On 1/1/2018 at 6:12 PM, Sherdan said:

Anybody else thougt about quests related to diapers? Like for example: if you're captured randomly there is a chance that you'll be diaper punnished and such. Also, you could get a curse that cause you to constantly wet or/& mess yourself despite the fact that you're an "adult" with "full controll".There would be situations where in fear you wet and mess yourself an the PC would have a fear level. Or just for example you can't start the Thalmor Embassy quest because Delphine keep tells you to "you cannot go until you're changed" or "your diaper is soaked or messed, i can't let you go yet" and this list could go on... 

The pee and fart mod has a diaper punishment system in place. If you pee or poop in public, a guard will put u in diapers and send u to jail. The mod also works on your followers (you can set your followers gear to a diaper and he/she will also use them) The mod has the ability to add toilets too. I like some of the mod features but the meshes and scaling to body works better in dlskyrim than pee and fart. Pee and fart also allows u to tag an NPC for wetting and messing(using the same timers that your are) and once he gets enough pressure you can command them to pee or poop. Another nice feature, your butt gets dirty when you poop but it is not working while in diapers. Another thing I have on my list for the mod.

Am starting to learn how the creation kit works. I hope to eventually incorporate those features to pnd dpr. I've also told nerfbrony about them but I don't know what he will include in his next release.

It's gonna take me a while but once I get it working I will post it on the forum.

"Going" out of fear :joy:  When I play Skyrim I'm so drawn into the game I actually panic and scream. I'd love it!

Anyone making a new diaper mod, you know I'll be your number one fan :angel:

And yeah, this niche is so small... I mean... I already posted about that documentary (in Diaper Talk) that the number of ABDLs in my Western European country is like 1 in every 340 (0.3% of all people)... I think for BDSM it's like 1 in 3. It's insane. Even ADISC (one of the biggest ABDL communities) has "only" 30K members worldwide. I tried it once, but there's too many old people there. Haha. So yeah, if diapers make you happy then you should take it into your own hands. I love Pampers so I made a Pampers mod... Haha. Again, shamelessly plugging the Little Space club :joy:  I used to play The Sims 3 a lot but I was surprised no real diaper mod existed for it... I know enough girls who like to suck pacifiers or their thumbs and The Sims being a girl's game I thought it'd exist... But it never did in the like 10 years the game has been out... Still doesn't.

ABDLs really are a minority... Which sucks because I wear diapers every day :bawling:

Some sources:

• https://www.nature.com/articles/3901547/tables/3 483 people out of an estimated 90K (0.53% of all people) (2004, based on Yahoo groups)
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism#Types Diapers are mentioned as a "less popular object group"
  • Also one time I got a book at the library that was about sex in general but it did mention diaper fetishism and it had a story about a gay guy who "was worried" he couldn't have sex the normal way anymore because he was that much of a DL. But it didn't give numbers about it.
  • The documentary I saw was a series on uncommon fetishes. The show is titled "Extreme". Haha. It was about some middle aged man traveling to the UK to spend a couple days in an adult baby daycare. There was also a British "younger" girl there. Maybe late 20s... They blurred her and didn't talk much. It wasn't sexy even to me as devout AB... That guy paid like $400 to be treated as a baby for three days by a woman who didn't seem to be that into it, in a tacky AB bedroom. (but I think a lot of AB stuff is tacky :unamused: haha)

has anyone actually gotten to succesfully recompiling Pnd dpr?? i tried making some changes to make functions global (externally accessible) so i could write a seperate patch mod that does shit like hide pndrdpr while wearing abdlsuite and tried to trigger dpr change animation like described earlier in the topic

i also want to mod it to have npcs use their diapers more reliably because i want to be on the changer side to my followers not the AB side

except i cant compile it

it says fucntion missing a lot (e.g. for the diaper piss loop function) even though its from pnddpr too but from a different file (using PCP + MO, i have the skse and skyui sdk)

anybody know what i mean? i dont have my computer so i dont ahve the exact error rn ill try again this weekend

(btw any other actual programmers here like out of profession? im actually a dotnet engineer, i guess we should make like a github repo for some best practice teamwork etc)

double post sorry

i do know the old pnd dpr v1.4 or something was way worse in code (no offense) but it used inventory based variables instead of script based variables. so itd be actually easier to patch pnddpr 1.4 to be compatible with other mods

but 2.3 is better made, improved a lot and i dont want to make mods for an outdated version and have all the work go to waste

2 hours ago, gregdaweson7 said:

can someone please tell me how to install this, i don't want sos but i have cbbe. what files do i download and where do i put them? the game kicks me out when the Bethesda logo is finished showing

Can you specify: which mod?  Are you using a mod organizer?  If not, then this is going to get ugly haha.  Let it handle the details once you set your installation path in it. Let Steam clean your game if you haven't been using one and start over.  I recommend Mod Organizer for the original Skyrim.

