Nice that someone continue this mod. Here are some ideas that i wrote for the original thread:

Sounds very nice, i didnt installed it yet but is there a way to escape? Like after 3-4 days one slave is working on a plan to escape (but in the end just get crushed by falling rocks for some thrilling moments?).

Does the hair regrow?

What about a little infection: When you sleep there is a chance that the bugs that are crawling around your cell laying some eggs in your vagina/ass.

For punishment: You are now the toilet for other slaves (and maybe for the guards).

Smuggling: When the guards find something in your vagina that you wanted to smuggel in (idk what it could be) the guards will stitch/sew your vagina.

A bit cannibalism: Sometimes a slave dies so the guards will feed the remains to the others.

no there is no way out yet. sure you can teleport out but the scripts are still running. Everybody agrees ideas are welcome, BUT you should play the mod first. For example: your cunt is examined everytime you go in and out the working place. it is the daily routine, so you know you cant smuggle stuff in your vagina. I agree on the toilet/cannabalism part. But it should be very careful placed if the autor thinks about adding it.

no there is no way out yet. sure you can teleport out but the scripts are still running. Everybody agrees ideas are welcome, BUT you should play the mod first. For example: your cunt is examined everytime you go in and out the working place. it is the daily routine, so you know you cant smuggle stuff in your vagina. I agree on the toilet/cannabalism part. But it should be very careful placed if the autor thinks about adding it.

Yeah sorry i should edit this post a bit more: Like i said i posted it in the original mod, so i already played it by now. These are just ideas that could be implemented.

As the most requested feature seems to be a way to escape i think this will be the next thing i work on after the slave appearences are done.

My current idea is that one of the other slaves will approach the player with a plan to escape but more importantly tell the player about someone who can heal or cover up the slave brandings.

I already added dialog that all people of skyrim share except the slaves and guards. So when you talk to anyone other in skyrim while you are still branded they will tell you to go away and that they dont talk to slaves.

As soon as the player knows about the branding removal, the way to escape will be available but optional. This way i can add more stuff without having to lead the quest to some kind of artifical end.

Might be able to integrate "S.L.U.T.S." cart pulling mechanics into pulling ore cards out to the surface.

Be able to have sex with another slave, then be forced by the guard to whip that slave as punishment (or vice versa) 

but you know; Take your time.

It's your first mod. I suggest cutting corners. Don't shy away from fade-out teleports.

"I hate fade-out teleports" said no Captured Dreams player ever.

Funny that you are mentioning s.l.u.t.s. Just yesterday i looked at the files to check out how the cart works. Pulling ores out of the mine is not possible i think there is just to little space this would end up in chaos.

Since the Dremir mine is located above Solitude i will maybe add something like a small trading post on the harbor and the player has to pull a cart with gold bars there.

But this is not very high on the list so this may take some time until i add it.

Some sex scenes on the other hand will be added soon.

Nice that someone continue this mod. Here are some ideas that i wrote for the original thread:

Sounds very nice, i didnt installed it yet but is there a way to escape? Like after 3-4 days one slave is working on a plan to escape (but in the end just get crushed by falling rocks for some thrilling moments?).

Does the hair regrow?

What about a little infection: When you sleep there is a chance that the bugs that are crawling around your cell laying some eggs in your vagina/ass.

For punishment: You are now the toilet for other slaves (and maybe for the guards).

Smuggling: When the guards find something in your vagina that you wanted to smuggel in (idk what it could be) the guards will stitch/sew your vagina.

A bit cannibalism: Sometimes a slave dies so the guards will feed the remains to the others.

No the hair does not regrow. I just added ks hairdos maybe i add something like this in the future.

Infection idea is noted. Stuff to make the players live more miserable is always good  :P

For now the bedbugs are disabled because they conflicted with the slaves pathfinding. They sometimes could not leave their cells or use the toilet.

But i would like to enable them again they are a great idea. Maybe i will find a way so they dont fuck with the pathfinding.

Toilet for the others already thought about it, definitely will add something like this but dont know when.

Same goes for smuggling but as pinkpunkt already mentioned you get searched everytime you leave the mining area so the player knows about it.

Maybe i let a npc do it or i tempt the player with a real chance of successfull smuggle will see.

cannibalism altough im not the biggest fan would fit in this scenario and have nice thrill. Killing or replacing slaves i already thought about, it should be possible but im not sure.

Maybe i will add something like this but only with a mcm option to disable the content. It is already a very dark scenario but i understand if someone does not want to see this.

If anyone knows how to disable the collision of the bedbugs help would be appreciated. I think deleting some collision data with nifskope would be the way to go but i could not figure out which.

Same goes for the flies they sometimes just disappear and i dont know why. The critterspawner is set so they spawn all the time and stay in the radius but still they randomly decide not to show up. If anyone knows about the critterspawner script and knows how to fix this...

The whole disabling/enabling thing works sometimes.

But i highly recommend to make saves every 5-10 minutes or between scenes.

I tested the whole thing a lot and managed to get rid of most of the scene stucks, but sometimes they just randomly occur no matter how often it works.

You can try changing the conditions in the scenes so there's no floaing point errors, like when you have a condition x == 1.0 change it to x >= 0.99 && x <=1.01

You can add a global variable in which you will keep track of time since scene start and interrupt the scene if it runs for too long. So imagine a guard is supposed to walk to a gate, at the start your script sets global to 0, and is counting in background each second. Then a guard walks for 23 seconds to a gate and then gets stuck, so you add a condition to end the scene when the global is > 30 or something. When the scene ends, you set the global var to 0 again. Then you do that for other scenes that can get stuck too, with 1 global var and 1 script.

You can try changing the conditions in the scenes so there's no floaing point errors, like when you have a condition x == 1.0 change it to x >= 0.99 && x <=1.01

You can add a global variable in which you will keep track of time since scene start and interrupt the scene if it runs for too long. So imagine a guard is supposed to walk to a gate, at the start your script sets global to 0, and is counting in background each second. Then a guard walks for 23 seconds to a gate and then gets stuck, so you add a condition to end the scene when the global is > 30 or something. When the scene ends, you set the global var to 0 again. Then you do that for other scenes that can get stuck too, with 1 global var and 1 script.

the conditions are mostly true or false checks like "actor.haswornkeyword" and most of the phases have no end conditions. Can floating point errors occur under that circumstances ? I believe they just occur if something counts up and the 1.00 point was missed.

I think most of these stucks happen because the ai has a problem. It sometimes happens in scene phases where no end condition exists other then "end when all actions are complete" so i think one of the ai packages is frozen.

To add a timer would help in short scenes that can be skipped but all of them are pretty long and cant realy be skipped.

I could maybe restart the scenes but that could cause more problems maybe some variable is already changed and gets changed again or the scene started somewhere else and the actors have to get back to that point.

I could combine the timer with a counter that counts which phase is already done and restart the scene from that point.

Maybe i add something like this to scenes where stucks frequently occur because adding this to all scenes is a whole lot of work for a solution that maybe just causes more problems.

The other thing is i believe these stucks dont occur that often i had playthroughs where no stucks happened.

Maybe someone who played this a little bit more can tell me how often they occured for him.

If anyone has a part of a scene where he or she gets stuck more than once even after loading from a previous save that starts before this scene. Please send me a message or post it here with a screenshot or a detailed description where exactily it happened.

the conditions are mostly true or false checks like "actor.haswornkeyword" and most of the phases have no end conditions. Can floating point errors occur under that circumstances ? I believe they just occur if something counts up and the 1.00 point was missed.

I think most of these stucks happen because the ai has a problem. It sometimes happens in scene phases where no end condition exists other then "end when all actions are complete" so i think one of the ai packages is frozen.

To add a timer would help in short scenes that can be skipped but all of them are pretty long and cant realy be skipped.

I could maybe restart the scenes but that could cause more problems maybe some variable is already changed and gets changed again or the scene started somewhere else and the actors have to get back to that point.

I could combine the timer with a counter that counts which phase is already done and restart the scene from that point.

Maybe i add something like this to scenes where stucks frequently occur because adding this to all scenes is a whole lot of work for a solution that maybe just causes more problems.

The other thing is i believe these stucks dont occur that often i had playthroughs where no stucks happened.

Maybe someone who played this a little bit more can tell me how often they occured for him.

If anyone has a part of a scene where he or she gets stuck more than once even after loading from a previous save that starts before this scene. Please send me a message or post it here with a screenshot or a detailed description where exactily it happened.

Yeah, haswornkeyword will be most likely cast to bool properly, but there are some that are comparing int to float(I have no idea if they're both cast to int or both to float). Also stuff like SLTPKGWardenMoveToCell package and others where place to travel radius is set to 0 so the npc might be hugging Xmarkerheading for a while.

Thanks for your work, it's great to see that mod back.

I love the way you have updated it, but I meet a small problem. It says after some time of picking that I have successfully mined one ore. However, my backsack is still empty, and the guard acts as if I have done nothing. Am I the only one to have such a thing? An idea of how to solve it?

tFH, consider using the Face Sculptor in the Ratway as the person that can remove the tattoos/brands.

Another request, would you consider keeping Devious Devices to a minimum if possible.  I like them for a punishment, like a night wearing a chastity belt and plugs for poor mining performance.

And a big thank you for picking up this mod.  SoT did an amazing job and I'm so glad to that you are continuing his work.

Yeah, haswornkeyword will be most likely cast to bool properly, but there are some that are comparing int to float(I have no idea if they're both cast to int or both to float). Also stuff like SLTPKGWardenMoveToCell package and others where place to travel radius is set to 0 so the npc might be hugging Xmarkerheading for a while.

okay i will have another look at the scenes and try to eliminate wrong casting maybe you can send me a message with an wrong example condition?.The travel radius is something i already expected to cause problems so at some point when ever i changed a package or created one i tried to set it to something arround 10-20.

Thanks for your work, it's great to see that mod back.

I love the way you have updated it, but I meet a small problem. It says after some time of picking that I have successfully mined one ore. However, my backsack is still empty, and the guard acts as if I have done nothing. Am I the only one to have such a thing? An idea of how to solve it?

Damn it. No you are not the only one i linked the wrong backpack to the players mining furniture. Basicly when you mine an ore it gets sent to the backpack of 45  :s

It is fixed now im going to finish some things and make a small update later today or tomorrow. Thanks for finding the bug.

While waiting for the escape option, please toss a button in the MCM that turns off the scripts. Then we can coc our way out and pretended we escaped until the official way comes along.   :)

Is it sufficient to just stop the Quest to turn off the scripts on the aliases or do i have to manually stop the update cycle ? And yes i will try to add it into this update.

tFH, consider using the Face Sculptor in the Ratway as the person that can remove the tattoos/brands.

Another request, would you consider keeping Devious Devices to a minimum if possible.  I like them for a punishment, like a night wearing a chastity belt and plugs for poor mining performance.

And a big thank you for picking up this mod.  SoT did an amazing job and I'm so glad to that you are continuing his work.

I never realy used the face sculptor because of showracemenu but thats definitely a lorefriendly idea. Only problem is dont you have to join the thieves guild to enter the ratway? its been a while since i played the quest maybe you can refresh my memory :blush: .

Personaly i like DD but i know not everyone wants to be stuffed into them all the time. At the moment the piercings i added have to be toggled in the mcm menu so it already is optional and cosmetic only. First i want to add Devices that way until i made quests which introduces them to the player. This will include wearing them for punishment.

While waiting for the escape option, please toss a button in the MCM that turns off the scripts. Then we can coc our way out and pretended we escaped until the official way comes along.   :)

Is it sufficient to just stop the Quest to turn off the scripts on the aliases or do i have to manually stop the update cycle ? And yes i will try to add it into this update.

I'm not sure. whatever makes the player cringe and fall when whipped - that makes doing anything outside the mine next to impossible.

ahem *Remove Your Tats, link in my sig* ahem  :angel:

okay i will have another look at the scenes and try to eliminate wrong casting maybe you can send me a message with an wrong example condition?.The travel radius is something i already expected to cause problems so at some point when ever i changed a package or created one i tried to set it to something arround 10-20.

I don't know which ones and I'm not sure if that's even the case, but when I look at conditions in CK everything looks like a red flag to me lol.

Also check this out  www.creationkit.com/IsScenePlaying looks like it can fail and it's used in SLTPKCellGuardWaitForSlaves

Also also when you start the SoT quest you can run away immediately, and when you get shackled you can run away too instead of following the guard. He'll follow you like a slowpoke.

Also also also when you get whipped and ragdoll you can enter a bugged 3rd person mode similar to one when resurrecting PC, a Skyrim bug. You see your char from a fixed point, mouse rotates it and you can move awkwardly. It's probably rare because I left my char at the entrance for ~30 minutes to test whipmarks...

Also also also also I got stuck after "now you'll be number 36", one time it took 3 reloads and waiting 1-2 hours, another time just waited 1 hour to get the guard to stand up.

I never realy used the face sculptor because of showracemenu but thats definitely a lorefriendly idea. Only problem is dont you have to join the thieves guild to enter the ratway? its been a while since i played the quest maybe you can refresh my memory :blush: .

Personaly i like DD but i know not everyone wants to be stuffed into them all the time. At the moment the piercings i added have to be toggled in the mcm menu so it already is optional and cosmetic only. First i want to add Devices that way until i made quests which introduces them to the player. This will include wearing them for punishment.

You don't need to join the Thieves Guild to speak with the Face Sculptor.  You do need to make your way through the Ratway, which is a bit of fun.  Consider it a pre-made mini-quest that you only need to edit.  I would think you could skip the whole showracemenu aspect by adding a line of dialogue, "Could you remove my brands/markings?".  Then have the Face Sculptor do that for a fee.

I like the DD items too, I just think they are overused to some extent.  Also the tone and feeling of the slave mining might seem peculiar with some of the more elaborate and colorful DD items.  It's your mod now, I was just offering an opinion.  Looking forward to where you take it more than anything.

Good luck.

Hi, first things first: Very nice to see you take up the baton and I like many others I wish you good luck and most importantly a lot of fun continueing the mod the way you want. It would be a shame really if all the work that already went into it would be wasted :)

Second: Does anyone reading this ever had a problem with the mod like I have at the moment? As soon as my toon gets the wrist and ankle-irons attached she starts to continually lose health until death ... I am sure its not fault of this mod, but some kind of mod-conflict, and I am still turning on/off various mods to find the culprit. But if anyone maybe has maybe encountered something similar ... ?

That being said, while wrestling with my mod-problems I had some time at least thinking about the mod itself, and I will throw my thoughts into the thread, maybe some ideas will be picked up, serve as inspiration, or the opposite :lol: Of course I have NO idea what direction you'll want the mod to take (story, mechanics, themes etc) - I just babble a bit what I would like to see if that's okay  

1. Guards: It might be nice to give them all (lorefriendly) names maybe? And change their outfits to something more thug- or bandit-like. Again I do not know if you have any kind of backstory in mind, but for me this whole mining-enterprise is highly criminal and it might add to atmosphere if the guys in charge look less like official hold-guards, and more like a bunch of cruel thugs...?

The names I would give for another reason though: Adding some kind of personality to them. The idea would be to have a couple of guards in the mine and outside that have different personalities and also treat you and the slave accordingly. Like one is an absolute sexual pervert who would often take a slave for fun, and his punishment would also be more of the sexual kind. Another one could be a total mysigonist, treating women like absolute shit and loving mostly to beat and torture them, and humiliate them also verbally. And one could be an actually decent guy who is just in for the money and has a tendency to sometimes treat a slave a bit better (let her rest, no punishment this time etc) - could also be a piece in the escape-puzzle?

