Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

Princessity, can I ask you something else please?

The script works great for playing the animation and updating feed status, but if I have SexLab's "Automatic Free Camera" enabled, my character will become stuck once the animation is finished. This is not an issue if free camera is disabled.

Once stuck, going into the console and toggling the Fly Cam on and off does not fix it, nor does disabling and enabling player controls.

Any suggestions?

My current script:

Scriptname AA21SexualVampireFeedScript extends Quest  

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

Actor Property PlayerRef  Auto

PlayerVampireQuestScript  property PlayerVampireQuest Auto

Faction Property AA21SeducedFaction Auto

function VampireSex(Actor SpeakerRef)

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
  sexActors[0] = SpeakerRef
  sexActors[1] = PlayerRef
  sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "xandero" )
  SexLab.StartSex(sexActors,anims)
  utility.wait(5.0)

PlayerVampireQuest.VampireFeed(SpeakerRef)

SpeakerRef.AddtoFaction(AA21SeducedFaction)

endfunction

Does it happen with vanilla system too or only my mod? If it's only VT then sadly the issue is on my end and I suspect I know what it may be. Sadly there's no easy fix for that. I am planning on removing problematic pieces of code like that in the next version but that is still probably months away.

• 2 weeks later...

On the next version of the mod, can you make it possible to attain higher than bloodkin status? Probably via diablerism and quest requirement, like diablerize Vyrthur, maybe put an artifact like preseved ancient blood in the Reaper's inventory in the Soul Cairn, or use vampiric drain to kill dragons and daedra. Time/MCM trickery alone seems inadequate for such.

Possibility here, maybe use the Dawnguard sidequest to power up the Bloodstone Chalice for this. Finish that questline and get all vampire pieces and toss in, bless yourself, then go out hunting, now have powerful enemies (mortal races above level 50, vampire masters, dragons, dremora, etc) have a chance to if killed by this powered up vampire drain drop a new item like a tainted heart. Then either eat it or toss that as well into the Chalice and drink from the chailice, after so and so many repetitions your age level goes up if it was already Bloodkin. Would tie the mod and vampire power a bit closer to Dawnguard questline beyond just getting that VL power and GTFO and do your own thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know what i am doing wrong the blood pool never seems to go up iv verified game data reinstaled requeim cleared out the requiem playervampirequest script stoped the vampire quest through console updated vampiric thrist  feed again fed several times still blood pools stay at zero percent

• 5 months later...

I can't seem to properly commit diablerie - any time I try to feed on another vampire, I don't get any special messages. I was under the impression that  there'd be a popup or something.

Also, 9/10 times I finish feeding, there's a message saying that the feed token control ended too early. Is there a way to fix that?