same time, to make it risky to show up naked in civilised places (just as it would be in the real world).

The problem behind the civilian rape feature is that it was a later addition to the "guard punishment" scenario, and therefore it uses basically the same scripted mechanics to trigger. In the "guard punishment" scenario the immersive explanation is an imaginary law against public indecency, therefore it is logical that once a guard catches sight of the naked PC, the punishment scene must start in every single case.

But the mechanics should not have been implemented the exact same way in the "civilian rape" feature: after all, civilians are not bound by any kind of law to rape a naked person on sight.

So you are totally right, not only from a gameplay-related, but also from an immersion-related point of view. No doubt, the mechanics must be changed.

I've got two problems with the suggested "cooldown period" solution though. First, it would be slightly more complicated to implement, and second (and more important): that way the player, once raped, could be absolutely sure that they can wander around naked for a certain period without any risk at all.

So I think I'll just simply put one more dice roll step in the process of triggering the civilian rape scene: once every other conditions are fulfilled (the player character is naked, no guard punishment scene is running and there is a civilian around who qualifies as a potential raper), the script would trigger the rape scene only with a certain probability (which would be adjustable in the MCM of course).

That way the rape scenes would start much less frequently (and their chance could be fine-tuned to your liking), but your character would have to remain careful all the time, as the rape scene could still happen any time.

What do you think about it?

Edit:

PS: There IS a cooldown period (~30 sec) after guard punishment and/or civilian rape scenes.

late answer: yes i found that out too (stalking NPC on the road naked, well what creepy dragonborns do if they emerge naked out of dungeons).

30sec are enough if you meet single NPC on the road or locations like mills, but if its rush hour in a tavern you might be, literally, fucked (or other mods trigger approaches too, like DEC/SLDialogs/SexistGuards)

And if your slowed down by DD,Inflation,Apropos you might not make it out of the range of all those horny NPCs in 30sec

so, yes i like your ideas!

Yes please put some sort of timer in place.  I just slept in the Sleeping Giant Inn, this mod strips me naked when I sleep and upon waking up before I could get out of the room Orgnar approached, did the nasty and as soon as the scene ended the forcegreet came back.  This happened five times in a row before I was able to put something on to get away from him.

Actually there is a built-in 30 sec cooldown period after a civilian rape event, during which no new civilian rape and/or guard punishment event is supposed to occur.

You can see it working if you turn debug messages on (in the ND MCM Debug page), in the form of incoming messages reading "Public indecency is temporarilly suspended by ND" (or something similar).

I don't really understand how another rape event can be triggered right after the end of the previous one. It may have something to do with sleeping and/or some weird mod conflict. I'll look into it as soon as I'm back to modding.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to have run into an issue, sorry if it's been asked about already. Long story short, the mod worked fine for a few locations but now won't work at all, freezing the game when the screen blacks out after the "curse" starts.

I originally installed the Redux (1.4) version of the mod before creating a new save to play it with. I configured the mod with the MCM, setting it to only activate at certain locations, turned the "stolen gear" chances to 0% so my gear is always outside, etcetera, you know, normal user-preference based modifications. 

I cleared two "bandit camp" areas - the one outside Whiterun that doesn't have a map-marker, and Halted Stream Camp - which fell outside of my preferences, so the mod didn't activate during them. The first place I visited that the mod would affect me was Bleak Falls Barrow, and I went through it without running into any issues. After I decided to go through the necessary quests to get Lydia as my follower, I went and cleared two more unaffected areas before going to one area that was supposed to apply the "curse" to me and remove my items. This is where I started to run into a problem:

The mod's effect starts as normal, rendering my character unconscious to later wake up without her items, but once the screen blacks out from the effect, the game freezes. Deactivating the mod (or rather, un-checking the "activate" option in the MCM), lets me enter the dungeon and clear it as usual, no freezing at all. I figured it was an isolated incident, so I moved on, attempting to clear a different dungeon with the forced removal of my items. However, this is the point where the mod would outright refuse to work. 

I tried three more areas after this; two actual dungeons and an inn, but I ran into the same issue. I tried dismissing Lydia and going in alone; same issue. I tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling the latest version with all of its requirements, but even so I still run into the same issue.

