i not think its an script overload problem, i use very few scripted mods.

i have some few scripted mods, less than 10 and most of them are not heavy scripted (SLAL, sexlab, SOS, sexlab amorousadventure, sexlab eager, EFF, racemenu,FNIS and ZAZ .. + this mod and requirements)  total of around 50 mods (but 30-35 are followers standalones mods)

i think the only problem can come from amorous adventure or sexlab eager npc, thats the only 2 mod i use that add dialogues to npc for start animation. maybe one of them make little bug with this one buy using similar script or something (i m not pro scripter , i prefer meshing/texturing ^^)

i will check on creation kit/papyrus if i find something weird

i not think its an script overload problem, i use very few scripted mods.

i have some few scripted mods, less than 10 and most of them are not heavy scripted (SLAL, sexlab, SOS, sexlab amorousadventure, sexlab eager, EFF, racemenu,FNIS and ZAZ .. + this mod and requirements)  total of around 50 mods (but 30-35 are followers standalones mods)

i think the only problem can come from amorous adventure or sexlab eager npc, thats the only 2 mod i use that add dialogues to npc for start animation. maybe one of them make little bug with this one buy using similar script or something (i m not pro scripter , i prefer meshing/texturing ^^)

i will check on creation kit/papyrus if i find something weird

By looking at what you have it seems you have an ok amount of scripted mods. There is a very useful script lag tool in convenient horses. I sometimes use it to see the impact a new scripted mod has on my performance. I dont use the other mods you listed though so cant speak for them. I might post my load order for people to cross reference better.

I updated the known issues. I decided to go for the lay down marker. Might include a few different markers for different places in a future update. thanks again for the tip.

Nice Playground for Maria Eden :-)

But some brothels comes without beds - you shall better use the invisible bedroll - so the pillow corners are recognized as hot spots...

Update: and I have some grey face NPCs - several whores have gray faces 

Update 2: If you add InnSevers they are used as assistants by Maria Eden. If you define Wardrobes as Location Ref Type BossContainer - next ME will fill it with Whore clothes. If you define chests as Location Ref Type Container, next ME will use it to park the player items while player is whoring...

Update 2: If you add InnSevers they are used as assistants by Maria Eden. If you define Wardrobes as Location Ref Type BossContainer - next ME will fill it with Whore clothes. If you define chests as Location Ref Type Container, next ME will use it to park the player items while player is whoring...

Thanks for popping in and checking out the mod. I can do all this no worries. Will most likely upload a new version with all the fixes mentioned in the known issues. Will include the things you mentioned too ;)

Nice Playground for Maria Eden :-)

But some brothels comes without beds - you shall better use the invisible bedroll - so the pillow corners are recognized as hot spots...

Update: and I have some grey face NPCs - several whores have gray faces 

Are you using v1.1? Have you installed the hotfix? The hotfix adds the facgen files v1.1 was missing.

edit: forgot to mention all prostitutes are already set to inn servers so that bit should work.

Is it possible to add the following?

1.brothel type music

2.sexy idle markers for the prostitutes and visitors that do not have intercourse at any given time to perform the misc leito animations found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito-10415-new-animations/

e.g lesbian intercourse between them,masturbation, sexy dances etc

blogentry-126630-0-52458500-1435797690.g

blogentry-126630-0-60065300-1441564013.g

blogentry-126630-0-37100400-1441563953.g

blogentry-126630-0-45687300-1441563954.g

blogentry-126630-0-97781800-1441563973.g

blogentry-126630-0-78164400-1441563983.g

blogentry-126630-0-03712500-1441563956.g

blogentry-126630-0-74709500-1441563957.g

1. I have fixed the bards not playing music in the next update. So there will be that kind of music. What kind of music is brothel music for you? gimme a youtube link to the kind you had in mind please.

2. You can use something like Sexlab Tools to give you a bit more control over which animation you want to use etc etc so that can help.  Will look into trying to get some better looking idle markers for the prostitutes. I would rather keep the requirements as low as possible though so probably wont use that mod. Will look into it though.

Only one shall be InnServer - otherwise some vanilla packages might gets confused. And the InnServer shall not be a whore - the InnServer usually meander around the tavern, offering drinks, swinging the broom - cleaning (needs to place some sweep idle markers)...

