New member with a question

Cudayn

First off, a big hello to this gaming site and thanks for having me!

Ok, now the question.... Do I have to post a certain number of times before I can edit my profile or how the heck do you edit your profile? I have looked everywhere to find an option to modify and I just can't find one. Meh, maybe i am just dumb or blind.

If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Cudayn

First off' date=' a big hello to this gaming site and thanks for having me!

Ok, now the question.... Do I have to post a certain number of times before I can edit my profile or how the heck do you edit your profile? I have looked everywhere to find an option to modify and I just can't find one. Meh, maybe i am just dumb or blind.

Thanks,

Cudayn

[/quote']

In the upper right corner of the page, inside the 'loverslab' header, is a box with your screen name and a dropdown arrow. Click the dropdown arrow and choose the 'user CP' option ("user controll panel"). From there, you will see a page where you can do alot of stuff. Look directly left of the page now, the second set of boxes down (kinda in the middle) has the "edit profile" type options. Hope this helps, and welcome to the 'lab :D

Happy gaming!

-Merctime

OMG, I was just blind! I saw the CP option, had no idea what it was so I didn't click it. Heh, dumb me. Thanks a million Merctime!

First off' date=' a big hello to this gaming site and thanks for having me!

Thanks,

Cudayn

[/quote']

In the upper right corner of the page, inside the 'loverslab' header, is a box with your screen name and a dropdown arrow. Click the dropdown arrow and choose the 'user CP' option ("user controll panel"). From there, you will see a page where you can do alot of stuff. Look directly left of the page now, the second set of boxes down (kinda in the middle) has the "edit profile" type options. Hope this helps, and welcome to the 'lab :D

Happy gaming!

-Merctime

Archived