trying to get my character's diaper on (via PNDdiaper) and I hit the b button nothing happened, I moved it to the 0Numpad key still no response. plus it said that the esp was enabled (I imagine that would explain issue #1) in that case how would I fix this?

@Lucia1 Those gap closers look gorgeous! I love it

I forgot how high quality these diapers look compared to TS4

@lordshados to disable a mod file, find it and uncheck it:

MO: go to the Plugins tab in the pane on the right

NMM: go to the Plugins tab on the top

Manually: go to the Skryim Launcher and manage your plugins

5 hours ago, gsd18 said:

Hi 

I'm having a problem with clipping. My character's body clips through the diaper how do I fix this?

thx

How much?  Little peeks of skin here and there happen, because this mod is an accessory you can use with some clothing rather than working as armor.  If it's nothing at all like the images on the page, though, I would check your body's requirements, check HDT's requirements, and make sure you're using the correct version of DLSkyrim for your body.  

32 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

How much?  Little peeks of skin here and there happen, because this mod is an accessory you can use with some clothing rather than working as armor.  If it's nothing at all like the images on the page, though, I would check your body's requirements, check HDT's requirements, and make sure you're using the correct version of DLSkyrim for your body.  

Yes there are little peeks of skin. Im using cbbe also im new to this. 

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 00.01.04.80.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 00.00.38.76.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 00.00.56.61.png

11 minutes ago, gsd18 said:

Yes there are little peeks of skin. Im using cbbe also im new to this. 

If you're new to this, then this isn't the only mod you'll find that does this.  It's not ideal, but it's normal.  A modder with a better testing setup and weighting skills than I would be needed.  For what it's worth, the project I'm working on now will redo several of the weights.  They will still clip though, especially in extreme positions.

46 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

If you're new to this, then this isn't the only mod you'll find that does this.  It's not ideal, but it's normal.  A modder with a better testing setup and weighting skills than I would be needed.  For what it's worth, the project I'm working on now will redo several of the weights.  They will still clip though, especially in extreme positions.

oh ok thx

14 hours ago, gsd18 said:

oh ok thx

You know, I didn't actually see the pictures before.  That's not normal.  See if you can go into the console and "showracemenu,"  and move the weight slider.  What happens if you do that?  And definitely check all those requirements I mentioned.

1 hour ago, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

After beeing sometime away from Skyrim I decided to finish making some conversions for Bodyslide.

The conversions so far are for ABDL Suite (onesies and sleepers) and the PND Lavender Diaper Replacer. Do let me know if there are issues with the files.

Hyunkel, I just wanted to say thanks.  That looks pretty great.  If you scroll up and look at the diapers I'm working on, they'd probably be a lot easier to Bodyslide when I'm done if you're in a conversion mood.  I wonder what version the lavender replacer is.  PND doesn't have its own models, so it might be that you've successfully done the medium or thick 1.4s.

1 hour ago, Lucia1 said:

Hyunkel, I just wanted to say thanks.  That looks pretty great.  If you scroll up and look at the diapers I'm working on, they'd probably be a lot easier to Bodyslide when I'm done if you're in a conversion mood.  I wonder what version the lavender replacer is.  PND doesn't have its own models, so it might be that you've successfully done the medium or thick 1.4s. 

Sure, as soon as you have the new diaper models I'll convert them to bodyslide.For what I saw in your post, you are working on the thick model right, I have already made a bodyslide for the huge model and was going to start work on the rest of the diapers. Should I wait or can I start converting the medium, and slim models?

I was wandering if you be using the same design for the new diaper as the one you used in onesie (as in the picture), in which the whole core of the diaper is white? Since this has the advantage that, when you convert it to bodyslide you don't get the inside of the diaper hollow.

The Lavender diaper is the one you had posted as a response to PND 2.3 so this version has a single mesh with several textures associated.

Finally I was wondering if you were going to create additional ABDL items (bib, rattle or something else).

Onesie Model.png

4 hours ago, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

Sure, as soon as you have the new diaper models I'll convert them to bodyslide.For what I saw in your post, you are working on the thick model right, I have already made a bodyslide for the huge model and was going to start work on the rest of the diapers. Should I wait or can I start converting the medium, and slim models?

I was wandering if you be using the same design for the new diaper as the one you used in onesie (as in the picture), in which the whole core of the diaper is white? Since this has the advantage that, when you convert it to bodyslide you don't get the inside of the diaper hollow.

The Lavender diaper is the one you had posted as a response to PND 2.3 so this version has a single mesh with several textures associated.

Finally I was wondering if you were going to create additional ABDL items (bib, rattle or something else).

That'd be awesome - I know a lot of people use Bodyslide.  I think you should wait on the diaper conversions.  I've done UNP thick, medium, and slim so far, but not any CBBE (or, not that it's relevant for bodyslide, SOS).  I'll get them to you as soon as I can, but it's slow work.  (And right now I'm a slow worker lol).  

I'm going to use exactly that design with the white core.  I don't know why it took me so long to figure out that it'd be a good idea for a thick clothing item.  Live and learn.