Only one shall be InnServer - otherwise some vanilla packages might gets confused. And the InnServer shall not be a whore - the InnServer usually meander around the tavern, offering drinks, swinging the broom - cleaning (needs to place some sweep idle markers)...

there already are sweep markers but I set them to be owned by the barman so only he does that. good point with vanilla packages getting confused. will add it to the new version. Will most likely upload tonight.

Some more observations:

• Not really a bug but not nice: Once the innkeper has left his place he will never go back. I recommend to add a CounterBarLeanMarker furniture to the bar and link the inkeeper to it (without a keyword) and give him a package that force him to return to his editor location.
  • Small beds are not perfect for sexlab animations - the sexlab bed alignment works much better for double beds.
  • If you want to define a user designed sexlab hotspot (eg. pile of pillows) you can use the invisible bed BedrollGround
  • Small chambers leads to pathing issues if more than one actor is entering the room
  • I recommend to add the whores to the BardAudienceExcludedFaction faction because it looks strange if the whores clapping and drinking and the guests are sitting.
  • You shall prevent the beds from being used by idle packages - set the Ignored by Sandbox flag
  • There are free dancing idles available - you can define an IdleMarker with dancing idles and link a whore to this idle - then your have a dancing whore. Or even more immersive : If you add a dance idle package to a whore and add a condition that checks that BardAudienceQuest is running the whore starts dancing when the bard starts singing and the guests are standing up and clapping. You need no script for this kind of magic.

I have been waiting for a mod like this. Installing now.  Does anyone know if this conflicts with "The people of Skyrim" mod?

had it installed for a little bit and I dont think it does. The refugee camp outside whiterun is further up towards battleborn farm. one of the reasons I decided to move my whiterun brothel further down.

Some more observations:

• Not really a bug but not nice: Once the innkeper has left his place he will never go back. I recommend to add a CounterBarLeanMarker furniture to the bar and link the inkeeper to it (without a keyword) and give him a package that force him to return to his editor location.
  • Small beds are not perfect for sexlab animations - the sexlab bed alignment works much better for double beds.
  • If you want to define a user designed sexlab hotspot (eg. pile of pillows) you can use the invisible bed BedrollGround
  • Small chambers leads to pathing issues if more than one actor is entering the room
  • I recommend to add the whores to the BardAudienceExcludedFaction faction because it looks strange if the whores clapping and drinking and the guests are sitting.
  • You shall prevent the beds from being used by idle packages - set the Ignored by Sandbox flag
  • There are free dancing idles available - you can define an IdleMarker with dancing idles and link a whore to this idle - then your have a dancing whore. Or even more immersive : If you add a dance idle package to a whore and add a condition that checks that BardAudienceQuest is running the whore starts dancing when the bard starts singing and the guests are standing up and clapping.

Thank you so much for these tips. Really appreciate it. I will look into all these things and try my best to implement them in. I might just delete the smaller rooms and turn some of them into bigger ones that could fit a double bed. I have an issue with the innkeepers though. I have already added a counterbarleanmarker and an AI package using the 'UseIdle' template.  I then linked the the counterbarleanmarker to it and set the schedule starting at 0 for 24 hours. I did want them to do more things eg sweeping around, but couldn't get this bit to work. Did this for all innkeepers. Maybe I'm missing something? They dont seem to use the marker though at all and just stand there behind the bar. Thats one of the reasons I set the them to cowardly in this update to make sure they dont chase you when you run outside and then stay outside which would be even worse :P I also set the ownership of the counterbarleanmarker to the innkeeper of that particular brothel. Maybe I'm using the wrong template?

I have an issue with the innkeepers though. I have already added a counterbarleanmarker and an AI package using the 'UseIdle' template.  I then linked the the counterbarleanmarker to it and set the schedule starting at 0 for 24 hours. I did want them to do more things eg sweeping around, but couldn't get this bit to work. Did this for all innkeepers. Maybe I'm missing something? They dont seem to use the marker though at all and just stand there behind the bar. Thats one of the reasons I set the them to cowardly in this update to make sure they dont chase you when you run outside and then stay outside which would be even worse :P I also set the ownership of the counterbarleanmarker to the innkeeper of that particular brothel. Maybe I'm using the wrong template?

You have to link the actor to the marker - not the marker to the actor. Then you need no specific package - use package only if you want your innkeeper meandering around - a Sandbox package that allows IdleMarkers, SpecialFurniture and that has Editor Location as center - forbid wandering.

Sweep idle markers are automatically used by Innserver default packages.

If you want the innkeeper meandering around a special path use a Patrol package and set the start to an XMarker and link this XMarker to the next XMarker and so on. Then he will guard along this linked chain of XMarkers.

I have an issue with the innkeepers though. I have already added a counterbarleanmarker and an AI package using the 'UseIdle' template.  I then linked the the counterbarleanmarker to it and set the schedule starting at 0 for 24 hours. I did want them to do more things eg sweeping around, but couldn't get this bit to work. Did this for all innkeepers. Maybe I'm missing something? They dont seem to use the marker though at all and just stand there behind the bar. Thats one of the reasons I set the them to cowardly in this update to make sure they dont chase you when you run outside and then stay outside which would be even worse :P I also set the ownership of the counterbarleanmarker to the innkeeper of that particular brothel. Maybe I'm using the wrong template?

You have to link the actor to the marker - not the marker to the actor. Then you need no specific package - use package only if you want your innkeeper meandering around - a Sandbox package that allows IdleMarkers, SpecialFurniture and that has Editor Location as center - forbid wandering.

Sweep idle markers are automatically used by Innserver default packages.

If you want the innkeeper meandering around a special path use a Patrol package and set the start to an XMarker and link this XMarker to the next XMarker and so on. Then he will guard along this linked chain of XMarkers.

You are awesome mate. I will try these things out. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Hi, just installed ver 1.11 and take a quick run to all 4 brothels.  Some feedback:

• Although they are all located by the main roads, all 4 brothels seems to be distant from city.  It's not really a problem, just strange. Won't that be inconvenience to their customers?  ;)
  • It's nice to have bards working there.  If there's some dancing show, that would be even better.
  • All customers seems too serious.  They just sit there eating quietly or stand there looking around and doing nothing.  No noise, no conversation and interaction with these "attendants". Come on, it's a brothel, not a library.  Have some fun, have some sex.
  • The halls of some brothels seems to be rather big.  That make the halls looks a little bit empty.  The hall size of the Markarth branch is good, but the hall of Whiterun branch is too big.
  • Really like the design of Spa room in Whiterune branch and the bridges in the hall of Markarth branch.
  • Shouldn't the decoration inside of the brothels be more erotic?  It's somehow strange to see a tapestry with crusader knight in a brothel.  The painting on the wall of this mod suit my image of a brothel very well.  :D
  • There's an elder whore in Morthal branch?
  • Bug?  Pay the girl and be led to bed, and she just lies down in bed, falls in sleep, and leaves me standing there, nothing happen. (Riften branch, the black girl)
  • Bug?  When having sex, it might play an foreplay animation (set in SexLab MCM) as the second animation.
  • Bug?  After having sex, the girl might keep sitting on the bed.  When I have sex with the other girl latter, the second girl bringing me to the same room and use the same bed (a double bed).  The first girl keep sitting there during the whole process.  Is it possible to assign each of them a specific room to avoid this?
  • Suggestion: There's only one choice in current sex trade.  That seems rather simple.  If it's possible to have various choices?  Ex. oral sex, regular sex, wild sex, and brutal sex.  Different animation tag can be used for different service bought.
  • Suggestion: No need always to play animation on bed.  Not that much animations are suit for on bed.  Is it possible to use tag to decide whether should it played on bed or on floor somewhere in the room?
  • Suggestion: Ever consider a small brothel for those small town?  Like this
  • Suggestion: If you do want to build a faction, information network might be a good idea.  Just like what "little finger" does in "Game of Thrones".

Thank you for bringing us this interesting mod.  Good job!!

It's a great idea to implement all suggestions, though, just don't overdo it and get burned in the process like many modders have had in the past!

You do a great job here and everybody (including myself) look forward to having this mod well polished and full of features!

Just don't overdo it and keep your own pace here!!

Implement features as you see fit!

I would suggest for you to make something like a limited time poll thing asking people in the front page for what features YOU would like to be implemented first and secondly proposals that others have made (including myself again) and according to results focus on them.

The thing is that WE, have time, most of us have been playing Skyrim since it's release so, time is not an issue,we can wait.

