31 minutes ago, ThatDemonDavid said:

Is BodySlide compatibility something that's gonna happen?

There are bodyslide files for DLSkyrim and ABDL Suite on page 42 of this thread by different modders.  Give it a shot and let us know if it works for you, would you?

• 1 month later...

There's some mild action going on in the Little Space club for more diaper talk.

Someone is making a new diaper mod that's supposed to release this summer. The development thread is also in the Little Space club.

I'm creating also more wearable and usable diapers to accompany that mod, and you can vote on the design, also in the club ?

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that if you're waiting for whatever reason on the closure of the leg/waist holes for DLSkyrim, it's not happening any time soon.  The slight change would have necessitated changing nearly file of the mod except the .esp, which is over 100 files for this mod, and I haven't been in a good place to do the work and testing required.  Sorry if anyone's disappointed.  I still regard my clothing mod as still pretty excessive, and I hope it brings you joy until I can get back to it.  It's really not a big change anyway unless you're actively working in something like Outfit Studio that lets you change meshes but without the features of a full featured 3d modeling program.

PNDDPR addon almost works for me, everything is fine except when the mod is enabled any armor or clothing i put on is unequip and removed from the inventory after a few seconds, And that only happens when the mod is enabled. I tried stuff like moving around the esp to see if its a load order issue but nothing helps. And it was the pnddprmaster version that i tried from github. i could disable it at certain point but i get spammed with diaper mod disabled message.

also tried funcontinence and it works but it misses the features that i like from pnd.

yet from the looks of things i should be able to still wear clothes with diapers? yet i am unable to with a diaper, is this because i use the bodyslide version.

13 hours ago, LinksSword said:

PNDDPR addon almost works for me, everything is fine except when the mod is enabled any armor or clothing i put on is unequip and removed from the inventory after a few seconds, And that only happens when the mod is enabled. I tried stuff like moving around the esp to see if its a load order issue but nothing helps. And it was the pnddprmaster version that i tried from github. i could disable it at certain point but i get spammed with diaper mod disabled message.

also tried funcontinence and it works but it misses the features that i like from pnd.

yet from the looks of things i should be able to still wear clothes with diapers? yet i am unable to with a diaper, is this because i use the bodyslide version.

Can't answer the PNDDPR stuff, but the clothing with diaper stuff I can hazard a guess: DLSkyrim diapers (the diapers PNDDPR uses) are accessories occupying Slot 52 - conventionally used for underwear.  So it will work with any armor that doesn't occupy that same slot.  A bunch of the vanilla armors do conflict, sadly.

3 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Can't answer the PNDDPR stuff, but the clothing with diaper stuff I can hazard a guess: DLSkyrim diapers (the diapers PNDDPR uses) are accessories occupying Slot 52 - conventionally used for underwear.  So it will work with any armor that doesn't occupy that same slot.  A bunch of the vanilla armors do conflict, sadly.

So that must be why i cannot equip armor with them, still dont know why pnd unequips armor when active. shame, Do you know any armor packs that work with DL? 

And where can i go for answers for PNDDPR? the github page is gone.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So that must be why i cannot equip armor with them, still dont know why pnd unequips armor when active. shame, Do you know any armor packs that work with DL? 

People have shared a ton of clothing mods that work with it (like the one I made in my signature), but armor's harder.  Maybe add in some alteration magic to your build until you find some?  I haven't played Skyrim seriously since the creation of DLSkyrim, but hopefully someone reading this knows how to play with it better than I do.

And where can i go for answers for PNDDPR? the github page is gone.

Sadly, this is the place for answers for PNDDPR.  Nerfbrony hasn't made a separate page.

1 hour ago, Lucia1 said:

People have shared a ton of clothing mods that work with it (like the one I made in my signature), but armor's harder.  Maybe add in some alteration magic to your build until you find some?  I haven't played Skyrim seriously since the creation of DLSkyrim, but hopefully someone reading this knows how to play with it better than I do.

Sadly, this is the place for answers for PNDDPR.  Nerfbrony hasn't made a separate page.

