On 11/16/2018 at 6:16 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

You could link this mod to the Pee and Fart mod. This mod controls bowel movements and the need to pee. It also comes with its own sounds and models/textures.

Dude, Pee and Fart doesn't have an API for mod authors to use. This means that skyrimfet (if he even would want to work this hard) would have to modify the scripts of that mod and share the modified scripts, which breaks the Bethesda Terms of Service. What you're asking may seem "simple" but I can assure you it's not. Pee And Fart is not a framework. There also isn't any documentation on the source code, so skyrimfet would have to analyze to figure out how the mod works too. It'd be easier to implement his own solution than use another mod that isn't a framework.

On 11/19/2018 at 9:12 AM, XenoDrake said:

Dude, Pee and Fart doesn't have an API for mod authors to use. This means that skyrimfet (if he even would want to work this hard) would have to modify the scripts of that mod and share the modified scripts, which breaks the Bethesda Terms of Service. What you're asking may seem "simple" but I can assure you it's not. Pee And Fart is not a framework. There also isn't any documentation on the source code, so skyrimfet would have to analyze to figure out how the mod works too. It'd be easier to implement his own solution than use another mod that isn't a framework.

It was just an Idea. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, shunter said:

Could anyone explain the features of this mod a bit better?

For the current version, over time, based on various factors, your body will accumulate gas.... which, depending on how you have the mod configured, will release in either often small quick farts or delayed large loud farts.

• Sound effects: The fart sound effects are often accompanied by female moans of differing degrees, depending on the nature of the fart. Although, this means it would be awkward when playing as a male character.
  • Food mod support: The gas can increase based on food you eat if you have iNeed (I believe iNeed is supported too) or RND installed, potions you drink, among various other ways.
  • Urine tracking: The new version also has its own urine tracking and release now, but is optional. It also has catheter support for that feature.
  • SexLab Scenes asshole violation: The mod will detect when the ass of a character has been defiled, and cause your bowels to churn and gas will soon follow. 
  • Belly scaling: There is also support for belly scaling with the gas that accumulates, if you so desire, but if you do I would recommend SexLab Inflation Framework so that it properly scales with NiOverride.
  • Devious Devices plug support: I should also mention that the mod detects when you have Devious Devices plugs in your anus, so it will stop the normal farts, and change to leaky ones, but gas will continue to accumulate as it cannot escape your bowels. Thus when you take out a plug, it will follow suit with a very loud and obnoxious explosion of a fart.

All of these options are configurable through the MCM, I believe. The mod also is convertible to SSE, if you follow good conversion procedures.

1 hour ago, shunter said:

I see. I started using it, and figured there would be a hotkey to test it 'manually' and just play around it when you want to. Is there a way for the author to add it?

The mod is meant to be immersive. You can't make your own body fart at will can you? I'm afraid you're asking for a feature that is kind of pointless. Play the game, enjoy the mod.

• 1 month later...
Just now, ugibber said:

v2.5 works great! (no sound for peeing - not a big deal). Some kind of NPC reaction would be cool though, I remeber people made surprised facials in some previous versions, that was fun, no? Other than that - fantastic job, thank you very much!

i still can back this feature .,... ok not back but write again :) thx for remind!

• 4 weeks later...

@ skyrimfet  - are you familiar with the"fartfile"? It was rtf document circulating the net almost more than 20 years ago... The document was like a joke, describing various farts with text and sound - I still lough loudly when I remember those moments reading and hearing the file (it was very popular back than...). Maybe I should dig up some old backups at home to see if I can find it...

BTW, your mod is great fun to play with - simple and effective as it should be.

Thank's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 7:54 AM, skyrimfet said:

i still can back this feature .,... ok not back but write again :) thx for remind!

Could you bring back the messages that would appear at the top letting you know when you are about to fart? and demeaning messages like the older version "you are a stinky pathetic fart slut" 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@skyrimfet Here, i have ported your mod Devious Butt 2.5  to SSE for myself use :) and  I saw someone needs it and posted it.

Optimized nif files and resaved esp file for SSE.

SexLab Devious Butt v2.5 SSE.zip 29.24 MB · 0 downloads

i'm not going to support SSE but i understand that some users looks for ported mods from oldrim. What should we do? - should i add your file to download sections with credits or maybe you want to develop SSE version in future and keep it as separate topic? I can add you as git contributor to devious butt project (GitHub) (are you into GIT?) - that's could make your potential work in future easier :) let me know if You want :)

In the name of the people of SSErim - thank You :)

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

i'm not going to support SSE but i understand that some users looks for ported mods from oldrim. What should we do? - should i add your file to download sections with credits or maybe you want to develop SSE version in future and keep it as separate topic? I can add you as git contributor to devious butt project (GitHub) (are you into GIT?) - that's could make your potential work in future easier :) let me know if You want :)

In the name of the people of SSErim - thank You :)

Very thanks your reply?you can add my file into download section. develop? maybe, but i need more knowledge:) currently, I'm only familiar with the common  knowledge of port mod. I have into Github, and very pleased to be contributors to your project?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whenever the author gets back to this mod i have two simple requests for an update, farting causes you to moan, and arousal goes up when you fart. moaning could be done easily even i could do it, just have to merge the moan effect in with the fart effect when editing the sound in your program of choice, 

How i wish we could get a visual gas effect as much as skyrimfet doesn't want to do this i would love it just as a feature, And i think it is possible, configuring a particle effect placing it between the actor behind area, maybe as a smoke or something idk.

Edit: forgot that there was a small update in may, lets hope these features get added in 2.6! I know arousal increasing when passing gas has been a must need people want since this mod's conception.

• 2 months later...