All of the above could maybe add a lot to atmosphere and story, and even lead to ideas on their own about what to add more to the mod (punishments, new stuff/locations etc)

2. Story/Background: I guess it is save to say that at one point in the mod we'll have it start not from the MCM-Menu but in-game. My take on this would be rather simple but tie-in to the above: Have some charismatic male NPC flirting/seducing the Dragonborn. I envision him waiting in some tavern (maybe not in a major hold, but one of the smaller ones along the road? Just for a change as everything seems to start in Whiterun^^). I see him talking to the Dragonborn, telling her how good she looks, how charming she is, and would generally come across as a nice, handsome guy ... nothing against a little "roll in the hay" with him, a little adventure along the road, what bad could come out of it following him to his room ... yet why does this wine taste so weird and ... happy awakening, Dragonborn!

Another thing I was thinking about is the guy behind this whole mining-thing. If there is one I'd see him appearing later, when the mine outside comes into play. He could be living in his own abode, with some personal slaves for pleasure, torture and general villainous behaviour. Maybe a kind of Marquis de Sade-guy, a Bretonian then. Not a brute like his minions, but someone who likes psychological torture as much as the physical one, and runs the mines with females not only to make profit, but maybe even more so because this whole setup arouses and amuses him.

That boss could come into play more on later stages, and maybe he could take some special interest in our main char over time, often calling for her (the whole mining/working schedule would still go on, but interrupted now and then by these quest-encounters, to spice things up). In those "meetings" he could go on rambling about how he started his enterprise, giving the background-exposition, telling the dragonborn what a delight she is and all the while executing the most delicious tortures and humiliations on her ^^

3. Slavegirls: Very much like point 1. - give them names. Not "officially" though, they would keep teh numbers. But as time goes by and you talk with them from time to time they could reveal them. And give away a bit of their personalities as well. Like a strong, yet unbroken one that only feigns to be submissive, but plans to get out. Another could be utterly broken, another could be literally insane by now, and maybe another is a bit of a snitch, always trying to enhance her status by betraying other slaves to the guards and so on.

Outside could also be other kinds of slave-girls. Like ones exclusively used to pleasure the guards, and household-slaves that think themselves to be better than the working slaves in the mine (yet still are treated not much better)

4. Punishment-scenarios: Well, seeing as "cannibalism" was already asked for, and not totally shunned (not my taste though, no pun intended) I will say: A mining enterprise like this needs to be guarded not only by human guards. They realyl should have some dogs or trained wolves to make sure no slave can escape. And well...girls not behaving might spend a night in the kennel (I am aware it is probably not everyone's taste, but for me this is the ultimate degredation and very dark, and hence could or should have a place in the mod...^^)

Ah, I don't post that often, but when I do it seems I find no end :dodgy: Anyway, maybe I am totally off the rails with the above, or maybe you get some inspiration here and there. No matter what, again, I hope you have fun and do what pleases you the most. ;)

I'm not sure. whatever makes the player cringe and fall when whipped - that makes doing anything outside the mine next to impossible.

ahem *Remove Your Tats, link in my sig* ahem  :angel:

I added a stop quest mcm and it seems to work the ragdoll effect should be disabled too.

About your "Remove your Tats" mod i have seen it a while ago but i totaly forgot about it of course this would also fit perfect. At the moment it would not work because the other npcs in the world still see you as branded their reaction is tied to the fact that the player is in a slavefaction. Of course the removal of the tats still works. Maybe i could add both your tat removers and the face sculptor as options to remove the brandings ? At the moment im thinking about something a little different then removal and more in the direction of covering the brandings with some kind of special makeup. Because they are brandings and not tattoos i feel like just removing them is too easy. Maybe the npcs who can help with the brandings can sell the make up and the player has to apply it every other day or the brandings show up again.

I don't know which ones and I'm not sure if that's even the case, but when I look at conditions in CK everything looks like a red flag to me lol.

Also check this out  www.creationkit.com/IsScenePlaying looks like it can fail and it's used in SLTPKCellGuardWaitForSlaves

Also also when you start the SoT quest you can run away immediately, and when you get shackled you can run away too instead of following the guard. He'll follow you like a slowpoke.

