[WIP] UNP Mystic Enchantress

Alecu

Really very lovely. I really like the shape of the skirt and bodice, and the contrast of material between the leather corset and trousers and what looks like a satin effect  for the dress. You should keep the floral border, it helps to accentuate that lovely scalloped hem.

edit: would the floral border be an embroidered effect in texture? I think a brocade would look very nice, and appropriate given the obvious renaissance styling.

Beautiful work.  :heart:

Really very lovely. I really like the shape of the skirt and bodice, and the contrast of material between the leather corset and trousers and what looks like a satin effect  for the dress. You should keep the floral border, it helps to accentuate that lovely scalloped hem.

edit: would the floral border be an embroidered effect in texture? I think a brocade would look very nice, and appropriate given the obvious renaissance styling.

Beautiful work.  :heart:

I tried something like that but it hides all the rest of the details, the creases and stuff. Maybe on the edges. I don't know if it's even possible with the given mesh :(.

Gorgeous.

I know you have released armor as one piece in the past, but this would be extra special if it was broken down into parts. Many of us use UUNP and have grown used to the dizzying mix 'n match potential. For instance, I'd love to wear that skirt on it's own, or the pants with the Nereid Pirate blouse.

I finally started to prepare this for exporting into Skyrim. There is a lot of work left to do on the textures:

ZKmLNn2.jpg

Also I somehow ended up with 3 characters that I play and I don't know which one to use to showcase this when it's done:

34601-1459814600.jpg

34601-1459378859.jpg

34601-1448236107.jpg

I finally started to prepare this for exporting into Skyrim. There is a lot of work left to do on the textures:

ZKmLNn2.jpg

Also I somehow ended up with 3 characters that I play and I don't know which one to use to showcase this when it's done:

34601-1459814600.jpg

34601-1459378859.jpg

34601-1448236107.jpg

I vote for first girl, look beauty.

Almost done with the textures. Now I have to spend some time on the crappy amulet because I got the uv map wrong a bit. I don't even like it that much but I have to add it now, i hate spending so much time on a useless crap detail:

34601-1460199932.jpg

Looks awesome. Make sure to try out the NiOverride High Heels method instead of HDT HH (link in sig). ;)

I looked into it, seems much more simple than hdt heels and more reliable. With hdt you had to use a lot of other mods and most users couldn't figure out how to use them.

Looks awesome. Make sure to try out the NiOverride High Heels method instead of HDT HH (link in sig). ;)

I looked into it, seems much more simple than hdt heels and more reliable. With hdt you had to use a lot of other mods and most users couldn't figure out how to use them.

As the description says you need either RaceMenu or NiOverride (if you don't use RaceMenu) installed, which in turn also requires SKSE to be installed. However, there's no requirement to install a separate mod just for the high heels, and no need for a master plugin or .esp edits, so nobody's game will CTD even if they don't have SKSE or RM installed, just the heels will be under the ground.

Plus, from a technical standpoint, it's faster and more stable.

The fix mod linked in my signature isn't required, but it fixes a few bugs with the NiOverride system when used for high heels, since that's not what its original/only purpose was supposed to be.

I dare to say it is your best work so far! Can't wait for it :wub:   

There is a small problem. I want the dress to reflect multiple colors, red and white but I can only add one specular color :(. It would look much more better with 2 colors

I dare to say it is your best work so far! Can't wait for it :wub:   

There is a small problem. I want the dress to reflect multiple colors, red and white but I can only add one specular color :(. It would look much more better with 2 colors

Maybe you can find useful info here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1188259-bslightingshaderproperty-basics/ 

Adding a soft glow or a cube (white) map maybe?

Archived