12 minutes ago, Sherdan said:

Thanks Lucia, so what do you think? what can i do in this situation?(yes i use both mod)

They overlap too much to really be used together.  An analogy would be if you had two mods that change the magic animation - you'd find that they don't play well together, and whichever one you had lower in the list would dominate.  These would be worse because they're both using scripts that are competing for the same resources (Like Pelvic slot, 52) but in different ways and at different times. 

A lot of people on this thread use them for different moods - PAF for the simplicity, stability, and silliness, PND for stories or something like that.  Try doing it with just one at a time.

On 3/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, Lucia1 said:

They overlap too much to really be used together.  An analogy would be if you had two mods that change the magic animation - you'd find that they don't play well together, and whichever one you had lower in the list would dominate.  These would be worse because they're both using scripts that are competing for the same resources (Like Pelvic slot, 52) but in different ways and at different times. 

A lot of people on this thread use them for different moods - PAF for the simplicity, stability, and silliness, PND for stories or something like that.  Try doing it with just one at a time.

I  tested without paf but the issue remaind...gonna try it the otherway next

Hello, Lucia. New to LL, just discovered your diaper and sissy dress mods yesterday and have been loving it so far! Thank you for this! It's amazing--almost whatever fetish is out there, there's a Skyrim mod for it.

Question, though, and apologies in advance if it's been asked a billion times already: which mod has the NPCs in bondage like these screencaps? 

https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/c24d8b592be81f7bfb8c42597f838b7f-2016-03-06_00007.jpg

And this especially, wow. 

https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/d5b2071208da13a9774edf2b08791202-post-587820-0-90465400-1469851985.jpg

3 hours ago, PSB9001 said:

Hello, Lucia. New to LL, just discovered your diaper and sissy dress mods yesterday and have been loving it so far! Thank you for this! It's amazing--almost whatever fetish is out there, there's a Skyrim mod for it.

Question, though, and apologies in advance if it's been asked a billion times already: which mod has the NPCs in bondage like these screencaps? 

https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/c24d8b592be81f7bfb8c42597f838b7f-2016-03-06_00007.jpg

And this especially, wow. 

https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/d5b2071208da13a9774edf2b08791202-post-587820-0-90465400-1469851985.jpg

Welcome, PSB!  I kinda let my freak flag fly in those photos lol.

Let me quote Smithnikov from like two years ago, who I think has the most experience with the setup of those photos.  

"I use Amazing Follower Tweaks to force them to become followers, and to get them into diapers and non-DD gear, as well as appoint them to a place to work if they're actually going to be moving around (like Heleni's slave and my miner bitch). I'll Take the Display Model 2 to put them in their restraints. Lastly, Jaxonz renamer to give them their new titles in life. 

Since they're technically followers, there's no worry of running off. Besides, if locked up in Display Model, they can't go anywhere even if they want to."

DD = Devious Devices, which is personal bondage equipment.  For the furniture, there's Zaz Resources and Zaz Animations.  Please, anyone, pipe up if I'm missing a key element or if there are better options these days. All of these mods have requirements.  Sort through those, and you'll be enjoying this material in no time.  

Okay, I'll check out DD, thank you. I've messed with AFT plenty of times, that shouldn't be a problem, and I already have ZaZ installed thanks to a different mod. 

Y'know, come to think of it... of the 350 hours I have on Skyrim, I think I may have spent at least half of it playing dress-up and screwing with mods, lmao!

5 hours ago, PSB9001 said:

So I've got mods installed for child followers and the ability to equip items on them. When I try to give one of them any dress, it's an instant crash to desktop. I'm guessing the mod's dresses are incompatible?

DLSkyrim has no dresses  :classic_laugh:  (also, not that you're asking but just a general statement - I'm totally not helping with DLSkyrim and anything to do with child mods for reasons stated in the first page).

But since you seem to be talking about the sissy suite...in my experience, when I'm testing and I equip armor whose .nif doesn't match up with one of the expectations of the .esp, I get a crash to desktop.  Must be what's happening - it's missing a bone or something, or it's wigging out with the HDT and your child followers.  The skeleton I built these from hopefully isn't the one those child mods use, because a lot of the nodes are pretty damn inappropriate in that context.

so,i tried that i only use PAF and this time the diaper did not got uneqiped all the time (the clipping is still,but that's another thing :tongue: ) but if i use DLSkyrim and PNDDPR together,well, the diaper dissapears after a few seconds if i put on one :neutral:

so,i tried that i only use PAF and this time the diaper did not got uneqiped all the time (the clipping is still,but that's another thing :tongue: ) but if i use DLSkyrim and PNDDPR together,well, the diaper dissapears after a few seconds if i put on one :neutral:

I think you selected the diapers from your inventory...

You need to use the diaper change hotkey to start wearing PND DPR diapers (It'll always be the Abena Abriforms, unless you replaced them with another mod like my Tykables)

(If you equip them from the inventory, they'll keep disappearing)

3 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

I think you selected the diapers from your inventory...

You need to use the diaper change hotkey to start wearing PND DPR diapers (It'll always be the Abena Abriforms, unless you replaced them with another mod like my Tykables)

(If you equip them from the inventory, they'll keep disappearing)

Sadly no,but thanks Lola. I used the hotkeys not the inventory. Even if i choose regular diaper then training pants it's still disappears

It's weird. I discovered that when i play with a male character the diaper does not dissapear at all.Beside the diaper does not clip.(i tried to masturbate with it but that didn't work for some reason,lol) It seems that my issues are only apply for feamale characters....

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding PNDDPR 2.3:

On 12/2/2017 at 2:22 PM, nerfbrony said:

There seems to be a bug currently that makes it take a while for the timers to start working. No idea why, but if you wait a few days with a new game they should start working. Waiting real time might work too. Maybe both.

The reason for this is you have three Start Game Enabled quests but did not include a SEQ file.  Don't feel bad; I banged my head on the keyboard for a while before I noticed this little gem too.  Go to Quest Data Tab, scroll down until you see "Start Game Enabled" and look for a text box with a yellow caution indicator that says "Important!".  It gives you two ways to create the SEQ file you need in the ...\Data\Seq folder.  It is easy to do in Tes5Edit and I have attached it for those who want it now.

Happy modding!

PNDDPR.seq

On 3/25/2018 at 12:43 AM, Lucia1 said:

Is your HDT working?  Look at all the requirements of your body.

It's often this

Hi all,

Haven't had the time to test, untill last week. I tried messing with bodyslide and it seems to be fixed now.

Thank you very much for your time and effort and GL withg your efforts.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, dilloy20 said:

hi love your mods but i tried putting a diaper on in skyrim and it crashed and i have all requirments but sexlab comes up as v?.? help please

I need a lot more.  This happens basically every time someone doesn't in fact have all the requirements, so my bet's on that.  PND or DLSkyrim?  Sexlab isn't related to either.   Also, v? 

The thing to check is that you have the requirements for HDT...usually the missing skeleton is behind it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've begun to "close" the openings on all the diapers to give them a better appearance as they connect to legs and waists.  It's subtle but nice.

As I predicted, it's a 2 minute fix in Blender and a 2-3 hour wrestling match with Skyrim per sex per diaper lol, not to mention CBBE conversions...  If I'm being honest, I may burn out on this task quickly but will upload whatever I finish anyway.  Eight hours in, I've done UNP thick and medium and have a nice padding texture to implement to the insides.  The attached pics show what I'm talking about in general, though the more mauve color will be a white padding.  It should offset some of the darker diapers especially well and give all of them a kindof snuggly look.

20180526123636_1.thumb.jpg.5625269b6e6b1652e16274b2d525bbc6.jpg20180526123618_1.thumb.jpg.8a8e2fed1405f38655c0487bc00d31a3.jpg

7 hours ago, hdgross said:

Do the MEGA links not work for anyone else?

I updated them just now, but apparently with LL's new system, I can't name them at all.  They show up blank in the downloads section.  Great.  haha.  

4 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

I updated them just now, but apparently with LL's new system, I can't name them at all.  They show up blank in the downloads section.  Great.  haha.  

Thanks. By the way, the thick cushies in the texturetests folder is corrupt. If it isn't removed manually, the mod won't run. It works perfectly as soon as it's removed though. Great work so far!

6 minutes ago, hdgross said:

Thanks. By the way, the thick cushies in the texturetests folder is corrupt. If it isn't removed manually, the mod won't run. It works perfectly as soon as it's removed though. Great work so far!

Hmmm, thank you!  The Cushies should be fixed soon (and in the meanwhile, these should be fine as I was just playing with them).

ThickDiaperCushies.dds

ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds