Lipsticks

Z0mBieP00Nani

I just found this little mod/modder's resource on the Nexus. Unfortunately the lipstick doesn't last forever and the lipsticks have a set number of charges, but since this is a modder's resource I though I would post this here to bring some attention to it in hopes that it gets incorporated into another mod or improved upon in some way.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61553/?

Yes there might be a reason for the different names. Anyway for the OP it is open and if there is something that you like to change like the charges or length of time the lipstick is active perhaps if you don't understand how post some questions on how to do this. It is an open resource that this modder gave so making improvements like this might even be appreciated.

Wondering who could be... :)

EDIT:

Just to put some clear...

I'm aware that having different nicks causes confusion. But when you make different subscriptions in different sites in different periods, it can happen to use different nicks, especially if when you subscribed you did it in some passive way, you weren't minding being an active part of the site or leaving message etc.etc. and you were just picking the first random thing you had in mind.

Then, after a while, it could happen that you change your mind and realize that having the same nick was definetely more practical, instead than using 10 thousand different nicks, and you realize it was better if you thought better what to do when you subscribed... :)

Anyway, TL;DR... if you find some AnaCostia Crossing, A.J., Fallout 2AM, Cazadora De Almas, (some more I can't recall), there's a good probability these are the same person...

EDIT:

I'm aware that having different nicks causes confusion. But when you make different subscriptions in different sites in different periods, it can happen to use different nicks, especially if when you subscribed you did it in some passive way, you weren't minding being an active part of the site or leaving message etc.etc. and you were just picking the first random thing you had in mind.

Then, after a while, it could happen that you change your mind and realize that having the same nick was definetely more practical, instead than using 10 thousand different nicks, and you realize it was better if you thought better what to do when you subscribed... :)

Anyway, TL;DR... if you find some AnaCostia Crossing, A.J., Fallout 2AM, Cazadora De Almas, (some more I can't recall), there's a good probability these are the same person...

:)

No problems. Both of us above just respected your choice if it was for privacy. Going forward we will know now.. ;).. Anyway for the OP.. A.J. is the expert on this mod and if there is any problems she can help.. Perhaps if you are willing to get your hands dirty.. or someone else is.. she might even help with some suggestions if you run into some problems. (of course not do the work for you... lol because if she wanted to.. it would have already been done :P)..

Guest endgameaddiction

aye, often times some people like to be discreet about who they are on other communities and I spilled the beans. Please don't blow my head off and proceed with a classy ending applying some lipstick bumping some cypress hill.

I try to stay the same everywhere I go now. Nexus I've been through about 4 accounts till I decided I will just stick with my usual same username,

EDIT:

Wow, it's already on here, how did I not notice this? :D

Same to you A.J. I have the same nick everywhere. If you appear somewhere else .. drop a line for a chat.. :).. I am easy to find.

EDIT:

Wow, it's already on here, how did I not notice this? :D

IT happens. I thought it was here as well but couldn't take the time at the moment to check.. (easy check by the way just ckeck A.Js files :P)

Archived