quick question does this mod work on both classic and pretty edition of skyrim or just one or the other? and i just gotta say thank you for the ab/dl diapers mod :)

I've heard that it works with SE, though I built it for classic.   And you're welcome!

Been away from Skyrim for awhile now, but ooo, notice some new padding on the way. 

Even as is, that black Huge one will make for some nice vinyl pants for some of my harem :)

Had you in mind as I made it, actually  :lol: 

Hey Lucia, I've come to the decision that I wanna use the outfits in the sissy suite as the outfits for my diaper vendors mod.

Should I go with the black maid looking one for your NPC or is there another one you like better?

Also I totally wanna put Nerf into the huge black diaper! Makes me wanna learn to make meshes so I can make him a black bow tie to go with it! Lol

Hey Lucia, I've come to the decision that I wanna use the outfits in the sissy suite as the outfits for my diaper vendors mod.

Should I go with the black maid looking one for your NPC or is there another one you like better?

Also I totally wanna put Nerf into the huge black diaper! Makes me wanna learn to make meshes so I can make him a black bow tie to go with it! Lol

Cool!!  I like the ones with dark lace best personally, since they're translucent, and the indigo is my favorite.

Re: Nerf, now that would be an embarrassing getup lol. Maybe make him more fantasy-heroic?  Then again, it's your mod  :) 

Indigo with dark lace, you got it.

So far I haven't added him into the mod just yet, but I did find a town I missed that I can add him into!

All truths be told I'd have a file for you if I didn't keep getting side tracked by my other mod project. I'm making a, very time consuming, recycling mod that lets you break down most items in the game for crafting materials, Hearthfire house materials, and linen cloth.

I'm then adding in recipes that let you turn around and craft that linen into the different types of clothing found in the game.

Right now I have it all being broken down on the tanning rack and smelter, then being built in the smithing forge, but I wanna eventually spin off the clothes to something more appropriate that doesn't clutter that crafting menu. I just have to find the right object to use for that like a spinning wheel or some kind of tailoring themed equipment. This may be what finally pulls me into making meshes, textures, and animations.

RRrr...I've uploaded, but I can't name the links to differentiate UNP and CBBE versions?  Edit: okay, that's standard for linked mods I guess.  The top letter-gibberish is UNP, the 2nd is CBBE.  I included a split-up version if you don't want to leave loverslab.

DLSkyrim 1.5

- Added "Huge" diapers in basic 12 varieties, representing diapers with printed cloth and vinyl panties over them. Several have "chain" varieties for that "locked in" look.

- Fixed the specularity on ALL items in the mod, which was made before I knew that the alpha channel of the normal map actually is supposed to contain a spec map. This means that they'll be less ridiculously shiny, though they're still meant to represent plastic-backed diapers for the most part, so some shine is intended. Pastels will glow in sunlight in Skyrim no matter what you do as far as I've found.

-Added Thick MLP  

Kinda exhausted working on this behemoth, so if these work, I'll lay low for a bit.

every think about making the diaper a solid objects the space in between the pelvis area? because if you want to make them oversized in bodyslide its paper thin. Does that make sense I could draw out what I mean?

every think about making the diaper a solid objects the space in between the pelvis area? because if you want to make them oversized in bodyslide its paper thin. Does that make sense I could draw out what I mean?

Not big enough for ya?  :lol: 

Since 3d models are actually always paper thin do you mean like filling the holes around the edges to give the illusion of depth?  If so, it looks really bad around the legs.  The waist I wish I had done that way, though it'd be a lot of work at this stage of the mod (full re-weight of each desired model for each sex for each weight, redo of all the nifs, and a texture modification for each color).  

I would expand the padding of the diaper but curl the very top inward, which would make it look heavier overall.  I *think* I remember that outfit studio has some way to shrink vertices or pull them in a direction.  Just yank the verts at the top edge toward the body right around the top.  And feel free to illustrate if I'm not getting your meaning.

Here

Untitled_1.png

So basically those holes would be filled with a mesh instead of hollow, I notice that skyrim meshes are sometimes like that you wont know they are going through the character because its in the character.. make sense? Maybe you did understand me i was just wonder if that would be hard too do xD

Here

Untitled_1.png

So basically those holes would be filled with a mesh instead of hollow, I notice that skyrim meshes are sometimes like that you wont know they are going through the character because its in the character.. make sense? Maybe you did understand me i was just wonder if that would be hard too do xD

Hah, I love that quick little drawing!  So, what's possible is that the outer edge of those holes is filled, like the diaper would actually be connected with 3 big circles, which you're right is a technique used by some mods to achieve the depth effect.  I even tried to do it with the Thick model, though as I was still learning, I made a "lip," which just got messily ironed out in all the conversions.  As for the inside, mods usually delete the body underneath or shrivel it down, but mine can't because of the fact that it doesn't occupy a main body slot (which would prevent you from wearing most other clothing).  