Any idea why the github page was removed for DL Skyrim? Anyways i mainly tried this mod as sort of a curse for my pc to deal with, of course i'd just pretend they are cursed.

i want to check if PNDPR will remove the ABDL clothing, if it doesn't then it doesn't like non diaper compatible clothing i guess. it doesn't But what i find weird is enchanted armor can be equipped with diaper no problem and is not unequipped but i cannot equip regular armor with diaper even though they are basically the same mesh, Any ideas? 

49 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Any idea why the github page was removed for DL Skyrim? Anyways i mainly tried this mod as sort of a curse for my pc to deal with, of course i'd just pretend they are cursed.

i want to check if PNDPR will remove the ABDL clothing, if it doesn't then it doesn't like non diaper compatible clothing i guess.

For clarity's sake, DLSkyrim is my mod, originally posted as the start of this thread in March 2016.  It's just a way-too-many diapers mod with some pacifiers and crinkly noises.  All the scripting stuff hosted here is PNDDPR by Nerfbrony, which uses DLSkyrim's diapers.  But that was also posted here and never got its own page.  Even more confusing, I host helios' cloth diaper mod and my own ABDL Suite and DLSecure here lol.

So, no idea why PNDDPR's github page was taken down.  Nerf is a level 50 lurker lol - he could come out with a new version out of the blue, and so maybe he's working on it. 

13 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

For clarity's sake, DLSkyrim is my mod, originally posted as the start of this thread in March 2016.  It's just a way-too-many diapers mod with some pacifiers and crinkly noises.  All the scripting stuff hosted here is PNDDPR by Nerfbrony, which uses DLSkyrim's diapers.  But that was also posted here and never got its own page.  Even more confusing, I host helios' cloth diaper mod and my own ABDL Suite and DLSecure here lol.

So, no idea why PNDDPR's github page was taken down.  Nerf is a level 50 lurker lol - he could come out with a new version out of the blue, and so maybe he's working on it. 

I've turned my Skyrim into Fetishrim, I got just about every fetish mod available on LL.  from inflation to parasites to TF you name it.

Ah, I think you're the first one to actually find that repository. The mod is still in development and the version you have was never meant for anybody to see.

I'm "about to" release the first closed beta of the mod to club members. You'll definitely want that mod if you're a fetish collector.

The primary version of the mod is a needs mod with a secondary focus on omorashi/desperation. From there on out, it'll keep adding related fetishes and features. 

Officially, the first Mod Expansion (separate DLC for the mod) will incorporate 22 diapers from DLSkyrim. (diaper fetishism)

The second Mod Expansion will focus on Crime and Punishment (humiliation).

The third expansion will likely focus on relationships between characters and NPCs, which supports Dom/sub and age play fetishes.

In the club, members have suggested various aspects that I will add if I think it fits the theme.

(Except piss/scat consumption. I've tried Pee and Fart, and that seems to be a theme in that mod. I don't care much for it.)

On 8/4/2018 at 6:32 PM, LinksSword said:

Any idea why the github page was removed for DL Skyrim

Github has recently been acquired by Microsoft. I have moved to a different Git provider.

i want to check if PNDPR will remove the ABDL clothing, if it doesn't then it doesn't like non diaper compatible clothing i guess.

PNDDPR does not play nice with any clothing or armor. ABDL or not. (Funcon, on the other hand, does.)

i want to check if PNDPR will remove the ABDL clothing, if it doesn't then it doesn't like non diaper compatible clothing i guess. it doesn't But what i find weird is enchanted armor can be equipped with diaper no problem and is not unequipped but i cannot equip regular armor with diaper even though they are basically the same mesh, Any ideas? 

This person has several modular armor mods that allow you to wear diapers. They are for male only. I recommend getting the standalone ones when possible otherwise it will overwrite the armor for all NPCs wearing said type of armor. (steel, glass, etc)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6973877?tab=user+files

2 hours ago, DaddyLovesYa said:

Ah, I think you're the first one to actually find that repository. The mod is still in development and the version you have was never meant for anybody to see.

I'm "about to" release the first closed beta of the mod to club members. You'll definitely want that mod if you're a fetish collector.

The primary version of the mod is a needs mod with a secondary focus on omorashi/desperation. From there on out, it'll keep adding related fetishes and features. 

Officially, the first Mod Expansion (separate DLC for the mod) will incorporate 22 diapers from DLSkyrim. (diaper fetishism)

The third expansion will likely focus on relationships between characters and NPCs, which supports Dom/sub and age play fetishes.

In the club, members have suggested various aspects that I will add if I think it fits the theme.

(Except piss/scat consumption. I've tried Pee and Fart, and that seems to be a theme in that mod. I don't care much for it.)

Github has recently been acquired by Microsoft. I have moved to a different Git provider.

PNDDPR does not play nice with any clothing or armor. ABDL or not. (Funcon, on the other hand, does.)

Ok thanks for the clarification, This expansion does intrigue me, Definitely sounds interesting when it is out i'd Definitely like to try it. And would fit nicely with the other LL mods i've gathered up, Rather its Funcon or PNDDPR or something entirely different.

I'm suprise still i would be the only one to find it since until a few days ago the url was very much available and yes i found out about the mod due to a post someone made looking for "accident mods", I knew it was a wip but curiosity got the best of me, but it's a very good wip.

On 8/5/2018 at 7:47 PM, DaddyLovesYa said:

Probably should of asked before but how can i join this club? is there requirement or do you accept anyone?

Probably should of asked before but how can i join this club? is there requirement or do you accept anyone?

Just click "join" in the clubs tab.  I'll approve you.  (We let in anyone interested in any of the connected lifestyle/fetish interests who hasn't caused trouble).

Hi, I'm new in this game and this mods looks fantastic ;) . The only game where I had install mod is GTA 5 so I don't know how install this mod.

I have Skyrim Special edition, the mod work on this version? if no where I can download the version of game for this mod?

Do you can do a video tutorial for show how install mod with the link of the mod you use?

And what is the difference to UNP and CBBE? How do I know which one to use?

If i choose the CBBE i have to install "DLSkyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS.part1.rar" and "DLSkyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS.part2.rar" but i have to install or not "DiaperLoversSkyrim 1.4 CBBEHDTSOS.7z"?

What are the differences between Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim Legendary Edition?

I tried to install but FNIS i think dont work, if the game start give me a text SKYUI and SKSE dont work. (I tried to install 3 different version of SKSE but all time give me the same error)

If someone can help He/She does me a big favor.....and sorry for bad english.

Okay cciao - let's give this a try.  I'll avoid idiomatic expressions, though your English seems pretty good overall.  It is installed like every other mod, so one thing you can do is find a general tutorial in your language for installing Skyrim mods and substitute the information with this mod.  I had to split the mod because of this site's limit on file size, so if you download, for example, CBBEHDTSOS part one and two, you would add the two folders together and install it after you download it.  Or you can use the blank lines with a download - they take you to MEGA, and all you have to do is download and install.  You only need DLSkyrim 1.5 (and for one body).  I'll lay out some steps below.

The difference between UNP and CBBE: It's all down to preference between the two major bodies in Skyrim's mod history.  Take a look at some comparisons and decide for yourself.  I prefer UNP because the 3d model is more complex and smooth to my eye, but CBBE, as a simpler model, has supporting mods that can make it look like a wide range of bodies.  The supporting mod is called Bodyslide, but as a new modder, I would just recommend using UNP and seeing how you like it.

Skyrim is the original 2011 release.  Skyrim Legendary Edition is the 2011 release plus all the downloadable content (DLCs).  Skyrim Special Edition is an updated engine from a couple of years ago.  Steam stopped selling the original Skyrim, from what I hear, so you'd have to find it somewhere else for a lot of mods.  However, I hear that DLSkyrim works for Skyrim SE.  PNDDPR won't, if that's your interest.  To be safe when installing Skyrim SE mods, make sure that mods specifically say that they support SE.  Some basic clothing mods work anyway, but anything with scripts won't work.  SKSE needs to be for the SE version, so I'd check that, and FNIS too.  Let's try some steps, but please know that you might have to google some steps, because there's really a lot to Skyrim modding that many of us take for granted because we've done it for so long.

1) If you use Steam, delete all of your Data folder and verify the integrity of the game files.  A messy installation will mess up the whole thing.

2) Get and set up Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager.  They help you turn mods on and off as you experiment with the right setup without starting all over.  You'll even start the game through them.  You may need a tutorial for this.

3) Notice the two blank download sections in the download area of the DLSkyrim page.  Click the highest one up and download DLSkyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS on Mega after the 10 second wait.  Install it with the mod manager you installed in step 2.  

4) Here's where I have to be vague, because I've never used SE.  Your mission is to look at the requirements in my mod (UNP, SOS, and HDT), and to find SE equivalents of each one. 

5) Then you need to find all the required mods for those mods.  They should be listed on each page.  For example, you'll download a "skeleton" mod for HDT to work.  My mod may actually work with just UNP and my mod, but I won't guarantee that.

6) For testing, use an alternate start mod.  Nobody puts up with Skyrim's LONG intro if they don't have to lol.  Also, this mod may help with testing what you've downloaded, since it lets you just add items in your inventory without the console.  WIth this setup, you can start adding mods slowly to your liking, testing and playing around as you go.

The only other thing I can say is to not rush it.  You'll have a diapered Dovahkin in no time if you can read through what I've written and the mod pages for the relevant mods.  Good luck!

13 hours ago, cciao613 said:

I have Skyrim Special edition, the mod work on this version? if no where I can download the version of game for this mod?

Hey there, oldrim/ skyrim legendary edition / the one with most of the mods, can't be found on steam anymore, but you may still be able to add it to steam if you buy the legendary edition NEW (otherwise the code in the box won't work for sure), from amazon, or walmart, or a similar store and input the license key in steam.  You will want the version that comes in a box/ case/ whatever it is called. Make sure you get the one that says legendary edition on the case, because if you get the regular one you won't be able to get the DLC later. Hope this helps.

11 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Okay cciao - let's give this a try.  I'll avoid idiomatic expressions, though your English seems pretty good overall.  It is installed like every other mod, so one thing you can do is find a general tutorial in your language for installing Skyrim mods and substitute the information with this mod.  I had to split the mod because of this site's limit on file size, so if you download, for example, CBBEHDTSOS part one and two, you would add the two folders together and install it after you download it.  Or you can use the blank lines with a download - they take you to MEGA, and all you have to do is download and install.  You only need DLSkyrim 1.5 (and for one body).  I'll lay out some steps below.

The difference between UNP and CBBE: It's all down to preference between the two major bodies in Skyrim's mod history.  Take a look at some comparisons and decide for yourself.  I prefer UNP because the 3d model is more complex and smooth to my eye, but CBBE, as a simpler model, has supporting mods that can make it look like a wide range of bodies.  The supporting mod is called Bodyslide, but as a new modder, I would just recommend using UNP and seeing how you like it.

Skyrim is the original 2011 release.  Skyrim Legendary Edition is the 2011 release plus all the downloadable content (DLCs).  Skyrim Special Edition is an updated engine from a couple of years ago.  Steam stopped selling the original Skyrim, from what I hear, so you'd have to find it somewhere else for a lot of mods.  However, I hear that DLSkyrim works for Skyrim SE.  PNDDPR won't, if that's your interest.  To be safe when installing Skyrim SE mods, make sure that mods specifically say that they support SE.  Some basic clothing mods work anyway, but anything with scripts won't work.  SKSE needs to be for the SE version, so I'd check that, and FNIS too.  Let's try some steps, but please know that you might have to google some steps, because there's really a lot to Skyrim modding that many of us take for granted because we've done it for so long.

1) If you use Steam, delete all of your Data folder and verify the integrity of the game files.  A messy installation will mess up the whole thing.

2) Get and set up Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager.  They help you turn mods on and off as you experiment with the right setup without starting all over.  You'll even start the game through them.  You may need a tutorial for this.

3) Notice the two blank download sections in the download area of the DLSkyrim page.  Click the highest one up and download DLSkyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS on Mega after the 10 second wait.  Install it with the mod manager you installed in step 2.  

4) Here's where I have to be vague, because I've never used SE.  Your mission is to look at the requirements in my mod (UNP, SOS, and HDT), and to find SE equivalents of each one. 

5) Then you need to find all the required mods for those mods.  They should be listed on each page.  For example, you'll download a "skeleton" mod for HDT to work.  My mod may actually work with just UNP and my mod, but I won't guarantee that.

6) For testing, use an alternate start mod.  Nobody puts up with Skyrim's LONG intro if they don't have to lol.  Also, this mod may help with testing what you've downloaded, since it lets you just add items in your inventory without the console.  WIth this setup, you can start adding mods slowly to your liking, testing and playing around as you go.

