the guard punishment is working.

so then the long search for the cause of the problems shall begin.

I'll do everything I can to fix it for you.

The problem is that the fact that so far you're the only one suffering from this bug (?) makes it exceptionally hard to debug.

Now I'm working on the beta3 debugged version. It will be uploaded within 1-2 days.

Edit: I've just hunted down a few minor bugs that might have something to do with your problem. Debugged version is coming soon.

The debug message will say "Indecency Quest already running".

Thanks for the bug report. I've been trying to reproduce the error myself with no luck, but I'll try to fix it somehow in the next version.

Console workaround:

setstage ndun_CrimeQuest 1000

PS: Sorry for the late reply. I don't understand how your post could escape my attention.

Hey,

I'm sorry, I didn't respond yet.

The bug fixed itself when I was near the guard again by chance and he came up to me with the indecency dialogue and then whipped me. After that I had no more problems. But if it should happen again I will try your solution. 

Thanks

Hi all,

I tried this mod the 1st time, v1.8 beta3.

I played only like 20 minutes, so these are just 1st impressions. I left most of the settings on default. I did not enter a dungeon yet, I played only in a city.

The mod is very quick at staring sex scenes, that is really good.

I like the MCM, lots of options to set, but the defaults look okay too.

I think there are too much forcegreets (when the character is naked). Some adjustable delay may be useful IMHO between forcegreets and actions.

I couldn't figure out how the deflation work. I pressed the hotkey, but got no mesage about anything happening. I tried to move the hotkey to another key, but still no luck. I switched inflation off for now. Also, the minimum of the max is 10, I would have liked a smaller number.

Looking forward the 1st dungeon! :)

Update: Would be nice to have UUNP version of the improvised armors.

Known bugs still present in the 1.8 beta3 version:

- The "Do nothing" option in the deflation menu will NOT do "nothing" as one would suppose, but will equip the anal gape regardless of the "Anal gaping enabled" setting. (This was a test function in the script during the debugging phase, which I forgot to delete before uploading the beta3 version. I'll try not to forget about it again before uploading the final 1.8 version.) 

I think there are too much forcegreets (when the character is naked). Some adjustable delay may be useful IMHO between forcegreets and actions.

There IS a short cooldown period (about 30 seconds) between forcegreets. It may change with the final balancing of the upcoming versions.

I couldn't figure out how the deflation work. I pressed the hotkey, but got no mesage about anything happening. I tried to move the hotkey to another key, but still no luck. I switched inflation off for now. 

Pressing the hotkey must bring up a menu window (provided the Inflation feature is turned on in the MCM), where you have to select the "Leak cum" option in order to start deflation. After a few seconds you are supposed to press the hotkey again to end the deflation animation.

Also, the minimum of the max is 10, I would have liked a smaller number.

The mod still needs some balancing. I will change the limits later.

Update: Would be nice to have UUNP version of the improvised armors.

I had no time to make armor conversions yet. Any help would be appreciated. :-)

- The "Do nothing" option in the deflation menu will NOT do "nothing" as one would suppose, but will equip the anal gape regardless of the "Anal gaping enabled" setting. (This was a test function in the script during the debugging phase, which I forgot to delete before uploading the beta3 version. I'll try not to forget about it again before uploading the final 1.8 version.)

Final will be out soon?

I couldn't figure out how the deflation work. I pressed the hotkey, but got no mesage about anything happening. I tried to move the hotkey to another key, but still no luck. I switched inflation off for now. 

Pressing the hotkey must bring up a menu window (provided the Inflation feature is turned on in the MCM), where you have to select the "Leak cum" option in order to start deflation. After a few seconds you are supposed to press the hotkey again to end the deflation animation.

Thank you for the answer!

I did not get the menu for the Leak option. On 0, I have the menu for Defeat(which appeared w/o problem). I tried to move the hotkey to another key, but the menu did not appear. Could someone check please if moving the hotkey works?

(and yes, the inflation was checked in the MCM, the belly was distorted badly when I triied this feature)

Also, I think I may have found another bug, but I'll doublecheck it: I left the settings for entering a dungeon on default, which means I keep the keys.

I just entered Sarthaal, and 2 unexpected things happened:

- all my keys disappeared. In the meantime I doublechecked my save from before entring the dungeon and indeed, I had about 10 keys in my inventory. After entering, I have none.

- a device disappeared (the transparent bodysuit from DCL). Actually, it is still on the character, it just disappeared, not visible any more. I guess it has something to do with wearing another DCL device, the chain harness, and the order of items do count. So basically this is not your mods problem. :)

Thanks,

I tried the new version today. And saw this:  Enter a dungeon with followers(2), get stripped, leave the dungeon and reenter -> get the sound effect & blackout but black screen never ends.  Had to reload.  I believe it's something to do with the followers not having gear the second time in.

I did not get the menu for the Leak option. On 0, I have the menu for Defeat(which appeared w/o problem). I tried to move the hotkey to another key, but the menu did not appear. Could someone check please if moving the hotkey works?

Oh, I get it now.

