Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Diaper Lovers' Skyrim

Clothing UNP SOS Diapers ABDL Male Female CBBE Fallout 4 Bondage

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

Anon649

Anon649

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Just throwing an idea like that. I think it could be great to have goodnites in this game. 

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Just throwing an idea like that. I think it could be great to have goodnites in this game. 

I'll keep the request in mind, though I have to say that my modding time is basically gone for a few months, which is why I wanted to get everything out there last week.   

Zairumbras

Zairumbras

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

There seems to be a problem with the CBBEHDTSOS part 2, specifically the "ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds" in the Texturetests file, within the Textures folder. 7-zip and NMM both error out on that specific file.

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

There seems to be a problem with the CBBEHDTSOS part 2, specifically the "ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds" in the Texturetests file, within the Textures folder. 7-zip and NMM both error out on that specific file.

Weird...I'll take a look when I can.  Try replacing it with this (or can you unpack it at all?). If you can't, in the meanwhile, you could try the mega download or taking the UNP version's textures.  Those aren't different between mods, just the .nifs.

Attached Files

Zairumbras

Zairumbras

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Weird...I'll take a look when I can.  Try replacing it with this (or can you unpack it at all?). If you can't, in the meanwhile, you could try the mega download or taking the UNP version's textures.  Those aren't different between mods, just the .nifs.

I just manually copied everything other than that one file. It's just that one odd file that's considered "Read Only" or something. I just figured I'd let you know. I got it all working regardless without that file. Do you know if there will be a bodyslide for the ABDL/Sissy suite? The dresses change the body shape to UNP, so there's some odd gaps near the legs, hah. 

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

I just manually copied everything other than that one file. It's just that one odd file that's considered "Read Only" or something. I just figured I'd let you know. I got it all working regardless without that file. Do you know if there will be a bodyslide for the ABDL/Sissy suite? The dresses change the body shape to UNP, so there's some odd gaps near the legs, hah. 

Thanks for letting me know about it.  Quite weird.  To answer your question, Draco Benson is/was working on a bodyslide conversion of the ABDL suite (and some diapers?), and I think that the onesies work currently with a file you can find on the previous page.  As for the rest, I can't really say if they'll happen, but I know that I won't be making them.  I burned out on conversion work porting the mod to Fallout 4, a game I don't even play.  I'd much rather make new things than 15 versions of old things, though I very much appreciate the conversion work others have done.

Zairumbras

Zairumbras

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Thanks for letting me know about it.  Quite weird.  To answer your question, Draco Benson is/was working on a bodyslide conversion of the ABDL suite (and some diapers?), and I think that the onesies work currently with a file you can find on the previous page.  As for the rest, I can't really say if they'll happen, but I know that I won't be making them.  I burned out on conversion work porting the mod to Fallout 4, a game I don't even play.  I'd much rather make new things than 15 versions of old things, though I very much appreciate the conversion work others have done.

Makes sense! Well, if you do decide to make new stuff, booties and mittens are always great.~

DrifterWolf

DrifterWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Woohoo! I have returned from my trip! Anyone have a chance to play around with my vendors mod?
Hoping it works well for everyone as it is my first mod ever!
Not sure what my next project is gonna be, maybe revisiting the diapered by default idea for NPCs, but for that I think I'm gonna make 3 different versions, one that diapers only female NPCs, one that diapers males, and one that adds padding to everyone!
Also means I need to find bottomless mods for men so I can test it. Anyone know any good mods for that purpose?

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

A deafening silence here, I guess...

I haven't gotten to see it personally yet, Drifterwolf.  You released on the exact day of my total-lack-of-time-season haha.  But welcome back, and I hope someone responds and that you continue to fiddle around with mods.  A release on a full page will always get more attention than a forum thread (43 pages in).

DrifterWolf

DrifterWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Lol this is true.
I may go ahead and do that someplace down the road.

Ajfklasjf4llksjfalsjf

Ajfklasjf4llksjfalsjf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I'm having an issue with a race mod called Fennec where the pacifiers clip into their mouths. How would I go about fixing this?

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

I'm having an issue with a race mod called Fennec where the pacifiers clip into their mouths. How would I go about fixing this?

Ah, this is the first I've heard of that mod.  It depends a little on how the race is coded.  I assume you've tried the Lykaios version.  You might also experiment with a female Lykaios .nif, overwriting another one and giving that a whirl, since the spacing is different from the male.   The last option isn't so bad if you know the tools: move it into place in Outfit Studio by also importing a Fennec Head as a reference and then export it without the reference.   You can modify the file in the Creation Kit as a proper Fennec version.

Ajfklasjf4llksjfalsjf

Ajfklasjf4llksjfalsjf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Ah, thanks for the reply. Yep, the Lykaios version does work! Also, great mod, I love the Paws x3

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Ah, thanks for the reply. Yep, the Lykaios version does work! Also, great mod, I love the Paws x3

Glad to hear it, and thanks!  For a very niche mod, I like to think that it has something for everyone.  :D

tango12345

tango12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Apologize if this has been covered before, but I've spent a day on it to no avail. Any fix for diapers taking over armor in spite of not sharing slot 52?

Are you using DLSkyrim, PND, or both?

Does it not work for SE?  I've gotten reports that 1.4 does, and 1.5 should be no different.  Let me know if it doesn't - most clothing mods work with no changes.

I installed over an older version, I'll uninstall and do it from the ground up. It was the crash-when-eqquiped bug

Please do - if you tell me that it's still happening, I'll download the SE CK and do the "save in SE's CK" quick fix to see if that can nail it down.

Clean install and it's still happening. I also checked my crash log and couldn't find any relevant information

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Apologize if this has been covered before, but I've spent a day on it to no avail. Any fix for diapers taking over armor in spite of not sharing slot 52?

Are you using DLSkyrim, PND, or both?

Does it not work for SE?  I've gotten reports that 1.4 does, and 1.5 should be no different.  Let me know if it doesn't - most clothing mods work with no changes.

I installed over an older version, I'll uninstall and do it from the ground up. It was the crash-when-eqquiped bug

Please do - if you tell me that it's still happening, I'll download the SE CK and do the "save in SE's CK" quick fix to see if that can nail it down.

Clean install and it's still happening. I also checked my crash log and couldn't find any relevant information

Darn.  And...I don't have time to mod for several weeks now.  Sorry - my offer made more sense 9 weeks ago.  I'll look at it though, just not now.  In the meanwhile, since I got reports that 1.4 works, you might try it?  1.5 is mostly just the really big diapers.

nerfbrony

nerfbrony

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

I finally got a mod dev environment setup again for PND Diaper. I've been burnt out for a while due to the ridiculous amount of bugs in the mod, and how it causes random issues on other people's installs that I have no idea what to do about. But hopefully I can get this updated enough so that it's able to have it's own page, or at least replace the old version on this mod's download page.

At the least, I figured out how to make the armor swap sound go away. (It was stupidly easy)

Also, need to make more documentation apparently.

Vagueness

Vagueness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Woohoo! I have returned from my trip! Anyone have a chance to play around with my vendors mod?
Hoping it works well for everyone as it is my first mod ever!
Not sure what my next project is gonna be, maybe revisiting the diapered by default idea for NPCs, but for that I think I'm gonna make 3 different versions, one that diapers only female NPCs, one that diapers males, and one that adds padding to everyone!
Also means I need to find bottomless mods for men so I can test it. Anyone know any good mods for that purpose?

It doesn't seem to work with the CBBE version. Think you could fix that, please?

DataRoxas1337

DataRoxas1337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

any ETA on PND Npc functionality? also you asked previously in the forum whether or not there were other functionalities from the other diaper mod, there was a punishment system for diapers that could be interesting to add, or make your own thing out of.

Lucia1

Lucia1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

I finally got a mod dev environment setup again for PND Diaper. I've been burnt out for a while due to the ridiculous amount of bugs in the mod, and how it causes random issues on other people's installs that I have no idea what to do about. But hopefully I can get this updated enough so that it's able to have it's own page, or at least replace the old version on this mod's download page.

At the least, I figured out how to make the armor swap sound go away. (It was stupidly easy)

Also, need to make more documentation apparently.

A hearty welcome back, nerf!  I'll host as long as you want me to.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clothing, UNP, SOS, Diapers, ABDL, Male, Female, CBBE, Fallout 4, Bondage