Bug: Invisible drifter, spike and cage armour on female CBBE actors

Khtugg

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with my cbbe bodyslide outfits/armour; the drifter outfit, the spike armour and the cage armour. After I have generated the NIFs and I boot up the game my female sole survivor, and indeed any other female that wears any of these outfits will have most of their bodies vanished. Only the head, with hat and glasses, wedding ring and pip-boy is showing. I don't recall similar issues happening with other outfits and I am coming out short searching for this glitch and any remedy for it... Could somebody please help me find the cure for this ailment?

Thanks for reading.

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with my cbbe bodyslide outfits/armour; the drifter outfit, the spike armour and the cage armour. After I have generated the NIFs and I boot up the game my female sole survivor, and indeed any other female that wears any of these outfits will have most of their bodies vanished. Only the head, with hat and glasses, wedding ring and pip-boy is showing. I don't recall similar issues happening with other outfits and I am coming out short searching for this glitch and any remedy for it... Could somebody please help me find the cure for this ailment?

Thanks for reading.

Could be missing nif file, go check Drifter mesh file. If problem continue do fresh install.

Hi all,

Thanks for reading.

Guest witchblade

Hi all,

Thanks for reading.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing since the last update.

Hi all,

Thanks for reading.

I've equipped all outfits that I converted in-game and they worked fine for me (and NPCs).

Is there maybe some other mod conflicting or an issue with NMM?

Do you have any in-game armor IDs or NPC IDs for console commands?

Guest witchblade

Hi all,

Thanks for reading.

I've equipped all outfits that I converted in-game and they worked fine for me (and NPCs).

Is there maybe some other mod conflicting or an issue with NMM?

Do you have any in-game armor IDs or NPC IDs for console commands?

The clearest issue I'm having is with the traditional Drifter's Outfit. ID: 000b2d8d. 
To be fair I had no issue with the outfit weeks ago when I first installed the mod — updates to the game or Abe's is what I'd guess is conflicting. 

Note: Cage armor seems fine to me.

Guest witchblade

Just to clarify, is this using my "CBBE Vanilla Outfits" from the CBBE mod page, or did you replace the outfits with any other vanilla replacer mod?

Just your mod.

Edit: Using another mod to replace Drifter yields the same results. 

Guest witchblade

Update: 
Fixed my issue. 

I am using Mod Organizer 2; for some reason there was a conflict going on with with the folders or something. 

I don't entirely understand it, but once I began using Nexus Mod Manager everything worked smoothly.

Suggestion: Wait until Mod Organizer 2 is out of Alpha before use.

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem.

1146520-1465827590.png

I'm using CBBE (vanilla shape) body and CBBE Vanilla outfit conversation from CBBE mod page. all up to date.

uninstalling CBBE Vanilla outfit conversation mod don't solve this problem.

I think problem is not with CBBE because this happened few days ago and earlier all was fine.

I'm playing male character and whem I equiping drifter outfit (b2d8d) my character get naked. I can't equip it on female companion. it does not allow me to do this.

using NMM.

can't figure it out what causes this bug!

now trying to disable other mods to find what cause this bug.

By any chance, are you using Bazoonga's Workshop downloaded from here? If so, read my post.

The problem you're describing sounds like the very same conflict in that mod's ESP file.

Thank you very much! You save my time!

I'm noob with FO4edit. You say "delete records". it's mean "edit bad record and clear the line"? because I just copy record from good Fallout4.esm line to bad BazoongasWorkShop.esp line and it's works. is it right?!

By any chance, are you using Bazoonga's Workshop downloaded from here? If so, read my post.

The problem you're describing sounds like the very same conflict in that mod's ESP file.

I'm noob with FO4edit. You say "delete records". it's mean "edit bad record and clear the line"? because I just copy record from good Fallout4.esm line to bad BazoongasWorkShop.esp line and it's works. is it right?!

All i did was open the Bazoonga's ESP in FO4Edit and deleted the two records as I said in my post. I never tried it your way buy hey, if it works, its all good. I'm glad I was able to help you out.  :)

All i did was open the Bazoonga's ESP in FO4Edit and deleted the two records as I said in my post. I never tried it your way buy hey, if it works, its all good. I'm glad I was able to help you out.  smile.png

I mean how exactly you did it? I can't see option "delete" just "edit" and after it need to clear the line?!

screenshot:

333.jpg

All i did was open the Bazoonga's ESP in FO4Edit and deleted the two records as I said in my post. I never tried it your way buy hey, if it works, its all good. I'm glad I was able to help you out.  smile.png

I mean how exactly you did it? I can't see option "delete" just "edit" and after it need to clear the line?!

screenshot:

333.jpg

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Here's a step by step:

Open the ESP as you did in FO4Edit

RIGHT click on one of the bad records - this will open a warning window asking you if you are sure. Click YES

RIGHT click on the bad record again - this will now open a different window

In this window, choose REMOVE and click YES 

Do the same thing for the other record

Close FO4Edit by clicking the "X" on the top right - this will open another window which will save your edited ESP. On the bottom of this window you'll see a box called "Backup Plugins". If you want a backup copy of the bad ESP you can check this but its not necessary at this time.

Click YES and you're done.

screenshot:

333.jpg

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Here's a step by step:

Open the ESP as you did in FO4Edit

RIGHT click on one of the bad records - this will open a warning window asking you if you are sure. Click YES

RIGHT click on the bad record again - this will now open a different window

In this window, choose REMOVE and click YES 

Do the same thing for the other record

Close FO4Edit by clicking the "X" on the top right - this will open another window which will save your edited ESP. On the bottom of this window you'll see a box called "Backup Plugins". If you want a backup copy of the bad ESP you can check this but its not necessary at this time.

Click YES and you're done.

THX Mercenary666!

I get it!

my fail that I've tried find "remove" option in "Fallout4.esm" instead of "BazoongasWorkShop.esp".

now I've found it and get +1 exp point to FO4edit skills :D

• 11 months later...

i have a problem that is opposite Qw Q only the Body shows not the armor nif.s i am lost~!

Does it show up if you try to load the outfit in Outfit Studio?

• 4 weeks later...

I can't view link and I don't know which record is good or bad since I can't compare Fallout4.ESM and the ESP side by side anymore

• 2 years later...

Archived