I don't have any additional ABDL items planned.  I'm more of a DL, so the pacifiers and ABDL Suite stuff were mostly to give the many people requesting them some other stuff to play with, though of course I'll support anyone else making such items if they have any questions.  I thought about a bib, but with the planet-sized nature of so much of the boobs in the world of Skyrim bodies, I don't know if it'd work lol.  I might be convinced to do a bonnet if I find a adult design I like.

40 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

That'd be awesome - I know a lot of people use Bodyslide.  I think you should wait on the diaper conversions.  I've done UNP thick, medium, and slim so far, but not any CBBE (or, not that it's relevant for bodyslide, SOS).  I'll get them to you as soon as I can, but it's slow work.  (And right now I'm a slow worker lol).  

I'm going to use exactly that design with the white core.  I don't know why it took me so long to figure out that it'd be a good idea for a thick clothing item.  Live and learn.

I don't have any additional ABDL items planned.  I'm more of a DL, so the pacifiers and ABDL Suite stuff were mostly to give the many people requesting them some other stuff to play with, though of course I'll support anyone else making such items if they have any questions.  I thought about a bib, but with the planet-sized nature of so much of the boobs in the world of Skyrim bodies, I don't know if it'd work lol.  I might be convinced to do a bonnet if I find a adult design I like.

In that case I'll wait to make the proper conversions of the huge, thick, medium and slim models.

If you decide to make a bib, it can also be adjusted with bodyslide. Some jewelry mods have done exactly this.

14 hours ago, Risamei said:

So when are you going to release the new diapers? The thicker ones where the mesh isn't so paper thin.

I regard it as a mistake to give timelines for hobbies.  I'm only 1/4 done.  I move faster when projects are fun, and this one isn't much fun, though it helps to know that some people are looking forward to it.

14 hours ago, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

In that case I'll wait to make the proper conversions of the huge, thick, medium and slim models.

If you decide to make a bib, it can also be adjusted with bodyslide. Some jewelry mods have done exactly this.

Oh yeah - I forgot that some did that.   

22 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

You know, I didn't actually see the pictures before.  That's not normal.  See if you can go into the console and "showracemenu,"  and move the weight slider.  What happens if you do that?  And definitely check all those requirements I mentioned.

I tried the weight slider but it did not work and I used all the items you said and still nothing. 

1 hour ago, Piiska said:

Really nice mod you got there. Wish these were for UUNP, maybe some day :) Oh and if modding ever feels like a chore, don't force yourself and just take a well deserved break. Continue when it feels fun again :)

Thanks Piiska.  When Hyunkel Hirum completes the bodyslide work, UUNP would be a breeze.

56 minutes ago, gsd18 said:

I tried the weight slider but it did not work and I used all the items you said and still nothing. 

If you really have all the requirements, and the requirements of the requirements (like the skeleton), and DLSkyrim 1.5, and it still doesn't work, then it's probably something else. That model has been available to people for over two years with thousands of downloads, and nobody has reported this particular problem unless they all accepted that level of clipping without saying anything.  Try CBBE curvy and slim, see if that works.  If not, I'm out of ideas.

If it doesn't matter a whole lot to you, gsd18, you can also use the UNP version instead...

It's a different family of body mods and related clothing mods. You can do more customization with CBBE and Bodyslide but it's pretty advanced to get it right

Hi all! Im Absolutely loving this mod so Thank you for all of the hard work people have put into it!

if i may ask, i have had a little buggy times with NPC's what we all know about and also there used to be a function to "check Followers Diaper"

i had more i wanted to ask about but suddenly i completely forgot them "brainfart" XD

Thanks again and hope to chat soon!

are there any diaper retextures for this mod? also what is supposed to happen when my diaper hits maximum capacity?

another thing ive got 2 Discreet needs actic

ve, i know i need to disable one but if i remove it from the mod manager i lose this mod aswell...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

On 6/5/2018 at 1:45 PM, LatencyRemix said:

^_^

Hi people of the topic.  I have made some CBBE HDT Bodyslide files that seem to work just fine for my game, But this is my first time doing stuff in the outfit studio.  Finger's crossed that they work for other people

DLSkyrim1.5 Bodyslide.rar

Of course we spoke briefly in a PM, but I wanted to say thanks here!  Please - can a bodyslide user give these a try and let us know?  Between these and the ABDL Suite done by Hyunkel Hirum, you might have basically a whole abdl bodyslide setup.

6 hours ago, tankok1998 said:

are there any diaper retextures for this mod? also what is supposed to happen when my diaper hits maximum capacity?

another thing ive got 2 Discreet needs actic

ve, i know i need to disable one but if i remove it from the mod manager i lose this mod aswell...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

As per usual, I bring diapers.  lol.  I found these in my folder, though they're lurking around along with some others.  They're probably just drag and drop unless the file structure has changed.  Also, if you join the Little Space club, I believe you can find more that BabyLola has posted.  I'll attach the other file right after - won't let me do them both, probably for file size reasons.

Lavender PND Overwrite (Thick).zip