[WIP] UNP Mystic Enchantress

Alecu

I have another work in mind that I want to start, actually 2 and I won't convert this to uunp. But it's not pure unp anyway, it's more like uunp actually now that I looked at the body. I adjusted the body to suit this set better :).

Congratz for the armor, it looks stunning!

Thank you, unfortunately I think I have been sabotaged a bit on steam. I got 4-5 bad ratings imediately after releasing the mod which is just impossible. I mean almost 4 bad ratings straight in a row highly unlikely, now I got almost good ratings constantly. Some idiot must have thought that my mod would take the place on the front page and gave me bad ratings to keep the mod down.

I can't believe people resort to this kind of petty crap.

Congratz for the armor, it looks stunning!

Thank you, unfortunately I think I have been sabotaged a bit on steam. I got 4-5 bad ratings imediately after releasing the mod which is just impossible. I mean almost 4 bad ratings straight in a row highly unlikely, now I got almost good ratings constantly. Some idiot must have thought that my mod would take the place on the front page and gave me bad ratings to keep the mod down.

I can't believe people resort to this kind of petty crap.

Most likely some guys had a CTD and didn't bother ask you what is the problem, just ignore them and let the mod fly to front page :) 

Guest Ra'Vashann

For everyone who wants to use this in NMM or MO, here's how you can take any Steam Workshop mod and convert it:

• Subscribe to workshop mod
  • Run Skyrim from Steam (not through SKSE, just run until you get to the launcher menu)
  • Wait until the message at the bottom about checking subscriptions goes away
  • Exit Skyrim Launcher
  • Go to your Skyrim Data folder, and zip (or rar, 7z, etc.) up the ESP and BSA files for the mod.
  • Move the zipped file to your normal Skyrim mods download folder
  • Unsubscribe from the mod on Steam workshop
  • Launch Skyrim launcher again through Steam
  • Click Data Files
  • Click on the mod, then click the "Delete Selected" button
  • Exit Skyrim Launcher
  • Load the zip/rar/7z file you made through NMM or MO as you normally would for any non-Nexus mod you download.

That's it!

It's beautiful work Alecu, but I (and I suspect a fair few others) won't use Steam Workshop as a matter of principle so it looks like I'll never get to see it in my game. I'd ask you why you chose to publicise your work here but not release it here also, but I guess that's your prerogative.

Shame.

edit: oh, and I reckon you'd have been treated a lot better here too.  :-/

edit 2: for excessive whining and sulkiness. 

No problem, hope it works, now guys I am pretty sick with a cold and really tired after this, I will take a break of a couple of weeks. See you guys

Rest and be strong forces. I hope you have created for us to have something beautiful like this. Take care.  :D

Hi Alecu, hope you're feeling better!

Since you said that the NiOverride High Heels method would be more simple and reliable than HDT HH, would it be possible to have such a version as well? :)

Archived