[WIP] UNP Mystic Enchantress

Alecu

Hi Alecu, hope you're feeling better!

Since you said that the NiOverride High Heels method would be more simple and reliable than HDT HH, would it be possible to have such a version as well? :)

I was a bit upset because I said I was sick and I needed a break and despite that fact you still made a request...,

Edit: Alright, I apologize for sounding too harsh but I am sick and tired, and I still don't want to add support for ni override :).

No harm done! We really want to be a healthy community  ;)
And we usually chat, report bugs or write questions if a mod is on hiatus anyway, otherwise authors or other users don't know what's going on (eg that HH HDT is/was required, to point out the tutorials for bullheads like me who disabled signatures, thanks ats123)

Take it easy mate, the question was if there's a general interest to polish the mod if you're ever coming back from your break. Because we like your work.

No harm done! We really want to be a healthy community  ;)

And we usually chat, report bugs or write questions if a mod is on hiatus anyway, otherwise authors or other users don't know what's going on (eg that HH HDT is/was required, to point out the tutorials for bullheads like me who disabled signatures, thanks ats123)

Take it easy mate, the question was if there's a general interest to polish the mod if you're ever coming back from your break. Because we like your work.

Part of a healthy comunity is for the users to actually help the mod authors fix things for which there are simple tutorials already :)

Say I wanted to resize / compress the textures for this outfit, from 4K down to 2K, does anyone know what the best way to do that is?

Update - Done a bit of research and thought I'd answer my own question, in case anyone else was interested...

This link was very useful:

http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/126812437384/dds-format-guide-for-skyrim

And I've found that DXT3 format works quite well when compressing the texture files for outfits.

For everyone who wants to use this in NMM or MO, here's how you can take any Steam Workshop mod and convert it:

• Subscribe to workshop mod
  • Run Skyrim from Steam (not through SKSE, just run until you get to the launcher menu)
  • Wait until the message at the bottom about checking subscriptions goes away
  • Exit Skyrim Launcher
  • Go to your Skyrim Data folder, and zip (or rar, 7z, etc.) up the ESP and BSA files for the mod.
  • Move the zipped file to your normal Skyrim mods download folder
  • Unsubscribe from the mod on Steam workshop
  • Launch Skyrim launcher again through Steam
  • Click Data Files
  • Click on the mod, then click the "Delete Selected" button
  • Exit Skyrim Launcher
  • Load the zip/rar/7z file you made through NMM or MO as you normally would for any non-Nexus mod you download.

That's it!

You are a God. Thank you!

Thank you for the DL link here! Beautiful work and fits my UNPB body perfectly. I saw the armor on Aegis and thought... WOW... must add to my armor packs. Thanks for sharing! (BTW, your followers are nice also... I am simply tapped out on my followers and can't add anymore! lol).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived