2 hours ago, dldude said:

Yea I want the crinkling sound too! Do we need the zaz animation pack for the animations to work? cuz mine won't work whether I have the pack or not. My character will just stand there when he does his business.

You need all the requirements for PND: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/

Which does not include zaz. Do you get the animation when changing diapers?

7 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

@nerfbrony What does the option Quick Mess do? When I enable it, my mess button doesn't do anything

And in the DL Fallout Topic I got reminded about the diaper crinkle sound when you walk! I remember that I once had it too in the beginning when I just had DL Skryim... I always liked that. But it's gone now. Is that an option?

Quick mess doesn't work I think. It's kind of replaced by a hotkey that makes you wet and mess in place, without doing any animations. If you're talking about my mod(probably not) my diapers do not have the crinkle sound effect right now.

Yep that animation works and this is from a new game so I know its not an issue with a bad save or something like that.

and yes I have all the requirements for pnd loaded including pnd itself and then your mod after so I can't figure out why I have no animation.

Also concerning the wet and mess levels I notice that if I debug and set the levels to accident or ability level, the levels change buy I can't wet or mess (I've tried 0 1 and 2 for levels to try and speed up things but no effect.)

17 minutes ago, dldude said:

Yep that animation works and this is from a new game so I know its not an issue with a bad save or something like that.

and yes I have all the requirements for pnd loaded including pnd itself and then your mod after so I can't figure out why I have no animation.

Also concerning the wet and mess levels I notice that if I debug and set the levels to accident or ability level, the levels change buy I can't wet or mess (I've tried 0 1 and 2 for levels to try and speed up things but no effect.)

I just tried using private needs without your mod and the animations work but my character will not undress when I poop (even if I set preset A same as urination. ) he will undress for pee though.

Anyone else?

if not then I have a conflicting mod I assume.

Just now, lord satan said:

by that do you mean the animations for the basic diapers or the animations for pnd?

PND DPR will absolutely not work on SSE. It needs the script extender and a ton of other tools not available to SSE.

Lucia's mod will, I think. Give it a try.

49 minutes ago, lord satan said:

i thought the point of UUNP was to make a UNP-like preset with the CBBE base body? but either way, do you know where I can get the bodyslide files? not seeing them on the DL page

I seem to recall, very long ago, someone putting some bodyslide files in this thread.  Unfortunately the thread itself is 913 posts long, and I just can't find it.  This probably means that it's ancient and for a vastly different version of DLSkyrim.  A couple of people seemed to be working on it, but none of them succeeded/shared.  I do know that if you do find bodyslide files, then you need to copy the results to the standard folder, because that's where PNDiaper looks for them.

Use the UNP version if you use UUNP.  it'll fit somewhere in that range, even though you're right that UUNP is a UNP-like preset.  That means it's close to UNP, size-wise.  My CBBE version does not contain bodyslide files - I just don't use it enough to try uploading a version again.

8 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

I seem to recall, very long ago, someone putting some bodyslide files in this thread.  Unfortunately the thread itself is 913 posts long, and I just can't find it.  This probably means that it's ancient and for a vastly different version of DLSkyrim.  A couple of people seemed to be working on it, but none of them succeeded/shared.  I do know that if you do find bodyslide files, then you need to copy the results to the standard folder, because that's where PNDiaper looks for them.

Use the UNP version if you use UUNP.  it'll fit somewhere in that range, even though you're right that UUNP is a UNP-like preset.  That means it's close to UNP, size-wise.  My CBBE version does not contain bodyslide files - I just don't use it enough to try uploading a version again.

There's an uploaded file on page 34 that is supposedly a bodyslide file.

thanks for the quick responses everyone, and really love the mod by the way. i decided to just make my own conversions, but i used zeroed UUNP/CBBE sliders and HDT physics so they'll fit any body preset as long as it's built on the CBBE/UUNP base body. i will try to upload them here in a bit if anyone's interested. just the meshes included in DLSkyrim, but maybe i'll attempt the onesies later this week.

8 hours ago, lord satan said:

thanks for the quick responses everyone, and really love the mod by the way. i decided to just make my own conversions, but i used zeroed UUNP/CBBE sliders and HDT physics so they'll fit any body preset as long as it's built on the CBBE/UUNP base body. i will try to upload them here in a bit if anyone's interested. just the meshes included in DLSkyrim, but maybe i'll attempt the onesies later this week.

Please do share, m'lord!

Just redownloaded (newer version) after cleaning out old mods and was happy to see sleeper and onesee.  Havent logged in to dress up my char and maybe few followers :-)

I did have random thought....wouldnt it be nice to have a follower (or npc) that would help change your wet diaper !!!!

Anyways Thank You for a wonderful mod !!!!!

8 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

Just redownloaded (newer version) after cleaning out old mods and was happy to see sleeper and onesee.  Havent logged in to dress up my char and maybe few followers :-)

I did have random thought....wouldnt it be nice to have a follower (or npc) that would help change your wet diaper !!!!

Anyways Thank You for a wonderful mod !!!!!

If you can think of a way to do this with existing animations and voicelines, feel free to share.

That would be my favorite thing!!

I imagine it like this

• You can ask an NPC you are close with (relationshiprank 3 or 4) "Can you change me?"
  • And then they'll say "Of course!" and there's like a 4 second delay so you can get into position like Sexlab
  • And then it puts down the diaper changing mat (in my pictures I used the Pool Furniture mod and I retextured the "Peace" beach towel to be more fit for a Little, Skyrim Pool Furniture - AB Peace Replacer.zip)
  • The carer gets the PinupKneel #66 animation
  • The AB gets the PinupLay #56 animation for like a second
  • Then it switches over to PinupLay #86 (which looks soooo right, that's exactly what it'd look like getting wiped and powdered)
  • Then the old diaper is removed/unequiped
  • Now it would be really cool if there's like a little powdering cloud effect, haha
  • Then the new diaper is put on/equiped
  • Then it changes to PinupLay #56 for like a second before wrapping it all up (resetting animations and removing the mat)

(The PinupLay and PinupKneel are both part of the Halo Poser)

Change1.thumb.png.563d77f048df069003c9f1dc029fc694.pngChange2.thumb.png.25ec033091e93fc466f8219ebe15e913.pngChanger.thumb.png.63af58beca91efe5d5281a4101561e1a.png

And I didn't do extensive playtesting, it's still not perfect. There may be gamebreaking bugs still.

@nerfbrony I finally got to upgrading from PND Discreet Diaper to PND DPR, haha.

I wrote a full mod page about it here to add some instructions and proper requirements...

While playtesting I did find two bugs in the code:

1) DprPlayerAliasSCript.psc on line 432 it should be a >= not >. Because it's possible to set Minimum Wetting Level to 1 and Maximum Wetting Level to 1. Then the random function would always return 1. And BladderLevel can be exactly 1. It does use a >= for bowels on line 403.

2) On line 428 it compares the BowelsLevel with the Wetting Accident Level, instead of the BladderLevel

Haha, I did some tiny bit of coding in my Graphic Design course... It really helps a lot trying to understand the details of the diaper mod :joy:

Oh, and another thing: the default wetting key is M but that is already the map. So if you press M it opens the map instead!

On 12/7/2017 at 1:32 PM, Baby Lola said:

That would be my favorite thing!!

I imagine it like this

• You can ask an NPC you are close with (relationshiprank 3 or 4) "Can you change me?"
  • And then they'll say "Of course!" and there's like a 4 second delay so you can get into position like Sexlab
  • And then it puts down the diaper changing mat (in my pictures I used the Pool Furniture mod and I retextured the "Peace" beach towel to be more fit for a Little, Skyrim Pool Furniture - AB Peace Replacer.zip)
  • The carer gets the PinupKneel #66 animation
  • The AB gets the PinupLay #56 animation for like a second
  • Then it switches over to PinupLay #86 (which looks soooo right, that's exactly what it'd look like getting wiped and powdered)
  • Then the old diaper is removed/unequiped
  • Now it would be really cool if there's like a little powdering cloud effect, haha
  • Then the new diaper is put on/equiped
  • Then it changes to PinupLay #56 for like a second before wrapping it all up (resetting animations and removing the mat)

(The PinupLay and PinupKneel are both part of the Halo Poser)

Change1.thumb.png.563d77f048df069003c9f1dc029fc694.pngChange2.thumb.png.25ec033091e93fc466f8219ebe15e913.pngChanger.thumb.png.63af58beca91efe5d5281a4101561e1a.png

Great idea! I would also love the ability to diaper only followers. Diapering all male or female npcs is a bit extreme for my taste.

I've been playing with it kinda a lot and I have some more ideas:

• I think the diaper hotkey should take off the diaper when you're already wearing one. And when you don't have a diaper on, it should show the diaper menu. It's better because you sometimes have to take it off like if you wanna go #2 outside of your diaper or take a bath, or if you wanna have sex... :angel:  And also it's better because you can remove the "Remove diaper" option to make the menu less wide.
  • There's a poopie accident effect (like you drops poops when you're not in a diaper) but not a peeing accident effect... It would kinda be fun to have the pee stream out of you while you're walking or whatever while wearing underwear or nothing. Haha. For girls it's as easy as equiping that zaz squirting object, for boys I don't know.
  • Support for ABDLSuite... I wanna wear sleepers and onesies but it should hide the PND diaper when I wear those because the diaper is already in the onesie.
On 12/18/2017 at 9:38 AM, Baby Lola said:

I've been playing with it kinda a lot and I have some more ideas:

• I think the diaper hotkey should take off the diaper when you're already wearing one. And when you don't have a diaper on, it should show the diaper menu. It's better because you sometimes have to take it off like if you wanna go #2 outside of your diaper or take a bath, or if you wanna have sex... :angel:  And also it's better because you can remove the "Remove diaper" option to make the menu less wide.
  • There's a poopie accident effect (like you drops poops when you're not in a diaper) but not a peeing accident effect... It would kinda be fun to have the pee stream out of you while you're walking or whatever while wearing underwear or nothing. Haha. For girls it's as easy as equiping that zaz squirting object, for boys I don't know.
  • Support for ABDLSuite... I wanna wear sleepers and onesies but it should hide the PND diaper when I wear those because the diaper is already in the onesie.

I imagine it would be possible for boys too using the standing 1 hand animation.

I have been playing with the mod too and I hope that a future release includes a feature to turn off incontinence.

I like to 'punish' my character by leaving him diapered but I don't want him to have accidents more like forcibly go in his diaper.

Unfortunately since my character always goes in his diaper hes incontinent.

Yea the hide diaper option does not work if you read the description. Hopefully that will be fixed sometime since I am discovering a lot of cool armor mods.

Also about sex XD. the first time I tried to have sex with another guy character my character kept his diaper on and I was thinking oh diaper sex cool! but yes an option to remove the diaper for player or npc or both would have to be considered I think.

Maybe we should make an outdoor potty (ie like the toilet resource but abdl themed and no walls or door)

Speaking of the abdl suite. Has anyone considered making an abdl themed player home?

Im noticing animation delays when peeing. Either my character will stay frozen or become naked. its like the mod can't swap for a wet diaper mesh(and I hear the clothes swapping sound too) sometimes he stays frozen in the peeing animation and I can't do anything so I have to reload my last save(good thing I save often)

when fast travelling or sleeping, my character will pee/poop once for every hour hes been asleep or travelling (I set pndpr to pee and poop once every hour) anyway we could skip this and just go once after fast travel/sleep?

Haha I love to hear how other people use the mod :joy: ABDLs come in so many flavors

If you don't want to grow incontinent you can change all the levels in the "Control Lvl Cfg" to the same as the level you want. Like copy level 6 to 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1.

I did the opposite because I want to be incontinent. So I changed all six levels to the settings of level 1.

And yeah! It would be better for immersion if after sleeping/fast travel it'd just apply all the pee at once, haha. Waking up in a wet diaper, I love it so much. How it is now makes sense for poopie though for sleeping. Not so much for waiting/fast travel... Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else thougt about quests related to diapers? Like for example: if you're captured randomly there is a chance that you'll be diaper punnished and such. Also, you could get a curse that cause you to constantly wet or/& mess yourself despite the fact that you're an "adult" with "full controll".There would be situations where in fear you wet and mess yourself an the PC would have a fear level. Or just for example you can't start the Thalmor Embassy quest because Delphine keep tells you to "you cannot go until you're changed" or "your diaper is soaked or messed, i can't let you go yet" and this list could go on... 

23 hours ago, Sherdan said:

Anybody else thougt about quests related to diapers? Like for example: if you're captured randomly there is a chance that you'll be diaper punnished and such. Also, you could get a curse that cause you to constantly wet or/& mess yourself despite the fact that you're an "adult" with "full controll".There would be situations where in fear you wet and mess yourself an the PC would have a fear level. Or just for example you can't start the Thalmor Embassy quest because Delphine keep tells you to "you cannot go until you're changed" or "your diaper is soaked or messed, i can't let you go yet" and this list could go on... 

A diaper quest is the last frontier of this little mod family, and I think there are a lot of people who would enjoy it.  In many cases, I think, contributors were trying out their hand at modding for the first time.  Mine certainly was, and it turned out to be a kind of catalyst for others with the same interests.  Ideas are fun and easy though, and it'd be hard to imagine that someone could spend all the modding time on someone else's vision.  If you - the poster or anyone reading this - would enjoy this kind of content, why not be the one who learns to make it?  This niche is small enough that we have to have a DIY ethic.