On 3/3/2018 at 5:50 AM, Baby Lola said:

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you Lucia but the part 2 of the download got corrupted my WinRAR says. The Mega link also doesn't work if you click it, but you can copy and paste the long weird code after "https://mega.nz/" to repair the link yourself. That download works! And the description says " The top one is UNP, the second one CBBE. " but it's actually the other way around :joy:

@ABRogue These links work:

DLSkyrim 1.5 for UNP

DLSkyrim 1.5 for CBBE

Thanks for the links, I finally got it installed. However, I'm still experiencing a clipping issue, which I'm pretty sure is just something that is happening because I'm playing on SSE

Heh, I do appreciate some puffy behinds, but I was looking for a way to add Bodyslide compatibility for this mod (I play a gal who has a rather abundant amount of booty), and I found this old post after searching this topic for it. 

On 8/5/2016 at 11:40 AM, Hyunkel_Hirum said:

I just tried this mod whith PND and I must say it was quite interesting. But since the clipping of the diapers was getting quite annoying I decided to make a bodyslide conversion of the four variations of diapers. Lucia1, feel free to use this conversion for future updates and let me know if there are issues with the conversion.

Also, I was wondering if the PND version of this mod will be updated to use the new sound FX and assets of ver 1.3 ?

Diaper Lovers CBBE Bodyslide.zip

I realize this is a bit old, but will this still work? Also, I'll admit, I have no idea how to even apply this in the first place, so... well, could I get a walkthrough of sorts? My skill at modifying mod files and all that is rather nil, so I guess I'll have a crash course in learning how to do it.

Though, with how many versions of this mod there has been, perhaps this feature is already implemented, and I just haven't figured out how to enable it? I'm sorta a complete modding newb here. :confused: At least I'm using CBBE HDT with all its dependencies just to save some troubleshooting.

Hope any of you guys can help me out. I'd love to go around Skyrim padded up properly without the diapers being too small for my character's arse!

6 hours ago, Carnaleche said:

Heh, I do appreciate some puffy behinds, but I was looking for a way to add Bodyslide compatibility for this mod (I play a gal who has a rather abundant amount of booty), and I found this old post after searching this topic for it. 

I realize this is a bit old, but will this still work? Also, I'll admit, I have no idea how to even apply this in the first place, so... well, could I get a walkthrough of sorts? My skill at modifying mod files and all that is rather nil, so I guess I'll have a crash course in learning how to do it.

Though, with how many versions of this mod there has been, perhaps this feature is already implemented, and I just haven't figured out how to enable it? I'm sorta a complete modding newb here. :confused: At least I'm using CBBE HDT with all its dependencies just to save some troubleshooting.

Hope any of you guys can help me out. I'd love to go around Skyrim padded up properly without the diapers being too small for my character's arse!

There have been people working on it, but not one person has been successful.  I don't use bodyslide for anything but .nif conversion, and every time I set out to set up the mod for bodyslide, I run into a confusing array of folders for using MO and Bodyslide in a way that works for other modders.  The program itself is easy to work, and any mod community would be lucky to have it.  I unfortunately also run into my short attention span for conversion work lol.   There are a ton of tutorials out there though, so maybe you'll be The One.  I'm sure others would enjoy it.

(To answer your other question, that file is at least a couple of versions behind, but maybe it has a start you could use?)

10 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

There have been people working on it, but not one person has been successful.  I don't use bodyslide for anything but .nif conversion, and every time I set out to set up the mod for bodyslide, I run into a confusing array of folders for using MO and Bodyslide in a way that works for other modders.  The program itself is easy to work, and any mod community would be lucky to have it.  I unfortunately also run into my short attention span for conversion work lol.   There are a ton of tutorials out there though, so maybe you'll be The One.  I'm sure others would enjoy it.

(To answer your other question, that file is at least a couple of versions behind, but maybe it has a start you could use?)