Keep up the good work and congrats! :)

Hi, just installed ver 1.11 and take a quick run to all 4 brothels.  Some feedback:

• Although they are all located by the main roads, all 4 brothels seems to be distant from city.  It's not really a problem, just strange. Won't that be inconvenience to their customers?  ;)
  • It's nice to have bards working there.  If there's some dancing show, that would be even better.
  • All customers seems too serious.  They just sit there eating quietly or stand there looking around and doing nothing.  No noise, no conversation and interaction with these "attendants". Come on, it's a brothel, not a library.  Have some fun, have some sex.
  • The halls of some brothels seems to be rather big.  That make the halls looks a little bit empty.  The hall size of the Markarth branch is good, but the hall of Whiterun branch is too big.
  • Really like the design of Spa room in Whiterune branch and the bridges in the hall of Markarth branch.
  • Shouldn't the decoration inside of the brothels be more erotic?  It's somehow strange to see a tapestry with crusader knight in a brothel.  The painting on the wall of this mod suit my image of a brothel very well.  :D
  • There's an elder whore in Morthal branch?
  • Bug?  Pay the girl and be led to bed, and she just lies down in bed, falls in sleep, and leaves me standing there, nothing happen. (Riften branch, the black girl)
  • Bug?  When having sex, it might play an foreplay animation (set in SexLab MCM) as the second animation.
  • Bug?  After having sex, the girl might keep sitting on the bed.  When I have sex with the other girl latter, the second girl bringing me to the same room and use the same bed (a double bed).  The first girl keep sitting there during the whole process.  Is it possible to assign each of them a specific room to avoid this?
  • Suggestion: There's only one choice in current sex trade.  That seems rather simple.  If it's possible to have various choices?  Ex. oral sex, regular sex, wild sex, and brutal sex.  Different animation tag can be used for different service bought.
  • Suggestion: No need always to play animation on bed.  Not that much animations are suit for on bed.  Is it possible to use tag to decide whether should it played on bed or on floor somewhere in the room?
  • Suggestion: Ever consider a small brothel for those small town?  Like this
  • Suggestion: If you do want to build a faction, information network might be a good idea.  Just like what "little finger" does in "Game of Thrones".

Thank you for bringing us this interesting mod.  Good job!!

Thank you for testing out the mod. to answer your questions:

1.The reason the brothels are further away from the cities is because of the civil war quests. near the cities there are a whole bunch of markers, explosions and people running towards the city. the brothel would be in the way if I moved them closer. This is as close as I was willing to make them. Ideally would be inside a city. But I chose these locations  also as I did not want to alter the vanilla navmesh. This is why they are mostly built in caves so the entrance does not take up too much space

2. I am looking into getting some dancing in the brothel already.

3. You will notice in vanilla this happens too at inns. they already should be doing various things as they have sandbox packages meaning they interact with the environment randomly. I will tweak it a bit more once they all work as intended. As for the customers initiating sex with the prostitute, that would most likely need some more scripts which I do not want to make the mod dependant on. HOWEVER, I think there is a mod already that makes npc's 'horny' and then they initiate sex. If that mod uses vanilla references to hook into the vanilla npcs, then I can most likely make this mod compatible by adding in the correct references. I dont have an interest in using a mod like this though myself as they tend to be quite script heavy and I prefer to have some encounter mods hence the reason to make this mod as script light as possible.

4. The halls are there to properly seperate the rooms so I can add better optimization. It's to do with the room bounds. Whiterun is a small brothel and therefore does not need those long hall gaps.

5. The way the brothel looks is a matter of preference. I wouldnt mind implementing some custom textures. But that is all for the future once the brothels work as intended. I am not a photoshop dude. I made the sign but thats all i've ever done in photoshop. I will take what you say into account for the next brothel. I will definately make a windhelm brothel. But, that will not be for a while. Since you say you like the way whiterun and markarth brothels look - thank you by the way, glad you like em- so just use that for now :P On a later point you made yes I might be adding some smaller brothels to SOME smaller towns but I dont want to overdo it.

6. Yes there is an elder whore in morthal. Morthal is the poorest region in skyrim and therefore has the roughest looking girls.

7. I noticed sometimes when I 'coc' from the main menu into the brothels, very rarely sometimes on the first time I ask a girl, it doesnt initiate. ask again and it initiates ok and she leads me to a room. and after that I have no issues. I dont get this when using a new save game though. I use 'skyrim unbound' to get into a new save quickly. It could be that you have a heavy load order too. sometimes scripts dont fire off in time. You can check that with something like a script lag tool in 'Convenient horses'. 

8.they are already assigned specific rooms. but there are more girls than there are rooms :P . so some of them have to share. and sometimes this may happen unfortunately. If I think of a way to make it work better I will. You can always set the timers to longer in sexlab mcm rather than asking a girl 20 times :P

If you want various choices, get 'sexlab tools'. press 'h' (i think that s the default for the menu, pls check to confirm) and you can choose whatever you want from the animations you have installed. I'll try to get it maybe implemented in speech BUT, to be honest I actually prefer to use sexlab tools as if it was in speech it would take AGES to skim through the animations whereas sexlab tools is smaller and fits nicely :)

hope this has answered all :P

It's a great idea to implement all suggestions, though, just don't overdo it and get burned in the process like many modders have had in the past!

You do a great job here and everybody (including myself) look forward to having this mod well polished and full of features!

Just don't overdo it and keep your own pace here!!

Implement features as you see fit!

I would suggest for you to make something like a limited time poll thing asking people in the front page for what features YOU would like to be implemented first and secondly proposals that others have made (including myself again) and according to results focus on them.

The thing is that WE, have time, most of us have been playing Skyrim since it's release so, time is not an issue,we can wait.

Keep up the good work and congrats! :)

Thank you for your concern :shy: appreciate you popping in again. I might include a bit in the main page on where I intend to take the mod. BUT, I worry this may deter some peoples from posting ideas that they dont think fit. Sometimes great ideas come from that since if you are always moving down a straight tunnel its hard to see outside you. But if i end up getting too many outlandsih posts then I will probably do what you say. Right now I have this, my only goal though is fix the 'little things that take you out of the lore'. Once that is done i will add start thinking about adding more. My thinking is to make a single verison where you have only the brothels included. Once that is done and all polished I will move onto making another version that will include that and more (a faction to rival the thieves guild) while still leaving the original 'brothel only' version up, for people wanting to use it more as 'playground' as Zaira so kindly put it :P and without all the extra features.

a very big foul by my side :@ , I had installed the whole time on the wrong apachii hair version, I had the full and not for females installed. :P

good to know. glad all is ok now :)

In my opinion,I believe that sooner or later having scripts running through your mod is unavoidable since people (including myself) have stressed load orders with too many esps.Having many dependancies so as to give more functionality to the brothels is a two edged sword!

From what i learned till now by playing modded Skyrim for all these years is that what matters most is to have properly written scripts than fewer in numbers and badly written ones(i am refering generally of course,in no way do i mean that you are a bad scripter or something like that!!!!)

But i digress...anyway,

Food for...much later thought since suggestions are welcome :) (what I would like to see in this mod! i don't care for lorefriendlyness anyway :cool: )

1.It would be nice to make the bigger brothels stripclubs too (not too much lore friendly but anyway,it would be nice and i believe it would be much appreciated by many) by having the strip clubs resided on the main floor and the brothel rooms (guarded by bodyguards) on the first floor or basement or whatever.The player  will be able to enter the area only after paying for actual sex.

2.The stripclub could have a main stage with a pole centered where prostitutes would perform the pole dance as sandbox if not hired by clients

3.Small 3-4 pools could be placed at the further sides of the area surrounding the main stage where prostitutes that are not hired for sex could sandbox by either dancing sexually in them or by sitting next to npcs that also sandbox in the pools chatting

4.In front of the main stage could be chairs and tables that the customers would sit and enjoy meed while not hired prostitutes would perform sandbox sexual dances infront of the chairs or on the tables

5.The only payed sex acts that could happen in the stripclubs would be handjobs and blowjobs (first stages of any animation) that would be performed in an area a bit remoted and a bit further away from the main stage and pools.

6.Have an ownership option for the player (just procurement for a great amount of money, not a quest based one) so that the player would be able to place custom followers working as prostitutes by replacing the vanilla ones (this way everyone's eyecandy favors can be fullfilled and also makes the apachi hair dependancy obsolete)

Here is a nice consept (especially the lighting) of a strip club coming from a really old (and buggy) abandoned mod from nexus 

Here is a nice showcase of performing the poledance using the above mod

The pole dance animation is in this asian mod

The bellydance kind of animation is available on nexus and also inside the nexus abandoned stripclub mod

Hi, thanks for the quick response.

Regarding the behavior of those customers in the brothels, people do the same in the vanilla inns.  I can accept they are so calm in the inn because inn is not always a place to let you get high.  But brothel should be different.  It's really weird that people can be so calm in a brothel.  That's definitely not good to the business.  :D 

Not sure which mode are you talking about to initial the sex behavior between customers and whores. But, if there won't be any mechanism to trigger this behavior in the future, I will try to use "Scent of Sex" mod to make it happen.  The problem is that event might happen just right in front of everyone in the brothel (in the lobby, the inner hall, the court, and... the pool?).  What an entertainment.   :P  

As to the sex animation, yes, I do use "SexLab Tools" for other occasion.  The reason I mention the service choice is to make the "trade" feel real.  After all, this is a brothel, should have more various "product" for the sex service.  However, if this will cause script raised a lot, then just forget it.  Like you said, it can be taken care by using SexLab Tools to pick the desired animation.  Also, SexLab allows you to move the location of the scene.  So, it won't be a big issue.

The Spa and indoor garden really attract me.  In fact, the inner design and decoration of the brothel is a big reason I like this mod.  It seems each brothel has their own tone or theme.  That's amazing.  Hope the next one (no matter large or small) will have its own style.

There's a discussion thread about the prostitutes and brothels in Skyrim.  Maybe you have already read it before. The market analysis fits my thought very well.  I think it could provide a good direction (the brothel part) for this mod in its future.

Cheers,  :shy:

This mod is great! I love the decor. I can't decide which building I like best. Probably Morthal, because it needed a little more. 

If anyone is looking for male prostitutes, they are easy to add. If you open the mod in the Creation Kit, it is very easy to change all the women to men. It only took me a couple hours because I'm so picky with the faces. Protip, to change a woman to a man really quickly import face data you saved from character creation. If you want to keep the women too, you can duplicate them and change the duplicates to men. After that, the conversation doesn't actually result in sex anymore because the script is looking for M/F action, but that's ok because I prefer to use SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs) anyway. It costs a little bit more gold that way, but you can pick the sex act and develop a relationship with your favorite hookers that way. Then, with other mods, after you seduce your favorite hooker, you can turn them into a follower or something else. Or, if you give them a bleedout in Creation Kit, you can enslave them with Paradise Halls.

It's great. I've been playing around with this mod 12 hours straight.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

This mod is great! I love the decor. I can't decide which building I like best. Probably Morthal, because it needed a little more. 

If anyone is looking for male prostitutes, they are easy to add. If you open the mod in the Creation Kit, it is very easy to change all the women to men. It only took me a couple hours because I'm so picky with the faces. Protip, to change a woman to a man really quickly import face data you saved from character creation. If you want to keep the women too, you can duplicate them and change the duplicates to men. After that, the conversation doesn't actually result in sex anymore because the script is looking for M/F action, but that's ok because I prefer to use SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs) anyway. It costs a little bit more gold that way, but you can pick the sex act and develop a relationship with your favorite hookers that way. Then, with other mods, after you seduce your favorite hooker, you can turn them into a follower or something else. Or, if you give them a bleedout in Creation Kit, you can enslave them with Paradise Halls.

It's great. I've been playing around with this mod 12 hours straight.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Thank you for checking out the mod. Glad you are enjoying it. Some other people mentioned male prostitutes too so I'm starting to think I will most likely add them in a future update. For now incase you want to toss some more in, there are already some created since I did not delete the ones MannyGT originally made. They start with the id 'manny', Just add them into a brothel of your choice and they should work.

I have not tried your mod yet, but I will on my next playthrough. I wanted to thank you for making this, Skyrim sex mod scene is sadly lacking in this department. This is badly needed! I hope you keep it lore friendly.

I have one suggestion from a person that is a voyeur at heart. I hope you will put at least one packaged/scripted random sex scene in a private room, maybe with a curtained door way. Another thought is a locked door with just sounds of rough sex from the other side. Even if you could never enter and see it, it would add ambiance. Maybe someone leaves that room occasionally and someone else enters. I've always thought that Skyrim need random sex happening in appropriate places, ie bandit camps, dungeons, and yeah, brothels.

This may be too much to tackle for one person, but another thought is the ability to have some saucy conversations by using the methods used in Amorous Adventures. Oh, I think there is some very good period music that I think wood fit, I can't think of the name of it, but it's a French girl singing a bawdy French song with like a harpsichord or some instrument. I'll try to find it. In my opinion, rock music would just not fit in Skyrim. I'm going to stop typing now because my ideas will never end. Thanks again!