Tried downloading part 2 but i got file corruption on \textures\1_CASTLE_1\new folder\tapestries\bard.dds .. downloaded it an 2nd time and got the same problem

Edit: The other files seems intact.. can you reupload the bard.dds file plz?

can confirm this I get the same message any ideas?

I still dont understand how you unpack the 2 zip files into a SINGLE zip file to install in my MOD manager. Can anyone help me? Ive never had a 2 part zip mod that i had to unpack into a single zip before.

Just install the first it automatically picks up the second zip and installs those files also. Both zip files need to be in the same folder.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When i launch the game skyrim crashes.I have all the mods required

This should be read by ALL before posting about a problem.

If the game crashes on start it means you either haven't followed the instructions and installed correctly or this mod or another mod you have installed is missing a requirement. Go back and look over your other mods and the process in which you install. AND when installing this mod, read the instructions CAREFULLY (especially the red bits). This mod works fine for me and many others.

It is also hard to determine what the problem is if you leave such a simple statement. What other mods are you running? what are your system specs? are you running any heavily scripted mods=> if yes, do you have too many? If not, can your system handle the the mods you want to run? These are some of the questions you need to be asking yourself when trying to figure out why your skyrim crashes. If you are simply running a couple mods then you shouldnt run into crashes unless the mods directly conflict with each other, but, when you want to run a plethora of mods and make it work seamlessly, you will need to do some digging and find out which mods are compatible and which are not. It took me over a month to figure out which mods I could and could not run due to clashes with other mods and eventually now have a 140 plus mod list that works great (and I did it without having to ask on any forum). Its all about googling. The answer to all your questions have most likely been answered already somewhere. Hope this message is a wake up call to people who simply post 'my skyrim is crashing help'. If you truly want help, help yourself by trying to understand the basics of how mods work (ie. what are scripted mods? what are graphic mods? how do these effect my system? what are mod conflicts?) Hope this message finds all well.

• 1 month later...

Hi, in the last file "The Naked Dragon 1.15.part2.rar" nexus mod install app give me an error for file, and with 7zip the application show an error for one texture file for the castle.  I've allready donwloaded the file 3 times,  but apps show me the same message of error. 

Interesting idea with nice environments.

Request, please:

- By the point of view of a female player, it could be really really nice to add at least one male hooker (possibly a good looking one) for each brothel and (personal taste) of human race (no Argonians, Khajiits or whatever Elf).

Suggestions:

1. Considering the development of the "Pole Dancing Framework" you could think to add some in the brothels.

2. Again from a point of view of a female player (a nympho one ... ), it could be nice to have a "plugin - quest" like: Become a whore in one of these brothels.

With several "learning" stages:  a: dance naked  b: blowjobs only  c: vaginal   d: anal  e: groups.

Thank you anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, in the last file "The Naked Dragon 1.15.part2.rar" nexus mod install app give me an error for file, and with 7zip the application show an error for one texture file for the castle.  I've allready donwloaded the file 3 times,  but apps show me the same message of error. 

You need to turn the 2 parts into one file if using nexus or install manually by dragging the files to the correct locations.

Interesting idea with nice environments.

Request, please:

- By the point of view of a female player, it could be really really nice to add at least one male hooker (possibly a good looking one) for each brothel and (personal taste) of human race (no Argonians, Khajiits or whatever Elf).

Suggestions:

1. Considering the development of the "Pole Dancing Framework" you could think to add some in the brothels.

2. Again from a point of view of a female player (a nympho one ... ), it could be nice to have a "plugin - quest" like: Become a whore in one of these brothels.

With several "learning" stages:  a: dance naked  b: blowjobs only  c: vaginal   d: anal  e: groups.

Thank you anyway.

These are great suggestions but I most likely won't be updating this mod anymore. There haven't been any major issues since uploading my last update and I just don't have the time to continue it. As per your 'suggestion 2'. Check out the mod 'Radiant Prostitution'. Combined with this mod you should be able to work at all the brothels as a female prostitute.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I'm trying to install the files in MO or even unzip them with 7zip I get errors says a file is broken or CRC something. I tried downloading several times so I don't get why. I was able to finish with the errors and then rezip the folder and install with MO. I'm not sure if a few of the files aren't broken someone from the error messages I got originally. And I just tested it outside of Whiterun anyhow and the tapestry to the left of the dragon statue is missing something as it's purple. Any ideas?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...