Any ways to make boobs smaller (in game)?

Bindair Dundat

Hi there,

I know this might be the wrong question considering the general taste of this community, but is there any easy way to make the women of Skyrim (or just the Player) have smaller breasts? I know that some mods use ENF themes, but I always felt it ridiculous to have a woman be embarrassed about her naked body if said body is perfect.

Right now I am using UNP body, and not only is my character at the bottom of the weight scale, I usually adjust every female NPC/follower to that weight as well. And I find that that is the NORMAL. The average. And something smaller would be the ideal for many ENF themes.

Additionally, I have sliders during character creation for left/right breast, but those sliders don't work. And I'm not even sure which mod adds them. Am I missing something? Or is there a simpler solution with another body mod? Granted, I don't really care if armors/outfits are not following the body's shape perfectly, as even in reality most women tend to look smaller once undressed. :P

And don't even try to suggest any of the loli body mods. A woman with A cups or flat chest is not the same as a freaking kindergartener.

Archived