Hello peeps...I'm DIBZ,  Recently I have become a DL (Diaper Lover)....... :blush:

I was always into girls sucking on binkies & I think that's how me liking diapers slowly started, But now I'm a full blown DL. :blush:

I don't know why but I think its cute & sexy when women wear diapers & pull-ups, I also like it when they pee in them. :P

Pee is the limit for me though,  I think it's GROSS when women mess(poop) in they're diapers..... :wacko:...To me that's just disgusting.

To each they're own though, If it's what u like then enjoy it........I'm not one to judge.

Anyway I made some diaper texture(s) for my character Miss.Kitty & I thought others might like them. :lol:

5a05ecba97ba8_KittysDiaper.thumb.jpg.b81695a140563a68060712e20767ad3a.jpg

Kdiapers.thumb.jpg.53e606f3b97d83ba952e913ef0b6e1bc.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a person who likes to give I just wanted to share these textures with everyone here for those who might like them & want to have a pair. ;)

Kitty's Diaper Textures.rar

Bloop. ^_^

On 11/10/2017 at 12:23 PM, dibz666 said:

Hello peeps...I'm DIBZ,  Recently I have become a DL (Diaper Lover)....... :blush:

A slippery slope, eh dibz?  :grin:

Looks nice - thanks for sharing!  Also, since they're for both sexes, an extra layer of embarrassment lol

2 hours ago, shadow2j said:

hi how are you? i hope it's ok, i have one question how i install dlskyrim 1.5 with the nexus mod manager? because is two part and second part don't install only first.

Ps good jod

Hello Shadow.  I don't use NMM, but surely there's a manual mode?  I can think of two other solutions: 

1) Navigate to the actual mod folder and drag part 2 into it (making sure that you're matching the same file structure level, as in, don't put textures into the meshes folder, because they should be on the same level).  

2) Download through the mirror in the downloads.  They're both jibberish because I couldn't name them, but one will be the body version you need.

PS thanks!

On 11/10/2017 at 8:47 AM, Baby Lola said:

Yeah... Sadly me too... I can't put on leather or fur armor. I didn't know why, but if you get it too, then it might be because of this... For me it's ok, I wear SissySuite and others. I could wear Orcish and Bonemold armor though. Those were the only ones I've tried.

I'm also taking this opportunity to say that I've created a club for us...

All things DL, AB, Age Play, DD/LG over at

That way we can have tech support for the mods and other diaper talk separate... I want to post much here so much but I don't wanna ruin the ongoing conversations... Haha.

I figured that was normal. I'm gonna try to create a custom outfit for my male characters. I finally got my body and face mods working properly.

I'm also gonna try to combine the best features of pee and fart with this mod if I can. No promises but I will at least try.

On 11/5/2017 at 3:14 PM, Baby Lola said:

dldude, the "Diaper Mod" menu is the one that PND Discreet Diaper uses... It's a bit confusing because that is also the menu of DLSkryim. And there is also the "PNDiscreet" MCM menu, but it's only used to set the hotkeys for peeing and messing.

The options are pretty confusing and there isn't really any help for them, so I made these helpful pictures! Hope you like it! :heart:

Very handy guide.

I had no idea Lucia1's menu was also "Diaper Mod", my bad. I hope to fix that by the next release (if it ever comes)

I've never even thought about setting the accident levels to negative numbers... Didn't think that would work.

I was going to explain why it works like that but I can't think why it would glitch at 0.

The way it works is that every hour, about, your bladder level and bowels level are raised by 1. If you wait/sleep or fast travel, it will calculate the time since this last happened, and give you that amount of bladder/bowels filling. In my current version on my PC, if the number is too high, your bladder,bowels, wet and mess will be randomized a little. (wet and mess only if you're diapered)

And, the reason it doesn't totally empty the bowels like the blue shape talks about, is everytime you drop a brownie, your bowels level goes down by 1. I'm not entirely sure of the script right now, but I think some events stop at your ability level. Which I felt was semi realistic, but maybe not. But other scripts just empty your bowels and bladder entirely, and set the number aside to poo and pee gradually.

And no, PNDDPR will absolutely not work on Skyrim special edition. Not until the script extender and FNIS are ported, at the very least.

Working on the next version now. Everytime I implement something, a hundred bugs pop up. I'm trying to make it so you can turn off bowel or bladder usage.

Edited by nerfbrony

Okay. Here is PNDDPR Version 2.3. Or is it 2.4? Not sure.

I think I made it work a lot better, and also added these things:

No more sound when swapping diapers

Separate bowel/bladder control in menu

More detailed info on each menu option.

Training pants work now... mostly.

Maybe more, not sure what was in the last release.

I haven't tried these files with a fresh install or anything, so if I forgot something to make it work, let me know. Should have all the scripts at least.

And I didn't do extensive playtesting, it's still not perfect. There may be gamebreaking bugs still.

PNDDPR 2.3.zip

Edited by nerfbrony
BSA in new version was broken. Uploaded fixed version
On 11/20/2017 at 2:57 AM, nerfbrony said:

Okay. Here is PNDDPR Version 2.3. Or is it 2.4? Not sure.

I think I made it work a lot better, and also added these things:

No more sound when swapping diapers

Separate bowel/bladder control in menu

More detailed info on each menu option.

Training pants work now... mostly.

Maybe more, not sure what was in the last release.

I haven't tried these files with a fresh install or anything, so if I forgot something to make it work, let me know. Should have all the scripts at least.

And I didn't do extensive playtesting, it's still not perfect. There may be gamebreaking bugs still.

PNDDPR 2.3.zip

Whenever I try to switch diapers, I always get the same type of diaper.

Do you have nexus mod manager installed? (or mod organiser)

You'll need private needs discreet(its a requirement for this mod and whatever that mod needs you will need to install first as well)

1 hour ago, shadow2j said:

hi i have a one question how i install pnddpr v2.3. try to install it and it does not work and thanks for the mod

21 hours ago, shadow2j said:

hi, the first thank for the explain, second: what is the mod you use for model in the images?, third: they will be tired to say this always but it is a great job they are doing

Ps: I'm sorry for my english, I use google translate and the little of English that se 

No worries about the English, though this one is hard to understand.  I could be totally misreading this, and it may not even be toward me, buuut, I'll guess.

Are you looking for the Sissy Suite from my profile picture?

3 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

No worries about the English, though this one is hard to understand.  I could be totally misreading this, and it may not even be toward me, buuut, I'll guess.

Are you looking for the Sissy Suite from my profile picture?

yes and the diaper mod

18 hours ago, DataRoxas1337 said:

so uh, the timers aren't working, the bladder and bowels don't fill at all, they stay at zero. and I don't see any training pants option like you mentioned

There seems to be a bug currently that makes it take a while for the timers to start working. No idea why, but if you wait a few days with a new game they should start working. Waiting real time might work too. Maybe both.

There is definitely a training pants option now, are you using the change diaper dialog?

In my mod, there is a hotkey that changes your diaper. If there is no diaper, you will put one on. If you are wearing a dirty diaper, it will be changed. If you are wearing a clean diaper, it will allow you to remove your diaper or change your diaper type, including medium, large, and training pants. There's also underwear. Should look like this image:

Snapshot 1 (12-2-2017 3-19 PM).png

your right there is a training pants option, however it doesn't seem to fit the model properly. all of the other types of diapers do fit the model, but the training pants don't fit the CBBE model correctly. Also how do I get npc toileting needs to work, or is that not complete yet?

also on top of all that if I may make some suggestions? you said you might add the compatibility with realistic needs and diseases right? well when you do add that, maybe you could make it to where being drunk has an effect on your control level. I also think that different levels of messiness should have different effects on your stats, not drop your sneak and speech to zero immediately, instead gradually based on how messy it is. so like at the lowest tier it doesn't do too much, it takes away 5 sneak and 10 speech, the second level 15 sneak and 25 speech, 3rd level 40 sneak and 50 speech, etc etc. I think dropping it to zero is just a little too much. maybe also based on how full the diaper is, make it to where it slows your movement speed slightly.

6 hours ago, DataRoxas1337 said:

your right there is a training pants option, however it doesn't seem to fit the model properly. all of the other types of diapers do fit the model, but the training pants don't fit the CBBE model correctly. Also how do I get npc toileting needs to work, or is that not complete yet?

also on top of all that if I may make some suggestions? you said you might add the compatibility with realistic needs and diseases right? well when you do add that, maybe you could make it to where being drunk has an effect on your control level. I also think that different levels of messiness should have different effects on your stats, not drop your sneak and speech to zero immediately, instead gradually based on how messy it is. so like at the lowest tier it doesn't do too much, it takes away 5 sneak and 10 speech, the second level 15 sneak and 25 speech, 3rd level 40 sneak and 50 speech, etc etc. I think dropping it to zero is just a little too much. maybe also based on how full the diaper is, make it to where it slows your movement speed slightly.

NPC needs do not work yet, except you can make them mess themselves upon death. The training pants are for UNP I believe, you can probably swap the model out with Lucia's training pants CBBE model.

@nerfbrony What does the option Quick Mess do? When I enable it, my mess button doesn't do anything

And in the DL Fallout Topic I got reminded about the diaper crinkle sound when you walk! I remember that I once had it too in the beginning when I just had DL Skryim... I always liked that. But it's gone now. Is that an option?

5 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

@nerfbrony What does the option Quick Mess do? When I enable it, my mess button doesn't do anything

And in the DL Fallout Topic I got reminded about the diaper crinkle sound when you walk! I remember that I once had it too in the beginning when I just had DL Skryim... I always liked that. But it's gone now. Is that an option?

Yea I want the crinkling sound too! Do we need the zaz animation pack for the animations to work? cuz mine won't work whether I have the pack or not. My character will just stand there when he does his business.