Ah, well, I'd have to learn how to do actually modify this sort of stuff. I'm quite intimidated by the aspects of 3D modelling if that's what it will involve (mainly polygons looking distorted similar to one of those WTF-ish TF2 GMod videos).

1 hour ago, Carnaleche said:

Ah, well, I'd have to learn how to do actually modify this sort of stuff. I'm quite intimidated by the aspects of 3D modelling if that's what it will involve (mainly polygons looking distorted similar to one of those WTF-ish TF2 GMod videos).

I wouldn't sweat that, Carnaleche.  I'm no pro, but relative to a full 3d modeling program, using Outfit Studio (Bodyslide's 3d editor) is like bumper bowling or using training wheels.  It's super easy, relatively, and requires none of the same skills or knowledge.  It's a work of genius. You'll get the hang of shrinking/expanding in no time.   Fair warning - in a few months I may be closing the holes in my diaper models to give them a better fit for all bodies and the illusion of more thickness.  This will ruin any bodyslide work, but learning any kind of modding the first time speeds up the process 100x.

2 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

I wouldn't sweat that, Carnaleche.  I'm no pro, but relative to a full 3d modeling program, using Outfit Studio (Bodyslide's 3d editor) is like bumper bowling or using training wheels.  It's super easy, relatively, and requires none of the same skills or knowledge.  It's a work of genius. You'll get the hang of shrinking/expanding in no time.   Fair warning - in a few months I may be closing the holes in my diaper models to give them a better fit for all bodies and the illusion of more thickness.  This will ruin any bodyslide work, but learning any kind of modding the first time speeds up the process 100x.

Ah, I'd better hold off on that then, and yeah, I saw the thing about the closing off of the holes, which I thought it's definitely kinda genius of Bethesda of doing that trick. 

Is or will there be an EST of when this'll be done?

7 hours ago, Carnaleche said:

Ah, I'd better hold off on that then, and yeah, I saw the thing about the closing off of the holes, which I thought it's definitely kinda genius of Bethesda of doing that trick. 

Is or will there be an EST of when this'll be done?

Briefly replying to forum posts is about all I'm good for the next 2.5 months, but I'll get started in May.  I think this will be one of those super fast fixes that nevertheless takes weeks to sort out in the witch's cauldron of .nif editing, weighting, and testing that is Skyrim modding.  June sounds likely.  

I bet you could do something just for you that would be enjoyable in the meantime.

It's been a while since I used the Bodyslide program, but... I guess I'm seeing that Bodyslide isn't recognizing the Diaper files? How exactly do I get it to know that they're there, so I can select them for tinkering with them? Maybe it has something to do with that old file that I downloaded that I quoted earlier? (I kinda have NO idea how to make use of that in the first place)

Bleh, stuff like this makes me realize just how little I actually know of modding...

hello, I really like how far this mod is coming, but I am having trouble with getting the PND DPR Master file registered in MCM. I noticed a couple of previous users had issues with it not working while it was registered, but for me its not even showing up. I followed the instructions on Little Space, and made sure the PNDiscreet esp was disabled and had all the required files, but it does not show up in game. I tried the setstage console command and waiting 24 hours but it has not worked. Oddly enough, even with PND unchecked, the MCM registers PNDiscreet (which im guessing is from the esm) rather than the diaper mod.

Hi all,

I want to start of by saying that I'm new to modding, so there is a chance I'm haven't done things properly. But whenever I start the game with all mods and their respective requirements loaded, the game crashes. I suspect it might have something to do with the load order or installation proces, but I'm not sure. I watched several tutorials for LOOT, NMM and SSEEdit in order to be certain that I used clean files in the right order, I cleaned the master files using this vid as a tutorial. LOOT gave me the load order in the picture below, this does not include all active mods as mods like XP32 Maximum Skeleton do not show in the plugins section. I've included a picture of the LOOT screen and installed mods from NMM since I may have overlooked something, but to the best of my knowledge the files I use are clean.

5aad6bbb80f81_NMMplugins.PNG.16db2ffc9addaaaee51767092a58f1a6.PNG

I hope you can help me because I've spent more hours than I'd like to admit trying to solve it myself. 

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I noticed on the picture I the apply button is highlighted, this was after I shuffled the load order around to check for actual changes. I did apply the suggested load order afterwards and the problem still persists.

I also forgot to mention that I tested when the game would and when the game wouldnt start. With all plugins activated I can't get passed the first screen (before the game itself starts). If I turn of certain plugins (like the unofficial Skyrim patch) I can get ingame, but when I put on or take off equipment the game crashes. Using NMM I also can't get certain plugins higher or lower, maybe that has something to do with it.

Lastly, I kept notes on which mods require other mods thinking it might help people who are new at modding like me. I've included the whole text at the bottom so you at least know what mods to use haha.

Loot plugins.PNG

NMM Mods.PNG

---DL Skyrim 1.5--- (last)
Requirements:
-SOS Body (1)
-UNP HDT/CBBE (Curvy) HDT (2)

(1) SOS Body HDT 1.0 -- INSTALLED --
Requires:
-SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim (3) 
-HDT Physics Extension (4)

(2) UNP HDT/CBBE (Curvy) HDT -- INSTALLED --
-No other requirements

(3) SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim -- INSTALLED -- 
Requires:
-SKSE Skyrim Script extender (5)
-SkyUI (6)

(4) HDT Physics extension -- INSTALLED --
-No other requirements

(5) SKSE: SKyrim script extender-- INSTALLED --
-No other requirements

(6) SkyUI -- INSTALLED --
Requirements:
- SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender (5)

(7) SexLab --INSTALLED--
Requirements:
-SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender (5)
-Fores New Idles in Skyrim (5.4.2 or newer) (12)
-XPMSE3 (XP32 Maximum Skeleton) (13)
-Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch (14)

(8) SexLabAroused (Redux) --INSTALLED--
-No requirements

(9) Devious Devices - Assets --INSTALLED--
-Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (15)
-SexLab Framework (8)

(10) ZaZAnimationPack --INSTALLED--
Requirements:
-Fores New Idles in Skyrim (12)
-XPMSE3 (XP32 Maximum Skeleton) (13)

(11) Devious Devices - Integration --INSTALLED--
Requirements:
-Devious Devices - Assets (9)
-Sexlab 1.6+ (7)
-Sexlab Aroused (8)
-FNIS 7.0 (12)
-XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (13)

(12) Fores New Idles in Skyrim (7 or newer) --INSTALLED--
-No requirements)

(13) XPMSE3 (XP32 Maximum Skeleton) --INSTALLED--
Requirements:
-FNIS (12)
-NetImmerse Override (15)
-RaceMenu (16)
-Realistic Ragdolls and Force (17)

(14) Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch --INSTALLED--
-No other requirements

(15) NetImmerse Override --INSTALLED--
Requirements:
-SKSE (5)

(16)RaceMenu --INSTALLED-- (melding)
Requirements:
-SKSE (5)

(17) Realistic Ragdolls and Force --INSTALLED-- (Melding voor XP32)
-No requirements

(18) Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

-No requirements

2 hours ago, Yetixha said:

Hi all,

(18) Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

-No requirements

Hey Yetixha.  I'd like to say that this is unfortunately a very normal modding experience.  What you have are basically ~15 separate changes to the base game, many requiring/depending on many others.  The good news is that you've been thorough.  While I don't have time atm to try a similar setup and see if I can spot the problem, I can say that the startup crash is almost always about a missing esm file.  Something requires something that's not there.  The trick is finding which one.  One thing I notice is that my Private Needs Discreet has an esm.  See what happens with that on and off.  Also, see if having regular DLSkyrim installed as well will help - I know some versions of PND relied on it, and the newest DLSecure doesn't have all of its diapers anyway if that's something you're interested in.  You're potentially a few clicks away from success.  Keep going!  (And then there will be something else, because there always is lol).  

Failing those ideas, by the way, the listed requirements sometimes have their own listed requirements, so follow those rabbit holes until you find the missing link.

Edit: Oh, I just noticed something before I clicked Submit.  You have a ton of mods which, though I haven't checked in the past couple of months, probably aren't compatible with SSE in your effort to run SSE.  Again, I could be out of date, but Sexlab and everything built upon it qualifies.  PND certainly does.  SSE broke Skyrim's best modding tool: Skyrim Script Extender, and though there's some version of it out there, it was beta last I checked and not fully integrated with Sexlab. The experience you want is in the original Skyrim, and that can be patched to look as good or better anyway.

absolutely second the demand for bodyslide files, but also understand lucia's reticence all too well. i've had serious difficulty converting the models to bodyslide sets. this project might take someone with some more serious expertise with outfit studio, especially with respect to bone weighting. i'd release the set i made but i don't want to waste anybody's time or get anyone's hopes up. i got them working with my particular sliders (meaning it'd just be a matter of painting the other sliders for full coverage of any uunp body) but had serious issues with clipping, even with HDT off. with HDT on it's sexy as hell but still a total nightmare. i can't get past this problem by just making the diaper thicker, it's a matter of painting the bones perfectly, and there just aren't any serious tutorials on how to really master that. i'd love to do it myself but i just don't have time to aimlessly mess around in nifskope or OS until i fix the problem, and there isn't very much documentation on outfit studio given its origins. anyway, not sure if this is against the TOS or anything, but if anyone can make working UUNP HDT bodyslide files for DLSkyrim, without clipping and with every morph slided out so that the tris will work with anything generated by racemenu's bodygen (within the standard -1 to 1 range, or -2 to 2 for just the boobs and butt sliders i suppose), i will gladly donate a hundred dollars USD to the creator. paypal or venmo. i'm sure a lot of other people here would appreciate it enough to donate as well. i can also divide the donations on a per-model basis if you don't just trust me on my word. keep in mind i'm trying to donate, not buy anything. so whatever you create, release it to everyone. i just want it badly enough that i'll bite the bullet on motivating the creator(s). but i get the feeling there are others out there who feel the same way. again, if there's some rule against this i've missed, let me know and i'll take the post down. though i'm pretty sure it's fine to make requests and donations. edit: and if that does work, there are some other DLSkyrim things i'd request too. just can't really use this mod much until it works with bodyslide, racemenu, HDT. but at that point i'd retroactively donate some more to lucia just for making this all happen and then to consider making a few special versions of the thick diaper. but i'm guessing that's down the road a bit, unless someone's just been sitting on working bodyslide files this whole time and waiting for a reason to release them :tongue:

13 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Hey Yetixha.  I'd like to say that this is unfortunately a very normal modding experience.  What you have are basically ~15 separate changes to the base game, many requiring/depending on many others.  The good news is that you've been thorough.  While I don't have time atm to try a similar setup and see if I can spot the problem, I can say that the startup crash is almost always about a missing esm file.  Something requires something that's not there.  The trick is finding which one.  One thing I notice is that my Private Needs Discreet has an esm.  See what happens with that on and off.  Also, see if having regular DLSkyrim installed as well will help - I know some versions of PND relied on it, and the newest DLSecure doesn't have all of its diapers anyway if that's something you're interested in.  You're potentially a few clicks away from success.  Keep going!  (And then there will be something else, because there always is lol).  

Failing those ideas, by the way, the listed requirements sometimes have their own listed requirements, so follow those rabbit holes until you find the missing link.

Edit: Oh, I just noticed something before I clicked Submit.  You have a ton of mods which, though I haven't checked in the past couple of months, probably aren't compatible with SSE in your effort to run SSE.  Again, I could be out of date, but Sexlab and everything built upon it qualifies.  PND certainly does.  SSE broke Skyrim's best modding tool: Skyrim Script Extender, and though there's some version of it out there, it was beta last I checked and not fully integrated with Sexlab. The experience you want is in the original Skyrim, and that can be patched to look as good or better anyway.

Good to hear I may not be that far off, I do have some questions though. The Private Needs Discreet had an esm, do you mean that it should be listed as an esm but it hasn't? From what I've read (and understood or midunderstood haha), the esm files are master files. Those master files are the basis of the esp files, so I need to make sure that the right esm files are in place since missing esm files may cause the game to crash?

With SSE you refer to Skyrim Special Edition? I've installed the Skyrim Script Extender as I've read somewhere (can't remember where) that it will allow certain mods to run. Did I misunderstood or did the Skyrim Script Extender work for the base game and not for the special edition?

I'll try what you suggested for now and include the results in an edit later today. Thank you very much!

Edit: I think I discovered what the problem is, it may be that I've downloaded the Sexlab for the normal Skyrim version and not the Special Edition. On the page itself it says that it is not compatible with the special edition. Now I came across the Sexlab Light SE, would this require me to de-install and reinstall all mods accordingly?

I've also looked at what mods might be causing the crashes. When I start it with the Unofficial Legendary patch it will crash, makes sense since it was a requirement of a mod that wasn't compatible with the game. But whenever I turn on the ZAZ Config. plugin the game will crash as well. Does this have to do with not all (master) files being present?

8 hours ago, Yetixha said:

Good to hear I may not be that far off, I do have some questions though. The Private Needs Discreet had an esm, do you mean that it should be listed as an esm but it hasn't? From what I've read (and understood or midunderstood haha), the esm files are master files. Those master files are the basis of the esp files, so I need to make sure that the right esm files are in place since missing esm files may cause the game to crash?

The version I have has an esm, so something is off here.  And right.  .esp file rely on masters, though often it's just the basic skyrim or expansion masters.  It'll 100% cause a startup crash if you're missing a master.  

8 hours ago, Yetixha said:

With SSE you refer to Skyrim Special Edition? I've installed the Skyrim Script Extender as I've read somewhere (can't remember where) that it will allow certain mods to run. Did I misunderstood or did the Skyrim Script Extender work for the base game and not for the special edition?

I'll try what you suggested for now and include the results in an edit later today. Thank you very much!

Edit: I think I discovered what the problem is, it may be that I've downloaded the Sexlab for the normal Skyrim version and not the Special Edition. On the page itself it says that it is not compatible with the special edition. Now I came across the Sexlab Light SE, would this require me to de-install and reinstall all mods accordingly?

I've also looked at what mods might be causing the crashes. When I start it with the Unofficial Legendary patch it will crash, makes sense since it was a requirement of a mod that wasn't compatible with the game. But whenever I turn on the ZAZ Config. plugin the game will crash as well. Does this have to do with not all (master) files being present?

AFAIK, Sexlab, probably devious devices, and therefore DLSecure will all fail in SSE (yeah, Skyrim Special Edition, sorry) without an SKSE version that works for them.  SKSE is in beta, and I don't think it's been implemented with the mod set you've got going.  See if you can find specific SSE version workarounds, but I'm sorry to say that the best workaround is to use the old version at the moment if you can at all.  I heard that Steam took it down, which is pretty annoying because it's really the only version playable with much of this site. SSE's main advantage is that it's stable, but if you consider how unstable you're going to be with a bunch of mods not made for SSE, it's probably not much of an advantage.