For DLSkyrim or the ABDL Suite, the requirements for expected functioning are just SOS and CBBE* with HDT physics, but those require a few more to work: HDT Breast and Butt Physics, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, SKSE, SKY UI.  They're the same as any HDT clothing mod.  My guess for a crash before the game even starts is that one of your mods is lacking an expected Master.  

*I'm not positive whether CBBE comes with HDT as a standard thing or not, so check whichever version you have.

For PND, join the Little Space club and check out the nice guide to it that BabyLola wrote.

Ok I got it all to work. Compiling and everything. I'm pretty sure it's because shit got mixed up (despite MO).I have a second installation now. Good shit. See link at the bottom for my guide on how to do that.

Latest version of PND DPR for Skyrim

On 12/10/2017 at 4:24 AM, Baby Lola said:

1) DprPlayerAliasSCript.psc on line 432 it should be a >= not >. Because it's possible to set Minimum Wetting Level to 1 and Maximum Wetting Level to 1. Then the random function would always return 1. And BladderLevel can be exactly 1. It does use a >= for bowels on line 403.

2) On line 428 it compares the BowelsLevel with the Wetting Accident Level, instead of the BladderLevel

Good finds little girl, theyre patched now

On 12/18/2017 at 3:38 PM, Baby Lola said:

I've been playing with it kinda a lot and I have some more ideas:

• I think the diaper hotkey should take off the diaper when you're already wearing one. And when you don't have a diaper on, it should show the diaper menu. It's better because you sometimes have to take it off like if you wanna go #2 outside of your diaper or take a bath, or if you wanna have sex... :angel:  And also it's better because you can remove the "Remove diaper" option to make the menu less wide.

Agreed. I made it like that and changed the dialog.

skyrim.thumb.png.c17e0045ab8202799f31a510d3d2bcd1.png

On 1/3/2018 at 3:00 AM, dldude said:

Am starting to learn how the creation kit works. I hope to eventually incorporate those features to pnd dpr. I've also told nerfbrony about them but I don't know what he will include in his next release.

It's gonna take me a while but once I get it working I will post it on the forum.

Ayy nice mang If you need anything just holler

Some links for everyone:

• https://github.com/DLSkyrim DLSkyrim development group if you want to work with Git too. (gotta warn Git is not exactly beginner friendly even for techies (its for version control/release control/collaboration))
  • Here are some pointers for how I think the optimal developer flow looks like including 3 batch files for automation.

Coooool! Thanks, Daddy :blush: It's gonna take a while until I use the diapers more frequently though... I started a new game (because there is a really cool mod named Ultimate NPCs) but it needed me to restart. It makes 300 or so NPCs look more like they should look based on their personality. Those details are really important to me. But now I get to start a new story. It's a little more closer to reality for me since I'm not starting out as incontinent this time. I'm just gonna let myself grow incontinent by having only accidents but it'll probably be a while. The diaper change hotkey is really welcome though since it's much better to take off the diaper before bathing!

Hey, by the way, you changed Large Diaper to Thick Diaper, and Medium Diaper to Regular Diaper. That's better I think, because Large and Medium are sizes of diapers referring to the hip width. But in the mod it's an entirely different model that's still a regular diaper, except more padding. "Thick diaper" is fun, but what about "Bulky Diaper"? I just think Bulky diaper sounds less... clinical. Haha. A lot of text in the PND DPR mod is so formal... I don't know, just my 2 cents.

It's coming along nicely. I'm changing a lot though, I'm not sure if I should still call it PND DPR. I'm rewriting a lot of nerfbronys code, as well as redesigning functionality and user experience. It's all for the better of course, but I don't know if nerf likes it that I'm making all these destructive changes to his code under his brand name while I've never even talked with the guy.

I don't want to give away too much but this is what's coming up

• Configuration for NPCs and the PC has been standardized.
  • For the first time ever, TRUE support for NPCs. It's super customizable and fit for lots of playstyles.
    • Every NPC has a unique configuration of bladder capacity, bladder control and the same for bowels.
    • It doesn't matter if you have one AB follower (who won't change herself because she's a little, you know the type :classic_tongue:), or a diapered waifu/husbando at home (who can change themself autonomously while you're gone), or a dungeon full of diapered pets (who'll stay in their soaking diapers until you come to change them). Every NPC you choose will autonomously have needs.
    • No more of that "everyone's diapered" bullshit. It's opt-in only now.
    • Oh yeah, that does mean multi-actor changing scenes. That's coming in the next release. And yeah, the PC can also be the one on the mat ;)
  • The potty training system (seperate for bladder and bowels) is being simplified and can be disabled per actor. The lowest level is "Full incontinence" and the highest is "Healthy". In the old PND DPR, somehow the lowest level wasn't that bad. Now, the lowest level of incontinence is basically unrecoverable by potty training anymore. Maybe down the road there'll be a potion called Cure of Incontinence, otherwise just change it from the config.

I have some other really interesting concepts jotted down, but I'll save those for another time.

mcm.thumb.png.a8a0c621b27c6dc47629334f19f20c73.png

On 1/7/2018 at 10:01 PM, DaddyLovesYa said:

It's coming along nicely. I'm changing a lot though, I'm not sure if I should still call it PND DPR. I'm rewriting a lot of nerfbronys code, as well as redesigning functionality and user experience. It's all for the better of course, but I don't know if nerf likes it that I'm making all these destructive changes to his code under his brand name while I've never even talked with the guy.

I don't want to give away too much but this is what's coming up

• Configuration for NPCs and the PC has been standardized.
  • For the first time ever, TRUE support for NPCs. It's super customizable and fit for lots of playstyles.
    • Every NPC has a unique configuration of bladder capacity, bladder control and the same for bowels.
    • It doesn't matter if you have one AB follower (who won't change herself because she's a little, you know the type :classic_tongue:), or a diapered waifu/husbando at home (who can change themself autonomously while you're gone), or a dungeon full of diapered pets (who'll stay in their soaking diapers until you come to change them). Every NPC you choose will autonomously have needs.
    • No more of that "everyone's diapered" bullshit. It's opt-in only now.
    • Oh yeah, that does mean multi-actor changing scenes. That's coming in the next release. And yeah, the PC can also be the one on the mat ;)
  • The potty training system (seperate for bladder and bowels) is being simplified and can be disabled per actor. The lowest level is "Full incontinence" and the highest is "Healthy". In the old PND DPR, somehow the lowest level wasn't that bad. Now, the lowest level of incontinence is basically unrecoverable by potty training anymore. Maybe down the road there'll be a potion called Cure of Incontinence, otherwise just change it from the config.

I have some other really interesting concepts jotted down, but I'll save those for another time.

mcm.thumb.png.a8a0c621b27c6dc47629334f19f20c73.png

This looks very cool. If you credit him with the original mod, I don't think it should be a problem but you can message him and ask.

Is there a customized timer for the bladder and bowels?

22 hours ago, dldude said:

This looks very cool. If you credit him with the original mod, I don't think it should be a problem but you can message him and ask.

Is there a customized timer for the bladder and bowels?

Actually, I'm reworking the mod so heavily that at this point it makes more sense to release it as an entirely new mod. One other major overhaul will be that every single diaper from DLSkyrim will become usable, due to a framework overhaul. I've been steadily working on it for the past week and PM'ing with Lola to exchange ideas. I'll do those things you proposed too, the dirty butt (result of messing in any circumstance, without wiping) and the punishment for public indecency if you're peeing/pooping outside within city limits. I'm thinking a guard will creep up on you and start a dialog "You can't do that out on the streets. What say you in your defense?" Options: "You got me. (Pay fine)" / "I submit. (Take me to prison)" / "It was an accident. (Lie)" Ideally the guard would say "Ah, well... Skyrim looks out for the incontinent." depending on how easy it is to make  that. "(Lie)" is contextual.

The mod will probably be called "Little Space Kit" or "Funcontinence" or "Pampered Skyrim" or "Omarashi Skyrim" and it'll have the base functionalities to make it normie friendly enough that I can release it to both LL and The Nexus. The base mod will be easy on the diaper fetishism, but diapers will be in there for comedic purpose/ABDL lightweights. Then I'll make add-ons for the mod Little Space Club Member exclusives which feature more diaper variety, bowels, integration with other mods.

As for your question: it'll no longer be timer based. It actually matters now how much you eat and drink, and it will emulate that food and drink is in your digestive system. I'm also going to make it so that potions fill your bladder. That's a feature based on @Vagueness's avatar, who's a member of Little Space. It'll be the first mod feature ever based on a low quality meme.

abdl___health_potions___by_brigusabdl-d8q2r5f.thumb.png.94f29fb0ff07d6b794405b2c7a9931a4.png

I've been watching this forum for a long time and I'm impressed DaddyLovesYa and Baby Lola. The level of new content has really just jumped up out of the blue. The only request I'd have is to have NPCs have comments about the smell of a dirty diaper. One mod Baked Beans has NPCs comment on your farts when it happens and it was a cool little feature. But let me say thank you for re inspiring this small group and thanks for your hard work on your mods. I don't know how complex it'd be to have the comments but if it's not asking much it'd be nice.

Also would your diaper still effect your speech and sneak skill? Like dirtier diaper or just not wiping causes you to stink?

19 hours ago, cancerCheese said:

I've been watching this forum for a long time and I'm impressed DaddyLovesYa and Baby Lola. The level of new content has really just jumped up out of the blue. The only request I'd have is to have NPCs have comments about the smell of a dirty diaper. One mod Baked Beans has NPCs comment on your farts when it happens and it was a cool little feature. But let me say thank you for re inspiring this small group and thanks for your hard work on your mods. I don't know how complex it'd be to have the comments but if it's not asking much it'd be nice.

Also would your diaper still effect your speech and sneak skill? Like dirtier diaper or just not wiping causes you to stink?

Hilarious/humiliating. I like it.

Yeah, diaper stat effects should be brought back. The same effect for non-wipped butt for non-diaper wearers should have the same effect... Good idea.

I gotta be honest though, I worked like 5 x 6 hours on the mod and it's been one step forward, two steps back a couple of times because honestly the Creation Kit and Skyrim (Oldrim) were never meant to be used in 2018. I don't think Bethesda pulled Oldrim from Steam for their sake, it was just developed for PCs with Windows Vista and one monitor and 4GB of RAM. That goes double for the CK. It crashes when adding a script to anything. I'll get it to work, but I'm also going to make it as much SSE compatible as possible, and possibly make it easy to port it to Fallout4 as well. I got SSE for free because I own Legendary on Steam. Lola says she'd buy it just if it had this mod. So, you're welcome, Bethesda ;)

6 hours ago, DaddyLovesYa said:

Hilarious/humiliating. I like it.

Yeah, diaper stat effects should be brought back. The same effect for non-wipped butt for non-diaper wearers should have the same effect... Good idea.

I gotta be honest though, I worked like 5 x 6 hours on the mod and it's been one step forward, two steps back a couple of times because honestly the Creation Kit and Skyrim (Oldrim) were never meant to be used in 2018. I don't think Bethesda pulled Oldrim from Steam for their sake, it was just developed for PCs with Windows Vista and one monitor and 4GB of RAM. That goes double for the CK. It crashes when adding a script to anything. I'll get it to work, but I'm also going to make it as much SSE compatible as possible, and possibly make it easy to port it to Fallout4 as well. I got SSE for free because I own Legendary on Steam. Lola says she'd buy it just if it had this mod. So, you're welcome, Bethesda ;)

Cool, and have you thought about using an older operating system? I'm still on 7, not much of a fan of 10. Also again thank you for your dedication!

8 hours ago, DatKoenma said:

Is this new mod male friendly still? 

I hope so too. All my characters are male. oh so this would only work for SSE or oldrim as well? I have both but I mainly use oldrim for sexlab compatibility. how are u gonna make the animations work in SSE? I'm guessing you have to redo them?

oh wow they did pull it from steam. I bought it from there just a few months ago. as long as it works in either I'll be happy.

On 1/14/2018 at 4:30 PM, DatKoenma said:

Is this new mod male friendly still? 

Yep! Trying to make it as broad as possible for all diaper related fetishes. Definitely includes both genders. Not sure about dickgirls though, I don't think @Lucia1's mesh has a female mesh with a bulge. Perhaps later.

On 1/15/2018 at 12:52 AM, dldude said:

I hope so too. All my characters are male. oh so this would only work for SSE or oldrim as well? I have both but I mainly use oldrim for sexlab compatibility. how are u gonna make the animations work in SSE? I'm guessing you have to redo them?

oh wow they did pull it from steam. I bought it from there just a few months ago. as long as it works in either I'll be happy.

Good point. There are some distinct issues with SSE. The ones I know of are indeed animations, but also the lack of the Immerse Overide mod, that would be essential for the new "used diaper" visuals. I'll have to research it further. Will focus on Oldrim for now.

1 hour ago, DaddyLovesYa said:

Yep! Trying to make it as broad as possible for all diaper related fetishes. Definitely includes both genders. Not sure about dickgirls though, I don't think @Lucia1's mesh has a female mesh with a bulge. Perhaps later.

Good point. There are some distinct issues with SSE. The ones I know of are indeed animations, but also the lack of the Immerse Overide mod, that would be essential for the new "used diaper" visuals. I'll have to research it further. Will focus on Oldrim for now.

Yea I knew there was a reason why I bought Special edition and then oldrim. The animations don't work (zaz) in Special edition.

I feel kinda silly for having to ask this here but...

for the ABDLSuite i'm trying to put it on a onesie or a sleeper on my khajit male (i'm using SOS) but everytime i click equip on them my skyrim game just crashes. The Diapers work fine but am I missing some kind of prerequisite? I have DLSkyrim and DLSecure as well. I'm just trying to fix the ABDLSuite content.

Sorry for the trouble. haha

8 hours ago, RocketSeal said:

I feel kinda silly for having to ask this here but...

for the ABDLSuite i'm trying to put it on a onesie or a sleeper on my khajit male (i'm using SOS) but everytime i click equip on them my skyrim game just crashes. The Diapers work fine but am I missing some kind of prerequisite? I have DLSkyrim and DLSecure as well. I'm just trying to fix the ABDLSuite content.

Sorry for the trouble. haha

This is a pretty regular problem for incomplete installs, so it happens.  I guess we need some troubleshooting to sort this out:

1) SSE or Oldrim?   I haven't verified that ABDL Suite works in SSE, but I'm assuming oldrim since you have DLSecure...

2) Does DLSkyrim work just fine?  Secure?

3) For an instant crash upon equip, failing above, I'm thinking that you're missing the XPM32 Skeleton or possibly the HDT physics package with a functional body.  There's actually a few mods you need to get HDT enabled bodies like SOS working, so look at their download pages carefully.  I've seen it a bunch when the game calls for a body part that isn't there.  

4) If you're not using a mod manager, please do!  This is 1000x easier with one.  If you're not, get one and start over with just the basics to see if you have the problem.  

ABDL Suite is simply a clothing mod, so it shouldn't be anything too obscure causing this.  I won't be at my PC for a few days.  Can someone who uses ABDL Suite check Khajit males to see if it works for you?

6 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

This is a pretty regular problem for incomplete installs, so it happens.  I guess we need some troubleshooting to sort this out:

1) SSE or Oldrim?   I haven't verified that ABDL Suite works in SSE, but I'm assuming oldrim since you have DLSecure...

2) Does DLSkyrim work just fine?  Secure?

3) For an instant crash upon equip, failing above, I'm thinking that you're missing the XPM32 Skeleton or possibly the HDT physics package with a functional body.  There's actually a few mods you need to get HDT enabled bodies like SOS working, so look at their download pages carefully.  I've seen it a bunch when the game calls for a body part that isn't there.  

4) If you're not using a mod manager, please do!  This is 1000x easier with one.  If you're not, get one and start over with just the basics to see if you have the problem.  

ABDL Suite is simply a clothing mod, so it shouldn't be anything too obscure causing this.  I won't be at my PC for a few days.  Can someone who uses ABDL Suite check Khajit males to see if it works for you?

Thanks for the quick response. I will try some of these suggestions.

I am using a mod manager and I am using Oldrim. I did not want to use SSE. I don't think I have the XPM32 Skeleton or HDT physics package. I actually just started reinstalling my mods so it's quite possible I'm missing a few things. DLSkyrim works fine, and all the diapers/pacifiers function as they should. It's just when I put a onesie or a sleeper onto my character the game crashes instantly.

I'll go and download some of these things and keep updated on results. (also on the side thank you for letting me into the little-space group =).)

7 minutes ago, RocketSeal said:

Thanks for the quick response. I will try some of these suggestions.

I am using a mod manager and I am using Oldrim. I did not want to use SSE. I don't think I have the XPM32 Skeleton or HDT physics package. I actually just started reinstalling my mods so it's quite possible I'm missing a few things. DLSkyrim works fine, and all the diapers/pacifiers function as they should. It's just when I put a onesie or a sleeper onto my character the game crashes instantly.

I'll go and download some of these things and keep updated on results. (also on the side thank you for letting me into the little-space group =).)

Okayy update on this, I downloaded XMP32 Skeleton and HDT physics and it works fine! Thank you so much for the assistance Lucia1 =) turns out I was just missing these few things. 

On a side note, I'm loving this mod. Thanks to everybody who has gone through the efforts to making it possible.

6 hours ago, RocketSeal said:

Okayy update on this, I downloaded XMP32 Skeleton and HDT physics and it works fine! Thank you so much for the assistance Lucia1 =) turns out I was just missing these few things. 

On a side note, I'm loving this mod. Thanks to everybody who has gone through the efforts to making it possible.

Thanks for telling us about the fact that one of the solutions worked!  Enjoy the padding. :smile: