• 2 months later...

So i'm kinda stuck with this mod, i know it's abandoned but does anyone know a way to stop the quest and leave? of course MCM is not working so i was playing with the console but i couldn't find anything since the quest only seems to have 2 stages and i kinda want to keep this start for my character (alternate start + simple slavery)

but after the quest gets stuck i'd like to like stop the quest stab some guards and get out, but without the mcm i'm kinda stuck with the quest there and i don't want to have any problems with leftovers of the mod in my game, so basically what i want to do is to get to a point where i can uninstall the mod without breaking the game.

sounds possible imo.

thanks in advance, i liked the mod and all but it's kinda buggy.

On 13.12.2017 at 1:41 AM, delroku said:

So i'm kinda stuck with this mod, i know it's abandoned but does anyone know a way to stop the quest and leave? of course MCM is not working so i was playing with the console but i couldn't find anything since the quest only seems to have 2 stages and i kinda want to keep this start for my character (alternate start + simple slavery)

but after the quest gets stuck i'd like to like stop the quest stab some guards and get out, but without the mcm i'm kinda stuck with the quest there and i don't want to have any problems with leftovers of the mod in my game, so basically what i want to do is to get to a point where i can uninstall the mod without breaking the game.

sounds possible imo.

thanks in advance, i liked the mod and all but it's kinda buggy.

If there are leftovers that might cause problems has little to nothing to do with finishing a quest. The mod contains these scripts, so do your saves. If you want a save way... start a new game without it. That's true for all script mods in general, nothing to do with this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 3:18 AM, mv63 said:

downloaded the mod and installed following the instructions, triple checked if everything is installed correctly, nothing showing in the mcm

seems you got problem with the skyui use skyui 5 

i try to fix that sleep bug my self using creation kit. adding object reference  disabling constant damage spell which caused the player can't sleep caused of constant health damage the player received from zazhdtankle restrain spell effect.. but still the quest can't progress forward..  

• 1 month later...
On 01.03.2018 at 11:51 AM, андрей Широмонтов said:

Помогите мне пожалуйста,когда я установил всё,что надо у меня персонаж руки и ноги раскинул и так продолжает двигаться... Я не могу исправить... Можете мне помочь?

Fnis запусти.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesnt this means that you pretty much can only play skyrim for this? mining and slaving self and never escape? is escaping part of the mod or you can freely escape whenever....or never? if you can escape whenever you want, whats the point of the mod? is it why its said "you can end anytime you want"?

Why are you guys want your characters to be slave forever anyway?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Best I can say for this is that you can go through the experience as far as it exists, then coc yourself out and use these to turn off the SoT effects:

To stop the quest:

stopquest sltminequest

To unequip all restraints and remove associated debuffs:

player.unequipall

To obtain a key to open the locked doors:

player.additem 62013d09 1

To obtain a key to the inventory (near the entrance area beside the furnace) chest where your belongings are stored:

player.additem 62001986 1

To restore player control, if it's disabled:

setplayeraidriven 0

To break out of a pose:

player.sae idleforcedefaultstate

To move out of the cell (travel to Whiterun)

coc whiterun

You can remove tattoos from the MCM menu of SlaveTats.