Also also also when you get whipped and ragdoll you can enter a bugged 3rd person mode similar to one when resurrecting PC, a Skyrim bug. You see your char from a fixed point, mouse rotates it and you can move awkwardly. It's probably rare because I left my char at the entrance for ~30 minutes to test whipmarks...

Also also also also I got stuck after "now you'll be number 36", one time it took 3 reloads and waiting 1-2 hours, another time just waited 1 hour to get the guard to stand up.

Yesterday i changed the distance of all the travel packages used by this mod hopefully this will help with the stucks ^^.

but i will keep looking for conditions and will check out the issceneplaying thing.

the option to run away at the start i noticed too. I have added a door so of course players can escape but thats ok for the moment as long as the only escape option is per mcm and just leaving the mine. Later of course their always be a guard outside of the mine...

I am aware of the fact that ragdolling can result in a bugged camera state. I have already added a mcm option yesterday which disables the ragdoll effect because of that bug and because i became annoyed with it while testing. For now it is enabled by default maybe i change it so it has to be enabled by the player.

About getting stuck in the intro it seems the intro has the most problems so i will take a good long look at it. I have neither tested nor changed much about it myself except maybe one package and a new dialog so i dont know what is going wrong there.

You don't need to join the Thieves Guild to speak with the Face Sculptor.  You do need to make your way through the Ratway, which is a bit of fun.  Consider it a pre-made mini-quest that you only need to edit.  I would think you could skip the whole showracemenu aspect by adding a line of dialogue, "Could you remove my brands/markings?".  Then have the Face Sculptor do that for a fee.

I like the DD items too, I just think they are overused to some extent.  Also the tone and feeling of the slave mining might seem peculiar with some of the more elaborate and colorful DD items.  It's your mod now, I was just offering an opinion.  Looking forward to where you take it more than anything.

Good luck.

Ok then the Face sculptor is on the list of possible npcs and yes i wouldnt do that with the regular showracemenu option, he would get custom dialog for the removal of brandings.

I definitely agree that a lot of the DD items dont fit into the Mining scenario and i will only add metal items and maybe some rope items or cloth hoods to the working slaves so mostly zaz content except the chastity belts and some of the plugs from DD.

the whole range of leather stuff maybe i use on slaves in the dungeon and/or some ponygirls who transport carts or live in the stables outside.

I already thought about retexturing/editing some of the DD items to make the leather dark brown and the metal parts more used and rusty like the metal textures used by zaz.

This way they would fit better into the live of a working slave by not looking so clean. But i am not that good at retextures i can use gimp and sometimes the results are good but often not. So if anyone is good at retextures and likes the idea please contact me  ;).

Hi, first things first: Very nice to see you take up the baton and I like many others I wish you good luck and most importantly a lot of fun continueing the mod the way you want. It would be a shame really if all the work that already went into it would be wasted :)

Second: Does anyone reading this ever had a problem with the mod like I have at the moment? As soon as my toon gets the wrist and ankle-irons attached she starts to continually lose health until death ... I am sure its not fault of this mod, but some kind of mod-conflict, and I am still turning on/off various mods to find the culprit. But if anyone maybe has maybe encountered something similar ... ?

That being said, while wrestling with my mod-problems I had some time at least thinking about the mod itself, and I will throw my thoughts into the thread, maybe some ideas will be picked up, serve as inspiration, or the opposite :lol: Of course I have NO idea what direction you'll want the mod to take (story, mechanics, themes etc) - I just babble a bit what I would like to see if that's okay  

Ok so your problem with loosing health is partly caused by this mod. The ankle chains have a effect on them which drains the health of the player constantly but only by like 0.70 so this should get catched by the normal player health regen. I already had set this to 0.01 and also add an effect which heals the player for the same amount. But while testing I changed it to 0.70 because i wanted to try to disable the normal health regen and forgot to set it back to 0.01. This is changed now so your problem should be fixed with the next update.

I think you have some mod installed which disables player health regen so the chains kill you.

The effect exists to disable the waiting which altough some people understandably dont like i will still keep as long as i dont find a better solution. Waiting can cause some serious problems with the schedule because some parts of it are triggered by a specific time. So to avoid having everyone wait when something gets stuck or in scenes where you have to wait but in real time and then wondering why the scenes dont get triggered i took waiting out completely.

To your suggestions.

Adding more story and background is one of my main goals but of course this will take some time. English is not my first language so writing dialog sometimes is a little bit proplematic. I want the dialog to sound like it is set in skyrim meaning a little bit middleage.

So if any native english speaker has corrections for the dialog feel free to post them.

Give the guards names and character is something i would like to add and I already have thought about it in a similar direction as you mentioned.

Of course this needs a lot of writing so if you have dialog ideas...

About the background of the whole mine i already have parts of it set in stone.

Although i try to be as lorefriendly as possible one thing that is different in this scenario is that slavery is allowed in skyrim maybe in the whole of tamriel. Maybe this will play in the same "world" as Slaverun Reloaded it would certainly fit.

This means the mines are run by a legal business named "Dremir mining company" that is somehow linked to the city of Solitude thats the reason the guards have the Solitude guard outfit.

For the Intro i want to add a little transportation scene so you get out of a cart and a guard leads you the mines. But background story before this is not planned i want to keep this neutral so it is compatible with starting this from live another life or getting send to the mines from another mod like simple slavery. So starting this without another mod will probably just be a short scene involving the player beeing captured somehow.

But as the start is easy to integrate into other mods everybody who wants to can make a small starting quest.

Adding an interesting owner of the mines is definitely planned i dont know how much quests and dialog he will become because the focus is still on the live of a working slave. But content can always be added later on.

The other slaves will get and already have a little bit of backstory which is relatively close to what you suggested ^^.

You can talk to 45 (your cellmate) which is not implemented yet but the dialog is written and will be available soon.

She will be the unbroken one with who you plot to get out an she tells you about the other slaves.

The only ones who get real names is the player (his old one) and 45 (not yet decided).

I want the loosing of the players name to be a central part of the quest. You can either resist by escaping and getting your old name back.

Or the player character slowly forgets is real name and accepts 36.

The other slaves have already accepted their fate and with it their new names.

Slaves outside of the mine will be added over time as the other locations will be integrated and populated.

And guard dogs/wolves are already planned not yet thought about them having another use but why not.

Thanks for the Input.  ;)

About the background of the whole mine i already have parts of it set in stone.

Although i try to be as lorefriendly as possible one thing that is different in this scenario is that slavery is allowed in skyrim maybe in the whole of tamriel. Maybe this will play in the same "world" as Slaverun Reloaded it would certainly fit.

This means the mines are run by a legal business named "Dremir mining company" that is somehow linked to the city of Solitude thats the reason the guards have the Solitude guard outfit.

There's a Thalmor embassy right outside of the mine, so the mine could be the place where they're sending all those arrested Thalos worshippers and other prisoners. The overseer could be changed to a Thalmor for more drama.

To your suggestions.

Adding more story and background is one of my main goals but of course this will take some time. English is not my first language so writing dialog sometimes is a little bit proplematic. I want the dialog to sound like it is set in skyrim meaning a little bit middleage.

So if any native english speaker has corrections for the dialog feel free to post them.

Give the guards names and character is something i would like to add and I already have thought about it in a similar direction as you mentioned.

Of course this needs a lot of writing so if you have dialog ideas..

Thanks for the heads up with the ankle-chains. I haven't checked if I am right but I think now its then related in some way to Skyrim Redone, which sadly is part of all my Mod Organizer setups.

With the dialogues and all...yeah, I am aware that probably isn't as easy as it sounds at first...espeically in a non-native language. English isn't my first one also, but I'd say first you have to go along and simply write as you see fit. Set things up as YOU like, only then people like me can come up and say: Well, it might sound better this way, or if you say it like that.

But I'll surely keep an eye on the mod, and won't feel shy to give some constructive and detailed feedback on dialouges if you want that. (as long as I get the mod working for myself that is ... Mods and me ... often not compatible ^^)

And maybe, if the mood strikes me I'll just post some fluff for possible guards, like a background that defines their personality, and maybe indeed possible dialogue, as some kind of pool to draw from? But don't take that as a promise :dodgy::D

I'd like to try out this mod, but I've run into a problem. After I installed the mod, my game will freeze while starting up, just before the main menu should appear. Does anyone else have this problem?

This sounds like you dont have installed all the Requirements. Usually this does crash the game before start not freeze it but sounds like the same problem to me. In the requirements in the main post everything is listed you need except Devious Devices Assets which is listed at the top but not in the post altough i have already added it to the list but somehow it didnt get saved. I will try to add it again later when making the update.

There's a Thalmor embassy right outside of the mine, so the mine could be the place where they're sending all those arrested Thalos worshippers and other prisoners. The overseer could be changed to a Thalmor for more drama.

Yeah i know i choose the location for some reasons. Its near solitude which just is my favorite city in skyrim and it has a harbor its perfect for the whole slave trading and mining company thing. It is on a mountain so lots of snow i just like the idea of letting half naked slaves walk trough this harsh enviroment. And with the thalmors we have some badguys nearby who dont just attack the player so i hope i can maybe integrate them.

I havent thought much about how they are related to the mine but them sending captured thalos whorshippers there sounds nice.

Maybe they borrow some slaves for their partys from time to time. I dont now yet if i make them directily involved meaning they own the mine or the owner is a thalos. At the moment i was thinking about some business man who owns the mine but thats open for change.

But i have to see first if i can make the thalos embassy accessible for the player and the quest without either breaking the mainquest mission that is set there or using a character that might already be killed during that mission.

I'd like to try out this mod, but I've run into a problem. After I installed the mod, my game will freeze while starting up, just before the main menu should appear. Does anyone else have this problem?

The most common cause of the game not crashing at startup but the main menu not appearing is the game running out of memory. With lots of mods, you can easily reach the game's normal memory limit. 

Follow the instructions here to increase your game's memory: http://wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Script_Extender

And you can use this mod to make sure the memory patch is working, and also see how much memory your game is using. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/?

After a crash it's a good idea to check the log to see if you exceeded the current memory limit, in which case that would explain why you crashed. Unless using a lot of script heavy mods though the above memory settings should be sufficient.

Now if your game crashes to desktop before the main menu appears, then the most common cause is a missing master dependency. The second most common culprit tends to be mods in the wrong order, like a dependency loading after a mod that needs it.

Hi, first of all, thank you for continuing doing this mod. 

I just got a problem. I keep getting CTD when playing this mod. Most of CTD happen after my PC being branded. I used the 1kUNP texture and still got CTD, which is weird as I never encounter that when I was playing the original Slave of Tamerial (using Mixture UNP Texture). 

I used Windows 7 64 bit with 8 G memory, Navida Geforce GTX 770

Thank you for your time.

The most common cause of the game not crashing at startup but the main menu not appearing is the game running out of memory. With lots of mods, you can easily reach the game's normal memory limit. 

Follow the instructions here to increase your game's memory: http://wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Script_Extender

And you can use this mod to make sure the memory patch is working, and also see how much memory your game is using. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/?

After a crash it's a good idea to check the log to see if you exceeded the current memory limit, in which case that would explain why you crashed. Unless using a lot of script heavy mods though the above memory settings should be sufficient.

Now if your game crashes to desktop before the main menu appears, then the most common cause is a missing master dependency. The second most common culprit tends to be mods in the wrong order, like a dependency loading after a mod that needs it.

Thank you for your reply. I went back and checked to make sure I had all the mod requirements and as far as I know, I do. I went and uninstalled several other mods that I thought might be taking up memory. I've been running SKSE. Went and downloaded the newest version. I'll try the memory blocks log, though I'm completely lost with anything more complicated then plug and play as far as computer programming goes.

The game doesn't really crash to the desktop. The logo appears, the fog effects happen, the music keeps playing, but the menu just never appears.