1. There may be a bug in the hotkey modifier script, this is why you cannot change it. I'll double-check it at once.

2. You don't get the deflation menu, because you're using Defeat, which already uses that particular key.

I personally never checked ND together with Defeat, because I had a lot of problems with it (events not triggering, PC can still die when knocked down by an NPC not suitable for SexLab, etc.), so I unistalled it a while ago. This is why I implemented ND's Immortality feature in the first place (which is not compatible with Defeat - but the deflation should be compatible with it, so it's not an excuse for my mod in terms of the Inflation feature.)

Also, I think I may have found another bug, but I'll doublecheck it: I left the settings for entering a dungeon on default, which means I keep the keys.

- all my keys disappeared. In the meantime I doublechecked my save from before entring the dungeon and indeed, I had about 10 keys in my inventory. After entering, I have none.

That is strange. The "keep items" MCM settings were introduced many versions ago, and I never had any problems with them. I'll double-check that, too. Maybe some property values were lost during the multiple modifications of the script.

- a device disappeared (the transparent bodysuit from DCL). Actually, it is still on the character, it just disappeared, not visible any more. I guess it has something to do with wearing another DCL device, the chain harness, and the order of items do count. So basically this is not your mods problem.  :)

That is most likely so.

the onyl none that i have and still persist is with the analgape as you already mentioned i nyour updatepost

So, apart from the known "Do nothing" menu option problem and the "cannot change the hotkey O" problem is everything all right?

(guard punishment working, civilian rape working, no crash on game load, inflation/deflation working, anal gape is changing over time and gets unequipped automatically)?

I tried the new version today. And saw this:  Enter a dungeon with followers(2), get stripped, leave the dungeon and reenter -> get the sound effect & blackout but black screen never ends.  Had to reload.  I believe it's something to do with the followers not having gear the second time in.

Thanks for the bug report.

I'll try to reproduce the error myself and inform you here you if I find anything. Check out the next upload (within 2-3 days) and please tell me if it eliminates the error.

atm yes, bt its a pain i nthe ass to trigger a civilian rape, have needed a full bannered mare with extremly high aroused people and day of walkign aorudn inside of the bannered mare with nothign on me to trigger one

The civilian rape trigger works the following way:

- PC must be naked

- PC must be in the line of sight of a civilian

- PC must be close enough to them

- all the above must be fulfilled at the very moment the script checks them (once in every 6 seconds)

Please enable the debug messages in the ND MCM the next time you're about to trigger the civilian rape.

You're supposed to get messages every 6 seconds, telling you if you were seen by a guard or a civilian.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Edit: the civilian rape has nothing to do with NPC arousal level.

- There is a bug in the hotkey-changer scipts: the keys cannot be changed while the corresponding feature and the mod itself is enabled. A smarter script is coming with the next update. Until then, there's a workaround to change the keys: 1. disable the Inflation / Immortality feature in the MCM, 2. change the Deflation / Surrender hotkey, and 3. reenable Inflation / Immortality.

Any chance the improvised armor meshes will be ported to bodyslide templates?

As soon as I have some time to figure out how it works (I'm not a 3D armor modder, so no experience yet).

It would be much better if I found somebody already experienced in that. (Volunteers welcome!)

Love the mod but have a small request.  Can a check be made to see if there is a weapon in inventory before adding an improvised weapon?  Or a check to see if spells are equipped?  Nothing like having a bound sword ready to be cast, pick a mountain flower and suddenly a wooden stick is ready to be used instead.

I cant get the civilian rape/guard punish for being naked. Enabling the debug mode I get a message like this "Indecency/rape/defeat is active. Indecency effect is disabled". Also in the MCM Debug section it shows Calm Quest Stage=1000 (others are either 10 or 0). What I did was start a new game (Skyrim unbound), spawn in Riverwood and in the road to Whiterun the wolves defeated my char, rape scene start, flee from them and entered Whiterun. And there is no guard or citizen reaction (other than vanilla naked comments).

I cant get the civilian rape/guard punish for being naked. Enabling the debug mode I get a message like this "Indecency/rape/defeat is active. Indecency effect is disabled". Also in the MCM Debug section it shows Calm Quest Stage=1000 (others are either 10 or 0). What I did was start a new game (Skyrim unbound), spawn in Riverwood and in the road to Whiterun the wolves defeated my char, rape scene start, flee from them and entered Whiterun. And there is no guard or citizen reaction (other than vanilla naked comments).

The debug message you were given means that the civilian rape / guard punishment quest cannot start because one of them has already been started, but has stuck in an unrecoverable state somehow (due to some error).

There is a console workaround, but first you have to know which quest is the culprit out of the three. The quest stages displayed in the Debug page of the ND MCM can be used to figure out this piece of information.

The meaning of the quest stage numbers:

0 = quest is inactive (has never been started)

1000 = quest is inactive (has been started at least once before, but finished with no error)

any other number (most likely 10) = the quest is currently running

You should know the following figures:

- Guard punish quest stage

- Civilian rape quest stage

- Calm quest stage

All you have to do in order to make the mod recover from this error is to find which quest is running (=which is at stage 10) out of the above three, and then make it finish by setting its stage number to 1000.

So, depending on the above info, one of the following console commands can help you:

setstage ndun_CrimeQuest 1000

setstage ndun_RapeQuest 1000

setstage ndun_CalmQuest 1000

As for how the error could emerge in the first place, I need to know which quest you had to reset. I'll look into it as soon as you provide me with that piece of info.