The only other thing I can say is to not rush it.  You'll have a diapered Dovahkin in no time if you can read through what I've written and the mod pages for the relevant mods.  Good luck!

I don't use steam and I use Nexus Mod Manager. I download all required mod but still give me the SKSE error...

I search video tutorial in italian but they don't help much :( 

I'm downloading the Legendary Edition hoping it is easier to install the mods anyway:

1) You recommend using UNP but "Cloth Diaper 0.2 (CBBE)" is only CBBE (I can also do without this mod ) so if I decide to install UNP I can not put CBBE mod?

2) I don't have understand, I install "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" and "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar" but I don't have to install "DiaperLoversSkyrim 1.4 UNPHDTSOS.7z", right?

3) There is the download for "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS", this is the same thing of "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" + "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar"?  or it is better to download this than the other 2?

For the legendary Edition I have to install:

1) "PND Diaper 1.4.1.zip" but I need "Private Needs Discreet" or not? If yes I have to install "Private_Needs_Discreet-1.9.1"?

2) "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar" for this mod what are the required?

3) "ABDL Suite.rar" I need to install the anarky98's modification "NakedMageDiapersOnly" but "NakedMageDiapersUsed" is for nerfbrony's diaper mod so I have to install this too?

4) "DLSecure 1.5 (UNP).zip" for this mod I don't understand if I have to install other mods or if they are already included in the "DLSecure 1.5 (UNP) .zip". If I need other mods, can you tell me what I need?

5) I tried to read the required of the mod so I need

your mod: "PND Diaper 1.4.1.zip"DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar"ABDL Suite.rar" "DLSecure 1.5 (UNP).zip"

and the required mod:  "Private Needs Discreet" "NakedMageDiapersOnly" "NakedMageDiapersUsed" "SKSE" "SKYUI" "PapyrusUtil" "FNIS"

6) If I'm wrong can you make me a list with the links of your mods and those required for the proper functioning I have to install for the legendary edition? and maybe even those that you recommend like "AddItemMenu".

2 hours ago, cciao613 said:

I don't use steam and I use Nexus Mod Manager. I download all required mod but still give me the SKSE error...

I search video tutorial in italian but they don't help much :( 

I'm downloading the Legendary Edition hoping it is easier to install the mods anyway:

1) You recommend using UNP but "Cloth Diaper 0.2 (CBBE)" is only CBBE (I can also do without this mod ) so if I decide to install UNP I can not put CBBE mod?

2) I don't have understand, I install "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" and "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar" but I don't have to install "DiaperLoversSkyrim 1.4 UNPHDTSOS.7z", right?

3) There is the download for "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS", this is the same thing of "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" + "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar"?  or it is better to download this than the other 2?

For the legendary Edition I have to install:

1) "PND Diaper 1.4.1.zip" but I need "Private Needs Discreet" or not? If yes I have to install "Private_Needs_Discreet-1.9.1"?

2) "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar" for this mod what are the required?

3) "ABDL Suite.rar" I need to install the anarky98's modification "NakedMageDiapersOnly" but "NakedMageDiapersUsed" is for nerfbrony's diaper mod so I have to install this too?

4) "DLSecure 1.5 (UNP).zip" for this mod I don't understand if I have to install other mods or if they are already included in the "DLSecure 1.5 (UNP) .zip". If I need other mods, can you tell me what I need?

5) I tried to read the required of the mod so I need

your mod: "PND Diaper 1.4.1.zip"DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part1.rar" "DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.part2.rar"ABDL Suite.rar" "DLSecure 1.5 (UNP).zip"

and the required mod:  "Private Needs Discreet" "NakedMageDiapersOnly" "NakedMageDiapersUsed" "SKSE" "SKYUI" "PapyrusUtil" "FNIS"

6) If I'm wrong can you make me a list with the links of your mods and those required for the proper functioning I have to install for the legendary edition? and maybe even those that you recommend like "AddItemMenu".

on SKSE: are you starting with your normal Skyrim link or with SKSE's link?  Start with SKSE.  If it doesn't work, then take everything else down and try with just that.  If it doesn't work still, you have installed SKSE incorrectly, or an incorrect version.

In a lot of the questions below, you're getting confused by the many files hosted on this page.  The only one required for DLSkyrim (plus its requirements) is DLSkyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS or DLSKyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS.