12 hours ago, lord satan said:

absolutely second the demand for bodyslide files, but also understand lucia's reticence all too well. i've had serious difficulty converting the models to bodyslide sets. this project might take someone with some more serious expertise with outfit studio, especially with respect to bone weighting. i'd release the set i made but i don't want to waste anybody's time or get anyone's hopes up. i got them working with my particular sliders (meaning it'd just be a matter of painting the other sliders for full coverage of any uunp body) but had serious issues with clipping, even with HDT off. with HDT on it's sexy as hell but still a total nightmare. i can't get past this problem by just making the diaper thicker, it's a matter of painting the bones perfectly, and there just aren't any serious tutorials on how to really master that. i'd love to do it myself but i just don't have time to aimlessly mess around in nifskope or OS until i fix the problem, and there isn't very much documentation on outfit studio given its origins. anyway, not sure if this is against the TOS or anything, but if anyone can make working UUNP HDT bodyslide files for DLSkyrim, without clipping and with every morph slided out so that the tris will work with anything generated by racemenu's bodygen (within the standard -1 to 1 range, or -2 to 2 for just the boobs and butt sliders i suppose), i will gladly donate a hundred dollars USD to the creator. paypal or venmo. i'm sure a lot of other people here would appreciate it enough to donate as well. i can also divide the donations on a per-model basis if you don't just trust me on my word. keep in mind i'm trying to donate, not buy anything. so whatever you create, release it to everyone. i just want it badly enough that i'll bite the bullet on motivating the creator(s). but i get the feeling there are others out there who feel the same way. again, if there's some rule against this i've missed, let me know and i'll take the post down. though i'm pretty sure it's fine to make requests and donations. edit: and if that does work, there are some other DLSkyrim things i'd request too. just can't really use this mod much until it works with bodyslide, racemenu, HDT. but at that point i'd retroactively donate some more to lucia just for making this all happen and then to consider making a few special versions of the thick diaper. but i'm guessing that's down the road a bit, unless someone's just been sitting on working bodyslide files this whole time and waiting for a reason to release them :tongue:

Cool, Satan!  When I chose to set the mod up with HDT, I imagined that it would be a bare minimum to keep them viable with everyone using HDT bodies.  It was easy at the time, but yeah, I could see Outfit Studio being a pain with it.  I'll encourage anyone interested in this in waiting for me to make a "no holes" version in May.   Also, feel free to post your other bounties Satan and make them contingent on your first road block: bodyslide files.  Someone might want to make them for free anyway...

For what it's worth, here's the related text: "We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of the content."  In my interpretation, it doesn't say anything about offering this kind of reward to modders on your end.

Ah, thanks for the explaination, it is starting to make much more sense now. I actually downloaded 2 versions of SKSE, one through the Steam store and the other using Google searches. After I installed it via Steam I still had crashes, so I assumed I had the wrong version at the time. Therefore I downloaded the other version, too bad to hear that its still in Beta.

I'll let it rest for now since I don't have acces to the normal version. Guess I'll stick to Fallout 4 for now haha, I want to at least say thank you for your effort and time! 

9 hours ago, Yetixha said:

Ah, thanks for the explaination, it is starting to make much more sense now. I actually downloaded 2 versions of SKSE, one through the Steam store and the other using Google searches. After I installed it via Steam I still had crashes, so I assumed I had the wrong version at the time. Therefore I downloaded the other version, too bad to hear that its still in Beta.

I'll let it rest for now since I don't have acces to the normal version. Guess I'll stick to Fallout 4 for now haha, I want to at least say thank you for your effort and time! 

I can't believe Steam took down the original.  Modding is what makes these games worthwhile in 2018.  Anyway, in case you missed it, I do have at least something you may enjoy for FO4.

@Yetixha Haha you took so many notes, that's so thorough!

But I think your installation is messed up big time. Skyrim mods don't work on Special Edition, that's why it's separate categories on Nexus...

You actually can buy the old version of the game by going to the Steam page directly. It's just hidden in search. http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/

I kinda think you should just do that because it has all the fun stuff. I also own Special Edition but if I can't wear diapers then I'm not really interested :joy:

If you're on a new installation, I think you should use Mod Organizer instead of NMM. One of your questions earlier was "Will I have to reinstall all the mods that depend on SexLab if I switch to SexLab light?" the answer on NMM would be probably and the answer on MO would be no. Because NMM overwrites the files and MO has a load order for files, just like for the esp/esms

I Absolutely love the Fallout mod, that was the reason I tried installing the Skyrim mod. Though I got stuck trying it for the special edition. I didn't even know that there was something as a hidden link on steam, guess I'll be back shortly with a new set of question haha. 

On 3/18/2018 at 3:20 PM, Lucia1 said:

The version I have has an esm, so something is off here.  And right.  .esp file rely on masters, though often it's just the basic skyrim or expansion masters.  It'll 100% cause a startup crash if you're missing a master.  

AFAIK, Sexlab, probably devious devices, and therefore DLSecure will all fail in SSE (yeah, Skyrim Special Edition, sorry) without an SKSE version that works for them.  SKSE is in beta, and I don't think it's been implemented with the mod set you've got going.  See if you can find specific SSE version workarounds, but I'm sorry to say that the best workaround is to use the old version at the moment if you can at all.  I heard that Steam took it down, which is pretty annoying because it's really the only version playable with much of this site. SSE's main advantage is that it's stable, but if you consider how unstable you're going to be with a bunch of mods not made for SSE, it's probably not much of an advantage.

The original PND has a ESP, but for my plugin to make use of the contents of the mod I had to convert it to a ESM. I don't distribute my mod with PND(other than the ESM), so when you install PND first, then my mod, you end up with a ESP and ESM for PND. Only keep the ESM activated.

And yeah, PND and my mod will not work in SSE.

Hi all,

Guess who's back? So since I've had some spare time this weekend due to my wisdom teeth being removed I've decided to give it another go. It seems that the mods are now up and running, unfortunately I ran into another problem, albeit a small one this time (huray!). So everything shows up in game now but I think I've made a mistake that I coulnd't uncover on my own, I've tried Google searches but I couldn't find the result I was looking for.

So, here goes! All characters (be it the player or NPC) can wear and use diapers, the only problem seems to be with the way they fit over the body. Its almost like the diapers go in the skin (they disappear in the character). I've tried messing around with the installation order but the only thing that does is that it causes the game to crash. If you need screenshots please let me know so I can provide them.

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!

I haven't been active for a while, and don't know if this has been answered before, but i have a problem with equiping any diapers, soon as i put on one it dissapears, and for the PAF diaper, it keep un equiping and requiping if i wear one.

2 hours ago, Yetixha said:

Hi all,

Guess who's back? So since I've had some spare time this weekend due to my wisdom teeth being removed I've decided to give it another go. It seems that the mods are now up and running, unfortunately I ran into another problem, albeit a small one this time (huray!). So everything shows up in game now but I think I've made a mistake that I coulnd't uncover on my own, I've tried Google searches but I couldn't find the result I was looking for.

So, here goes! All characters (be it the player or NPC) can wear and use diapers, the only problem seems to be with the way they fit over the body. Its almost like the diapers go in the skin (they disappear in the character). I've tried messing around with the installation order but the only thing that does is that it causes the game to crash. If you need screenshots please let me know so I can provide them.

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!

Is your HDT working?  Look at all the requirements of your body.

It's often this

5 hours ago, Sherdan said:

I haven't been active for a while, and don't know if this has been answered before, but i have a problem with equiping any diapers, soon as i put on one it dissapears, and for the PAF diaper, it keep un equiping and requiping if i wear one.

Welcome back Sherdan.  Are you using PND and PAF?  It sounds like you have some competition for Slot 52 between whatever mods you're using.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:55 AM, Lucia1 said:

Welcome back Sherdan.  Are you using PND and PAF?  It sounds like you have some competition for Slot 52 between whatever mods you're using.

Thanks Lucia, so what do you think? what can i do in this situation?(yes i use both mod)