Does anyone know what could possibly be causing the mod to freeze my game? Any help will be appreciated.

I originally installed the Redux (1.4) version of the mod before creating a new save to play it with.

I don't really encourage using the 1.4 Redux version of ND. It's a discontinued project.

The mod's effect starts as normal, rendering my character unconscious to later wake up without her items, but once the screen blacks out from the effect, the game freezes. Deactivating the mod (or rather, un-checking the "activate" option in the MCM), lets me enter the dungeon and clear it as usual, no freezing at all. I figured it was an isolated incident, so I moved on, attempting to clear a different dungeon with the forced removal of my items. However, this is the point where the mod would outright refuse to work. 

I tried three more areas after this; two actual dungeons and an inn, but I ran into the same issue. I tried dismissing Lydia and going in alone; same issue. I tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling the latest version with all of its requirements, but even so I still run into the same issue.

Does anyone know what could possibly be causing the mod to freeze my game? Any help will be appreciated.

Since there are a great many of ND users out there, and none of them has ever reported this kind of unwanted mod behaviour, I suspect that the root of the problem most probably lies in your particular Skyrim installation and mod configuration. In other words, it may have something to do with one or more of the following:

- slow CPU
- out of memory or some other memory management error
- savegame file full of garbage (e.g. orphaned scripts left behind by uninstalled or flawed mods)
- incorrect mod load order
- too many mods installed
- presence of conflicting mod(s)

This is what I'd do:

- make sure to keep only the absoulutely necessary mods
- use some utility (such as LOOT) to optimize load order
- check my memory management settings (it usually involves some ini file tweaks)
- create a clean save file

Can you upload your load order?

Since there are a great many of ND users out there, and none of them has ever reported this kind of unwanted mod behaviour, I suspect that the root of the problem most probably lies in your particular Skyrim installation and mod configuration. In other words, it may have something to do with one or more of the following:

- slow CPU
- out of memory or some other memory management error
- savegame file full of garbage (e.g. orphaned scripts left behind by uninstalled or flawed mods)
- incorrect mod load order
- too many mods installed
- presence of conflicting mod(s)

This is what I'd do:

- make sure to keep only the absoulutely necessary mods
- use some utility (such as LOOT) to optimize load order
- check my memory management settings (it usually involves some ini file tweaks)
- create a clean save file

Can you upload your load order?

I don't think it has anything to do with the save itself, since, like I said, I started a new character to use the mod with anyway. Since the mod worked on the save before, I'm not sure that it's a conflict, either, but I guess it could be that a script started at some point, and that caused the conflict?

Now that I think about it, I believe that between the last instance of Naked Dungeons working right and the first instance of it not working, I had my player character stripped by the NPC added by Get Stripped. Maybe that's what caused it? I'll try making another character without GS installed and see if that works.

Here's my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
HmmWhatToWear.esm=1
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
TradeBarter.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
JK Crafting Breakdown.esp=1
JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp=1
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp=1
Point The Way.esp=1
Smoking Torches.esp=1
SparrowsNonAlcoholicDrinks.esp=1
Statues.esp=1
Training Dummies XP.esp=1
Training Dummies XP Dawnguard.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
Actualize Apparel.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
BloodedHeavyArmor_by_GuitunScarfin.esp=1
BoundArmors.esp=1
combinationVanillaOutfit.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1
FA Hide Armor.esp=1
UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
Wet.esp=1
YngolsArmour.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulDawnguard.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulCreaturesDawnguardHearthfire.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
ArmorDisguises.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp=1
Naked Comment Hypocrisy Fix.esp=1
orc-female-idle-fix.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
ETaC - Complete HF Patch.esp=1
ETaC - Smelters.esp=1
SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
Werewolf_GGMSB.esp=1
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
ASX_Spells.esp=1
Crimson Tide - Blood.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
zzzSXP.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
vImmersiveBeds.esp=1
Krisan's Eyes.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp=1
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp=1
Female Follower Fix.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Reanimate FX.esp=1
RealShelter.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
Ducks and Swans.esp=1
PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp=1
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
ScrollWheelEquip.esp=1
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1
RealShelter_ETCPatch.esp=1
draugrEnglish.esp=1
DrunkenSluts.esp=1
LostEnchantments.esp=1
Skyrim Nostalgic Spells_1.4.esp=1
Order My Items.esp=1
TChomesHearth.esp=1
Take a Leek.esp=1
NK_EyeCusomizationOverhaul.esp=1
FreckleMania.esp=1
Iridum Eyes by Halendia.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1
EdhildilsTempleofMephala.esp=1
Daggerim Witch Covens.esp=1
Brothels.esp=1
HDT Physics Weapon Sling.esp=1
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp=1
Szladycraft.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Naked Dungeons.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
GetStripped.esp=1

i have encountered a relative strange problem:

whenever i activate this mod in my loadorder then i cannot use any type of fasttravel (map, cart and console teleport coc testet and reproduced. also the dragonfly in the mainquest is not possible my char keps hanging in the air but the dragon is traveled) even if the mod itself is not activatet in the mcm just in the laodorder.

would very like to use many of the mods feature, but with the totall fasttravelblock it makes soem thigns absolut timeklillers (for example travel in in a hobbledress with a yoke, anklechains and slaveboots from solitude to whiterun) absolute timekillers.

is there any way to use the mod without killing the fasttravels?

i have searched the moddescription and was unabel to find anythign relatet to travel or fasttravel. i also searched the supporttopic but i was unable to find a help for this problem.

whenever i activate this mod in my loadorder then i cannot use any type of fasttravel (map, cart and console teleport coc testet and reproduced. also the dragonfly in the mainquest is not possible my char keps hanging in the air but the dragon is traveled) even if the mod itself is not activatet in the mcm just in the laodorder.

would very like to use many of the mods feature, but with the totall fasttravelblock it makes soem thigns absolut timeklillers (for example travel in in a hobbledress with a yoke, anklechains and slaveboots from solitude to whiterun) absolute timekillers.

i have searched the moddescription and was unabel to find anythign relatet to travel or fasttravel. i also searched the supporttopic but i was unable to find a help for this problem.

You must have another mod that is causing the issue, I've never had any fast travel issues with this mod in my load order.

What about a chance a bandits looting your stuff. Say every 5 minutes inside there's a 5% chance that someone found your stuff and wandered off with it. You can track them down, but they might pawn it first too.

That sounds cool, but I'm not sure it's worth adding another script.  Lean and mean is the way to go with that Achilles Heel of Oldrim.

You must have another mod that is causing the issue, I've never had any fast travel issues with this mod in my load order.

but why i than have this problem only with this mdo in my loadorder?

without nd there are no problems with fast travel, but with nd in loadorder it kilsl the fasttravels

without nd there are no problems with fast travel, but with nd in loadorder it kilsl the fasttravels

It must be a conflict between ND and one of your other mods, but you are the first person who has had an issue with fast travel.

What about a chance a bandits looting your stuff. Say every 5 minutes inside there's a 5% chance that someone found your stuff and wandered off with it. You can track them down, but they might pawn it first too.

That sounds cool, but I'm not sure it's worth adding another script.  Lean and mean is the way to go with that Achilles Heel of Oldrim.

Actually, that is one of the possible outcomes if the trap goes off.  When you first get stripped there are multiple outcomes that could happen, from your stuff being in a container in the dungeorn, waiting for you outside, someone nice finding it, the local guard having it or a bandit finding it. 

I think there might be other options but those are the ones I've come across so far.

It must be a conflict between ND and one of your other mods, but you are the first person who has had an issue with fast travel.

so i got the bad one of the cookies =(

could it help to know the loadorder to get the conflict? or coudl it even be just a sortingerror? is there eventually someone that could show if he can reproduce the problem on his system to find out if iam the only one with the problem?

with loot sortet loadorder:

could it help to know the loadorder to get the conflict? or coudl it even be just a sortingerror? is there eventually someone that could show if he can reproduce the problem on his system to find out if iam the only one with the problem?

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-07-10T03-20-37.txt

I looked at your load order, you have a lot of mods I don't use so not sure if one of those might be causing the issue. Have you tried moving ND further down your load order or further up to see if that might make a difference?

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-07-10T03-20-37.txt

I looked at your load order, you have a lot of mods I don't use so not sure if one of those might be causing the issue. Have you tried moving ND further down your load order or further up to see if that might make a difference?

already tried through every single position of nd in loadorder, also i tried some to take every mod that have a option to disable fasttravel out (dcl, dh, qayl hope i dont have forgot one) sadly no change. but i encoutnered soemthign strange: if my pc wears some devices that re locked than i can fasttravel and the npc can take me with them.

i am atm working on a compelte clean installation of skyri mand the mods, but because of the amount and sze of some mods it wil lneed some time (alone around a day to compile the loadingscreens).

Actually the Indecency function of ND does restrict fast travel - as long as the PC is naked and/or helpless.

Have you tried one of the following:

- put on some clothing

- disable Public Indecency (Guard Punishment / Civilian Rape)?

i will try it when iam finished with the reinstall, just some hours and it should be so far ;)

Hi, deflation worked nicely for me but after a while it just stopped. I didn't install or uninstall any mod but now when I press/hold O nothing happens. I tried changing the key bind but still nothing. I also tried reinstalling the mod, downloaded the latest version but now I also got a text issue in the MCM menu where there is no explanation text it just says something like a code command like a short code name for something and deflation still doesn't happen. For the record, deflation and inflation used to work everywhere, inside dungeon and outside, but now inflation happens anywhere and there is no way to deflate. What do?

Actually the Indecency function of ND does restrict fast travel - as long as the PC is naked and/or helpless.

Have you tried one of the following:

- put on some clothing

- disable Public Indecency (Guard Punishment / Civilian Rape)?

i will try it when iam finished with the reinstall, just some hours and it should be so far ;)

seams to hang with the public indencency together, if it is active i am no able to fasttravel at all regardless of clothign state as long as i am not fully bound. if it is off i can fasttravel.

but there stands nothign in the description of it that it kilsl the fasttravel with the public indecency or iam too blidn to read it?

but there stands nothign in the description of it that it kilsl the fasttravel with the public indecency or iam too blidn to read it?

The description of the mod (in the first page of this very topic) specifically states:

"WARNING: if the Guard punishment or the Civilian rape function is enabled then fast travel is disabled when the player character is naked or helpless."

Restricting fast travel as long as the PC is naked/helpless is a deliberate part of Public Indecency.

However, it's not hard to find some clothing especially if you enable Improvised Armors.

On the other hand, it can make things much more difficult if your hands are tied.

I'll include an MCM option in the next version where you can toggle the fast travel restriction on/off.

Hi, deflation worked nicely for me but after a while it just stopped. I didn't install or uninstall any mod but now when I press/hold O nothing happens. I tried changing the key bind but still nothing. I also tried reinstalling the mod, downloaded the latest version but now I also got a text issue in the MCM menu where there is no explanation text it just says something like a code command like a short code name for something and deflation still doesn't happen. For the record, deflation and inflation used to work everywhere, inside dungeon and outside, but now inflation happens anywhere and there is no way to deflate. What do?

There's no need to hold the deflation button. It is supposed to work the following way:

1. press the deflation hotkey once,

2. wait until the deflation animation (pose) and the fluidity effect starts,

3. press the deflation hotkey again in order to stop the animation.

The description of the mod (in the first page of this very topic) specifically states:

"WARNING: if the Guard punishment or the Civilian rape function is enabled then fast travel is disabled when the player character is naked or helpless."

Restricting fast travel as long as the PC is naked/helpless is a deliberate part of Public Indecency.

However, it's not hard to find some clothing especially if you enable Improvised Armors.

On the other hand, it can make things much more difficult if your hands are tied.

I'll include an MCM option in the next version where you can toggle the fast travel restriction on/off.

hmm so i shouldnt be able to fatstravel when iam naked and boudn into for example a set of restrictive collar/gloves/boots/corset, a ballgag and a blindfold or isnt this combiantion a helpless one? but why i then can fasttravel with public indecency options on and being bound and naked but not if iam unbound and naked?

hmm so i shouldnt be able to fatstravel when iam naked and boudn into for example a set of restrictive collar/gloves/boots/corset, a ballgag and a blindfold or isnt this combiantion a helpless one? but why i then can fasttravel with public indecency options on and being bound and naked but not if iam unbound and naked?

Within the context of ND "helplessness" is defined as "wearing an armbinder, yoke or wrist restraints" as far as I can rememeber.

You can wear any number of other kind of DD items (collars, corset, etc.) and still be able to fast travel - as long as you are not naked at the same time.

Within the context of ND "helplessness" is defined as "wearing an armbinder, yoke or wrist restraints" as far as I can rememeber.

You can wear any number of other kind of DD items (collars, corset, etc.) and still be able to fast travel - as long as you are not naked at the same time.

so it is not helpless but still naked, why does ndun then dont count the mentioned combination of devices as naked and instead as clothed because  ican fatstravel with them and public indecency active?

so it is not helpless but still naked, why does ndun then dont count the mentioned combination of devices as naked and instead as clothed because  ican fatstravel with them and public indecency active?

Within the context of Naked Dungeons:
- naked = boobs and/or private parts visible (not covered by any type of clothing),
- helpless = hands tied (being unable to defend oneself).

Both are supposed to restrict fast travel, independently from each other.

You can wear any number of DD items like collars, arm and leg cuffs etc., that won't make you automatically naked because you can wear those kind of items under your garment as well.

Nakedness and helplessness behave very similarly to being in combat in terms of restriction of fast travel: these circumstances require the attention of the player because there are NPCs around who must be dealth with somehow.

Fast travel is not some kind of teleportation: it is an "auto-play" or "time warp" feature, so that you can skip a certain part of gameplay during which nothing interesting is going to happen anyway.

- You cannot fast travel when you are in combat for obvious reasons: there is no "auto-play" game mode for fighting.
- You cannot fast travel when you are naked, because there might be guards or civilian NPCs around, who might want to force-greet your character.
- You cannot fast travel when you are helpless, because there might be civilian NPCs around, who might want to take advantage of your unability to defend yourself.

At least this is the intended behaviour of the mod. If you can fast travel when your character is in fact naked, then there may be some kind of bug in ND, or you might happen to wear some kind of armor/clothing which has not been marked as "naked" in the SexLab Aroused mod (if you selected the "Use SexLab Aroused nudity check" option in the ND MCM).

There may be another reason: nudity check is not an instant procedure, there is a poll-type script checking your nude/helpless state every 6 seconds, so it takes a certain amount of time until the mod acknowledges the change of clothing.
  • 1 month later...
New version (1.9) uploaded.

- New content: the Greybeards have an unique way to offer in terms of devious device removal (unavailable if Paarthunax was killed by the player)

- New feature: Disguise

- Tons of bugfixes, which include:

- The Civilian Rape and the Guard Punishment quests (hopefully) can no longer get stuck in stage 10 for very long: the scenarios auto-reset themselves after a certain amount of time (cca. 1 min)

- The scripts attached to the Prostitution dialog lines are completely rewritten so that they can finally work as intended (better reaction to the types of worn devious devices, for instance)

- If the "keep one pickaxe" option is selected, the pickaxe is no longer dropped to the floor. It is simply left in the inventory so that it cannot stuck in the wall or disappear in other fancy ways.

- The improvised animal pelt armors can be transformed back into leather at the tanning rack

- The probability of the Civilian Rape event can be fine-tuned in the MCM (to prevent the PC from being chain-raped in crowded places)

- The Robbed quest is redesigned as a repeatable side-quest instead of a simple miscellaneous one

- A bugfix in the Immortality feature, which hopefully makes a little bit easier to get farther away from the assaulter after the rape scene before they become hostile again

- A shitload of other minor bugfixes I cannot exactly remember right now

A clean save is recommended.

Hey Gala,

Thanks for the update, going to be trying that in the next couple of days. The disguise feature looks especially interesting.

I took a quick look at the plugin file in tes5edit and noticed you forgot to fix the weight slider of the Draugr Rag however, without that enabled there will be clipping for people using bodyslide.

post-600261-0-61259800-1503713683_thumb.png