As you can see from the pics below, I just tried it.  And all I can say is DAMMIT I WISH I HAD DONE THAT. :( Before, since I was making plastic-y diapers, I didn't really think about it seriously since those diapers should not look thick up top, but I didn't even think about it with these much bulkier diapers.  This would be really easy, but it would also take a long time to fix.

So, it'd take like 10 minutes to change the models and, I'm not even joking, 1-2 weeks of dedicated work to redo all the consequences for that: reweighting each model for each sex and each of the two female bodies I support (which can take either 5 minutes or 5 hours each), remaking the other weight body from the first one since Skyrim is picky about vertex order (1-2 hours each), praying to all gods who will listen that everything exports without errors (5 minutes or 3 hours each), modifying the UV and putting some kind of passable texture on the new vertices (x12).  Redoing the 20 nifs and checking to see if it worked, another several hours.

So...my mistake, really.  Hope you can still enjoy.  If I can muster the energy and time, I'll eventually do it.

post-1104192-0-32997400-1501091327_thumb.png

post-1104192-0-31561200-1501091328_thumb.png

haha thanks!!

Oh wow I didn't realize how much work went into omg! but i do enjoy them I didn't want to give off that impression :D I just was thinking that and maybe pass it onto you if it was something that could be easy. The diapers work great for me actually I only use the thick diaper here: (bad photos)

but they fit good. So i haven't said it before but appreciate (especially now) the work you put into these i didn't realize the effort it takes xD Also I could draw your character if you want? I would just need a good picture of her if you want anyway lol

haha thanks!!

Oh wow I didn't realize how much work went into omg! but i do enjoy them I didn't want to give off that impression :D I just was thinking that and maybe pass it onto you if it was something that could be easy. The diapers work great for me actually I only use the thick diaper here: (bad photos)

but they fit good. So i haven't said it before but appreciate (especially now) the work you put into these i didn't realize the effort it takes xD Also I could draw your character if you want? I would just need a good picture of her if you want anyway lol

I actually saw and downloaded these for use with PAF before seeing that they're for another body. :)  I won't trouble you for a drawing (I'm not going through my screenshots lol), but I appreciate the offer!  Did you draw the cutie in your profile?  Glad to hear that you're enjoying the diapers still.  It's a pain to make them, but I enjoy getting to make whatever I can think of and seeing if I can get them in game.

Have to say, love the Huge diapers. Do you also plan on making Secure (chastity) diaper versions of those?

Thanks!  I think I will.  DLSecure hasn't seen much love in awhile, though it'll be a pain getting the sounds from 1.3, the secure from 1.2 era, and the 1.4/1.5 changes in one.  Maybe I'll do a version that just uses the models with chains for my own sanity.  Has anyone actually been diapered in game without doing it themselves?  I was a bit disappointed in this absence.  

Have to say, love the Huge diapers. Do you also plan on making Secure (chastity) diaper versions of those?

Thanks!  I think I will.  DLSecure hasn't seen much love in awhile, though it'll be a pain getting the sounds from 1.3, the secure from 1.2 era, and the 1.4/1.5 changes in one.  Maybe I'll do a version that just uses the models with chains for my own sanity.  Has anyone actually been diapered in game without doing it themselves?  I was a bit disappointed in this absence.  

Nope on my side. Would be interesting, though.

I actually saw and downloaded these for use with PAF before seeing that they're for another body. :)  I won't trouble you for a drawing (I'm not going through my screenshots lol), but I appreciate the offer!  Did you draw the cutie in your profile?  Glad to hear that you're enjoying the diapers still.  It's a pain to make them, but I enjoy getting to make whatever I can think of and seeing if I can get them in game.

oh yeah lol, I made it for my body which is more or less 7base or watever not entirely sure how to do sliders for it.

Its ok its the only way i feel i can give back for the effort you put in but you can just have my appreciation and thanks instead  :P

Yes i did, its saber from FSN and yes I understand there is also an art to what you do I am glad you enjoy it

though its good to have a creative release sometimes :D

So...how far can I get in one day working on a onesie/sleeper mod?

Decently far  :D 

They're not perfect, and I don't really have time to get them there, but I figured I could do this before my free time runs dry.  It's about the most requested thing I get.  If I have time, I'll do a short-sleeve style.  I'm in love with the dalmatian spots...  Forgive the fact that I took the pics in like the worst part of the Neko studio lol.

post-1104192-0-98976500-1501211906_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-96147200-1501211907_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-90482500-1501211908_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-90034600-1501211909_thumb.jpg

So...how far can I get in one day working on a onesie/sleeper mod?

Decently far  :D 

They're not perfect, and I don't really have time to get them there, but I figured I could do this before my free time runs dry.  It's about the most requested thing I get.  If I have time, I'll do a short-sleeve style.  I'm in love with the dalmatian spots...  Forgive the fact that I took the pics in like the worst part of the Neko studio lol.

Sweet.