1) Right.  They won't crash or anything, but they won't fit.

2) Right.  There are two blank lines (a LL bug I think) in the downloads section if you don't feel comfortable combining the folders that have the complete mod.  The top one is UNP.

3) If you got that one via the blank line link, then yes.  I think it's easier.

1) For Legendary, the requirements don't change.  You still just need DLSkyrim 1.5.  PNDDPR is a whole other question, and I don't really remember what it needs.

2)  DLSKyrim 1.5 (the current version) requires:

• HDT Physics and all its requirements
  • a UNP or CBBE body that allows for HDT physics
  • and Schlongs of Skyrim if you want to use them on males, and all of its requirements. 
  • Sorry, but I won't track down all the requirements of the requirements.  That's my line.  I'd probably tell you wrong anyway. I got it working 2 years ago and haven't played since other than testing.

3) You don't need NakedMageDiapers at all.  Use it if you want.  Same with ABDL Suite.  Use it if you want some adult baby clothes.

4) DLSecure 1.5 is a different mod, for locking diapers onto the player.  It has the same requirements as DLSkyrim, plus Devious Devices (DD), and DD has many requirements.  Get the basics first.

5) No.  You do need SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS, and DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.  Nothing else.  This page hosts a ton of mods that people have made, but we're talking about DLSkyrim only here, right?

6)  Tracking all of that down would take time I don't have to give, and there is no way to tell you which file you would download on each page, so there is no good way around trying to understand each page.  Can you get Google Translate to help you?  Or start with getting the physics to work, like on this video.  Part of the requirement for mods in a game like this is understanding what each one is and what you need for it, or all you get is crashing and frustration.

Once you understand how to mod Skyrim, you'll see that DLSkyrim is actually just a clothes mod with body physics, like hundreds of others.  You're making this way more complicated, but this is normal when you're starting out, so I hope you won't get discouraged.

15 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

on SKSE: are you starting with your normal Skyrim link or with SKSE's link?  Start with SKSE.  If it doesn't work, then take everything else down and try with just that.  If it doesn't work still, you have installed SKSE incorrectly, or an incorrect version.

In a lot of the questions below, you're getting confused by the many files hosted on this page.  The only one required for DLSkyrim (plus its requirements) is DLSkyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS or DLSKyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS.

1) Right.  They won't crash or anything, but they won't fit.

2) Right.  There are two blank lines (a LL bug I think) in the downloads section if you don't feel comfortable combining the folders that have the complete mod.  The top one is UNP.

3) If you got that one via the blank line link, then yes.  I think it's easier.

1) For Legendary, the requirements don't change.  You still just need DLSkyrim 1.5.  PNDDPR is a whole other question, and I don't really remember what it needs.

2)  DLSKyrim 1.5 (the current version) requires:

• HDT Physics and all its requirements
  • a UNP or CBBE body that allows for HDT physics
  • and Schlongs of Skyrim if you want to use them on males, and all of its requirements. 
  • Sorry, but I won't track down all the requirements of the requirements.  That's my line.  I'd probably tell you wrong anyway. I got it working 2 years ago and haven't played since other than testing.

3) You don't need NakedMageDiapers at all.  Use it if you want.  Same with ABDL Suite.  Use it if you want some adult baby clothes.

4) DLSecure 1.5 is a different mod, for locking diapers onto the player.  It has the same requirements as DLSkyrim, plus Devious Devices (DD), and DD has many requirements.  Get the basics first.

5) No.  You do need SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS, and DLSKyrim 1.5 UNPHDTSOS.  Nothing else.  This page hosts a ton of mods that people have made, but we're talking about DLSkyrim only here, right?

6)  Tracking all of that down would take time I don't have to give, and there is no way to tell you which file you would download on each page, so there is no good way around trying to understand each page.  Can you get Google Translate to help you?  Or start with getting the physics to work, like on this video.  Part of the requirement for mods in a game like this is understanding what each one is and what you need for it, or all you get is crashing and frustration.

Once you understand how to mod Skyrim, you'll see that DLSkyrim is actually just a clothes mod with body physics, like hundreds of others.  You're making this way more complicated, but this is normal when you're starting out, so I hope you won't get discouraged.

Ok Thanks for help, tomorrow I try to install the game and mods.