SuperPowered (Ren'Py) 27/04/17

MMazeStalker

Dang, I just finish the Rags version (skip some routines with debugging). This game isn't "promise" ... he just need to quickly mastering Renpy and the new version would be so much awesome. FYI, he already release the v0.06 in his patreon site.

Dang, I just finish the Rags version (skip some routines with debugging). This game isn't "promise" ... he just need to quickly mastering Renpy and the new version would be so much awesome. FYI, he already release the v0.06 in his patreon site.

Yeah I know, I checked after I made that post. It seems he's forgotten about this site or something.

• 2 months later...

Is there a guide or a walkthrough for this game? i tried it out but the learning curve is abit steep considering i have no idea what i am doing when starting to play the game

regards

Is there a guide or a walkthrough for this game? i tried it out but the learning curve is abit steep considering i have no idea what i am doing when starting to play the game

regards

I also want to know if there is a way to cheat in this game and etc. It is beyond tedious.

The developer seems to have abandoned this thread, certainly he hasn't said anything here for a while.

No idea if anyone can help me out.

I'm playing the Rags version (more content) and in the night I always end up stuck in the kitchen with no way to go to bed or take a shower or go to any other location.

Can I never do anything at night, or what can i do to avoid it.

If you find a fix for that, let me know. 

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for the silence, gentlemen. Other matters prevented me from coming back for a little while. With that out of the way, 0.0734 was released to the public a few weeks ago. For those of you who didn't see it, I just updated the first post.

regards

regards

I also want to know if there is a way to cheat in this game and etc. It is beyond tedious.

The developer seems to have abandoned this thread, certainly he hasn't said anything here for a while.

Let me clarify : I am not the creator. I started the thread to allow more people to know about this game. Baal7734 makes the game, I simply spread the word.

I'm playing the Rags version (more content) and in the night I always end up stuck in the kitchen with no way to go to bed or take a shower or go to any other location.

The only things you can do at night in the RAGS version is go to your room and sleep or talk with the sister if you took the perk and if she's present. Baal7734 switched over the Ren'Py before putting any night events in the game. With that said, a few Night events are already introduced in the Ren'Py version, just nothing out of the house yet. 

The only things you can do at night in the RAGS version is go to your room and sleep or talk with the sister if you took the perk and if she's present. Baal7734 switched over the Ren'Py before putting any night events in the game. With that said, a few Night events are already introduced in the Ren'Py version, just nothing out of the house yet. 

The problem here is  that we CAN'T go to our room to sleep. The option isn't there, so we're stuck the first time this happens.

The only thing I see that could cause that would be a wrong version of RAGS itself. Assuming you d/led the game from either my links or Baal's that's all I see. you RAGS version should be 2.4.16.

In any case, I'm gonna ask around a bit. 

--------------------

Edit : Superpowered uses RAGS 2.4.16, here's a link for it. I'll also update the OP

http://www.ragsgame.com/?page_id=6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been really enjoying this game, thanks. Is there a way to start with more cash? I want to learn how some of the powers work and interact before starting a real game.

Read the wiki about the powers. It's not really a game atm, more like a dating sim with 4 characters.

I have been really enjoying this game, thanks. Is there a way to start with more cash? I want to learn how some of the powers work and interact before starting a real game.

Read the wiki about the powers. It's not really a game atm, more like a dating sim with 4 characters.

Obviously its full scope is no where near realized but I have been having fun messing with the "minds" of the people and see the potential of what could come around and it has been fun. I would love to see something that works with stats like this in Skyrim, I have tried some of the mods that appear to have this but they all leave you blind as far as your influence.  

Obviously its full scope is no where near realized but I have been having fun messing with the "minds" of the people and see the potential of what could come around and it has been fun. I would love to see something that works with stats like this in Skyrim, I have tried some of the mods that appear to have this but they all leave you blind as far as your influence.

Im not sure if a system with similar complexity could work properly in Skyrim. Too many npcs and stats to track. Also stuff like inhibition would be impossible to implement.

If you want to get more money to test all the powers, just ignore studies, grades and girls, and grind the coffeeshop. It will bring you around 500$ per week, 20 minutes of furious clicking and you will get enough cash to buy all the powers. There are no penalties yet for having low grades, dropping alignement and having willpower at 0, so just ignore them.

Im not sure if a system with similar complexity could work properly in Skyrim. Too many npcs and stats to track. Also stuff like inhibition would be impossible to implement.

If you want to get more money to test all the powers, just ignore studies, grades and girls, and grind the coffeeshop. It will bring you around 500$ per week, 20 minutes of furious clicking and you will get enough cash to buy all the powers. There are no penalties yet for having low grades, dropping alignement and having willpower at 0, so just ignore them.

Yeah, thats what I ended up doing, continuously going to the coffee shop until I had 10+ grand and saving it as a base.  Thanks for the comments and the Wiki was interesting.

As for Skyrim I assumed that was the case since it seems somewhat easy to overload papyrus. I hope SE stability extends to sex mods...

The Patreon version currently has 3 more jobs available so it will be in the next public release. Chekist's suggestion are also good. it won't work as well once the full rules get implemented though :P

Don't forget that in addition to the job, you can request money from the NPCs. The amount is limited but if you Mindcraft them to the Sexbot job, they have a whole lot more. Combine that with Sympathic link Trust : trust and they'll get more Favor for every chat you have with them. It may not seem like much and you do need some money to get this started but it adds up in the end.

The Patreon version currently has 3 more jobs available so it will be in the next public release. Chekist's suggestion are also good. it won't work as well once the full rules get implemented though :P

Don't forget that in addition to the job, you can request money from the NPCs. The amount is limited but if you Mindcraft them to the Sexbot job, they have a whole lot more. Combine that with Sympathic link Trust : trust and they'll get more Favor for every chat you have with them. It may not seem like much and you do need some money to get this started but it adds up in the end.

Yup, I have the new one, addictive for me. I am so curious what will happen when stat X gets to XX. As for the bucks I just wanted to buy all powers and test boundaries. It didnt take long doing nothing but going to the coffee shop and then I saved that as a default. Its been a fun break from FO4 and Skyrims. I look forward to updates.

Archived