I believe you can wear other stuff over NerfBrony's mod. Catch is, however, NerfBrony's mod only supports the Abri diaper, but if you're willing to dig I think someone has wet/messy textures for a Lavendar. It auto-equips the Abri diaper for you.

Yes.  Someone did  :) Don't go digging though.  I'll repost.

Thank you Lucia! I'll be curious to see those diaper friendly clothes too! how many skirts have you made thus far for that purpose?

Awesome news, Lucia! I'm also pretty close to being done with the diaper merchants! I've only got two left (unless I find another town that I've missed)!

Oh, speaking of which, I couldn't think up a name when I found myself in Falreath and remembered that you said you spent a lot of time there. I decided to name that merchant Lucia Dielle, in your honor! Right now she is just a default nord woman wearing fine clothes and diapers, but if you like I can make her look however you like. I figure since she bears your name maybe you'd like to also have a say in what she looks too!

After that I'm gonna get to work on the quest idea I tossed around earlier. I've been scouting out locations for an AB/DL temple while finding good spots for my merchants! I already have a couple of good spots in mind, but as always I am open to outside suggestions!

Also. . . I'll make sure not to write the quest text at 3am. Yeesh, I mangled that last post! Lol

Oh yeah, one last thing. I was laying out all of the thick diapers on a merchant stall when I realized that there isn't a thick MLP diaper. Was that an oversight or is there an issue with that mesh and texture?

I'm not fussed over it or anything, just came across it and thought it was odd. Truth be told, I prefer to use Lavenders on my characters anyway! Best diaper I ever wore IRL, so I always have a soft spot for them!

I believe you can wear other stuff over NerfBrony's mod. Catch is, however, NerfBrony's mod only supports the Abri diaper, but if you're willing to dig I think someone has wet/messy textures for a Lavendar. It auto-equips the Abri diaper for you.

Yes.  Someone did  :) Don't go digging though.  I'll repost.

Thank you Lucia! I'll be curious to see those diaper friendly clothes too! how many skirts have you made thus far for that purpose?

Welcome Rho-Wolf!  I've made three full dresses, and I've got shots of each if you scroll back a couple of weeks.  My most recent one became kinda diaper unfriendly during the weighting process, except for the slims, so maybe I'll revise that to two.  To make up for it, the one in turquois is super diaper-showy lol.

Oh yeah, one last thing. I was laying out all of the thick diapers on a merchant stall when I realized that there isn't a thick MLP diaper. Was that an oversight or is there an issue with that mesh and texture?

I'm not fussed over it or anything, just came across it and thought it was odd. Truth be told, I prefer to use Lavenders on my characters anyway! Best diaper I ever wore IRL, so I always have a soft spot for them!

I'm honored, Drifterwolf.  Make her an imperial or breton and give her some long black hair, and you've pretty much got the essentials. Dark shade of dress, light shade of diaper. Falkreath is a killing field for dragons and vampires, so might give her some destruction magic too haha.  To tease my colleague, you might put Nerf somewhere with an MLP diaper.  :lol:

To answer your question, I forgot that I actually did.  I think I might have uploaded it in one of these posts rather than in the full version.  It would have been September.  I'll put it in the mix when I do the work I want to do with the rest of the textures.

Sure, I'll be happy to add Nerf in as well! I can always customize that NPC for him however he'd like as well!

I'll have a file for ya as soon as I iron out a few remaining issues. The big one I'm working on today is the old grey face bug. It doesn't effect all of the merchants I've made, but it recently cropped up with the last batch.

That just means there's something new I need to learn! Gonna do some research and figure out how best to fix/avoid the problem in the future.

Some lovely work there Lucia, looking forward to it. Will there be a cloth version for the first three or just leather?

I appreciate the support!

Those are all meant to be a silky/satin base.  Not lore friendly, I know.  The longer dress below is more like a cotton or linen cloth.

post-1104192-0-08665300-1499467199_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-11712000-1499467200_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-09249900-1499467201_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-23396300-1499467202_thumb.jpg

I've released "Sissy Suite 1.0" today!  Check it out in the downloads if you're interested, and thanks so much for the supportive comments  :D.

For this crowd: all three work with all the diapers, but the loli dress can't handle them in motion.  The other two show off quite a bit more anyway.

What page is PND Diaper 2.3.1 ON? I want to use it, I can't find it, your post just says "Check the forum for a much more updated version", there's... 40 pages. This is gonna take forever, does it even still exist? T_T

Sorry if that came off as demanding, I'm just getting frustrated. I love these mods and want to toy with PND diaper again, only to find out today I'm not using the most recent version, I'm on 1.4! o3o

Edit: Okay I found 2.2 and 2.3.1, but he says 2.3.1 is a patch, and I can find no 2.3.

2.3.1 simply does not work. If I let it overwrite the script from SkyUI, its own MCM does not load, but others do. If I let SkyUI overwite PNDDPR 2.3.1's PlayerLoadGameAlias script, then the Diaper Mod menu loads, but nothing does anything... either way, Papyrus says every single script from PND blah de blah cannot be loaded because it no longer contains that property. I stripped out all of sexlab entirely for this final test, this papyrus is with letting PNDDPR overwrite the SKYUI script.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm probably way behind the learning curve, but there are literally 40 pages of forum here, and PNDDPR has no Mod page of its own with install instructions, mod info, or requirements, so I can almost guarantee I am doing something wrong, and the main page of DL Skyrim lists only verion 1.4 of PNDDPR, I had to go hunting for 20 minutes to find 2.3.

What page is PND Diaper 2.3.1 ON? I want to use it, I can't find it, your post just says "Check the forum for a much more updated version", there's... 40 pages. This is gonna take forever, does it even still exist? T_T

Sorry if that came off as demanding, I'm just getting frustrated. I love these mods and want to toy with PND diaper again, only to find out today I'm not using the most recent version, I'm on 1.4! o3o

Edit: Okay I found 2.2 and 2.3.1, but he says 2.3.1 is a patch, and I can find no 2.3.

2.3.1 simply does not work. If I let it overwrite the script from SkyUI, its own MCM does not load, but others do. If I let SkyUI overwite PNDDPR 2.3.1's PlayerLoadGameAlias script, then the Diaper Mod menu loads, but nothing does anything... either way, Papyrus says every single script from PND blah de blah cannot be loaded because it no longer contains that property. I stripped out all of sexlab entirely for this final test, this papyrus is with letting PNDDPR overwrite the SKYUI script.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I'm probably way behind the learning curve, but there are literally 40 pages of forum here, and PNDDPR has no Mod page of its own with install instructions, mod info, or requirements, so I can almost guarantee I am doing something wrong, and the main page of DL Skyrim lists only verion 1.4 of PNDDPR, I had to go hunting for 20 minutes to find 2.3.

Yes, it's not ideal: Nerf was talking about giving PND its own mod page for awhile there.  I just went fishing myself to no avail.  Could anyone upload what Yuni needs?  Turns out I only have 2.2.

Yes, it's not ideal: Nerf was talking about giving PND its own mod page for awhile there.  I just went fishing myself to no avail.  Could anyone upload what Yuni needs?  Turns out I only have 2.2.

I would like this. I found 2.3.1 and 2.2, but I can't seem to get either of them to work. There is something I'm not installing, but I'm not really sure what. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me, and thank you for seeing through my layer of salt. I get tunnel vision when I spend hours attempting to force something to work...

I'm pretty sure there's some requirement missing, because the only times I can get the MCM to show up, Papyrus is full of probably 100 lines saying Private Needs Discrete scripts are missing. My best guess is that the original Private Needs Discrete is needed... but I'm not sure. Here is my logic.

1: His description mentions that there is a notification in the mod now to warn you that Private Needs Discrete.esp is running, and it should not be. Yet his mod contains Private Needs Discrete .esm. He made it an esm instead of an esp? This confused me. Especially because if you disable the esm version the game crashes... it's a requirement of PNDDiaper.

2: There were a LOT of lines saying those scripts could not be loaded. His own mod has a scripts folder containing some of the scripts, but many of those PND (Private Needs Discrete) scripts are also found in the PNDDPR.bsa, so I'm not sure... which of those are supposed to be loaded. The BSA contains meshes as well, and textures, when the main mod files do not.

So... whether or not PND original is needed, this mod needs some install instructions. Did he include the BSA and loose scripts files at the same time or something? I'm going to go research whether that would cause an issue.

Edit: OKAY... for those having my problem: PND original IS required, and you must turn the original ESP off. Also DL Skyrim 1.4 is required for the inventory items to have textures. Still trying to get the darn bodyslide files to work.

Edit 2: For those wanting the bodyslide files to work, PND Diaper uses a different file path than the Bodyslide files I have found for diapers. It will work, but you have to manually copy the results from wherever you create the meshes. Don't forget the morphs .tri file if you make one!

... now if only I knew what all these adjustments in the MCM menu meant...

I would like this. I found 2.3.1 and 2.2, but I can't seem to get either of them to work. There is something I'm not installing, but I'm not really sure what. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me, and thank you for seeing through my layer of salt. I get tunnel vision when I spend hours attempting to force something to work...

I'm pretty sure there's some requirement missing, because the only times I can get the MCM to show up, Papyrus is full of probably 100 lines saying Private Needs Discrete scripts are missing. My best guess is that the original Private Needs Discrete is needed... but I'm not sure. Here is my logic.

1: His description mentions that there is a notification in the mod now to warn you that Private Needs Discrete.esp is running, and it should not be. Yet his mod contains Private Needs Discrete .esm. He made it an esm instead of an esp? This confused me. Especially because if you disable the esm version the game crashes... it's a requirement of PNDDiaper.

2: There were a LOT of lines saying those scripts could not be loaded. His own mod has a scripts folder containing some of the scripts, but many of those PND (Private Needs Discrete) scripts are also found in the PNDDPR.bsa, so I'm not sure... which of those are supposed to be loaded. The BSA contains meshes as well, and textures, when the main mod files do not.

So... whether or not PND original is needed, this mod needs some install instructions. Did he include the BSA and loose scripts files at the same time or something? I'm going to go research whether that would cause an issue.

Edit: OKAY... for those having my problem: PND original IS required, and you must turn the original ESP off. Also DL Skyrim 1.4 is required for the inventory items to have textures. Still trying to get the darn bodyslide files to work.

Edit 2: For those wanting the bodyslide files to work, PND Diaper uses a different file path than the Bodyslide files I have found for diapers. It will work, but you have to manually copy the results from wherever you create the meshes. Don't forget the morphs .tri file if you make one!

... now if only I knew what all these adjustments in the MCM menu meant...

You are one determined Carewolf, Yuni (and quite an able troubleshooter, from what it sounds like).  Thanks for sharing what you learned!

I've been working on DLSkyrim, and the sissy suite mod gave me a few leads for how to improve it.  The results are that the shine will be better: less overwhelming because I actually know how to control it now.  I also wanted to give a translucent look where there wasn't any padding so that skin color would influence the overall look.  It worked, but then Skyrim was Skyrim, and any time I went near a light source (fire everywhere), the whole thing dimmed out.  Too bad!

Finally, I decided that maybe there could be a diaper even thicker than "thick."  I'm calling it huge lol.  It'll simulate cloth/plastic panties, and it also gave me an excuse to play with making a much better "locking" and "latex" versions.

post-1104192-0-71992700-1499814192_thumb.png

post-1104192-0-11287400-1499814318_thumb.png

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?, My characters body is CBBE with HDT (which I doubt it matters).

20170720152419_1.jpg

I tried going into Bodyslide Outfit Studio and try to change the position of the pacifier relative to the body's position but no luck. Then I tried going into NifSkope and try to guess my way into changing its position but stil... no luck. Anyone has run into this 'glitch' and figured out how to resolve it?

Do you have racemenu? You can export your characters face load it up in bodyslide as a reference and then correct the pacifier to fit perfectly in your characters face

How to Export your head

side the game, create the face of your player character using RaceMenu as usual. When you are satisfied with the results, unequip everything from your character (weapons, clothing, jewelry), as if you don't do this they will be exported with your character's face. Then, inside the character generation screen press the Z key to export your character's face.

Thats how it says in the wiki but I believe you go to presets and on the bottom it shows the hotkey to export your characters head I think i remember it being like F9 or something.

If you want me to help you just give you your characters head.nif i'll set it up for you.

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?, My characters body is CBBE with HDT (which I doubt it matters).

20170720152419_1.jpg

I tried going into Bodyslide Outfit Studio and try to change the position of the pacifier relative to the body's position but no luck. Then I tried going into NifSkope and try to guess my way into changing its position but stil... no luck. Anyone has run into this 'glitch' and figured out how to resolve it?

Basic question: which pacifier is that?  It looks like it's adjusted for the Lykaios wolf mod, as some are.  Have you gotten AddItemMenu and tried different pacifiers?

@Lucia1: that worked, I kinda feel dumb that I crafted the wrong item and then spend a couple of hours trying to figure out the clipping issue, I even went into the meshes folder and rename the female pacifier file... Thanks!

They don't really give me enough space to clearly differentiate the things in the name of the item, and what are the odds that you'd know that they're made for a fantasy wolf race that's not in the game? lol.  Hope you enjoy.

I think I'll add some item text to those to make sure nobody else has this problem.

If all goes well, we'll be seeing a DLSkyrim 1.5 soon.  Just have to double check basically everything and play around with some settings.  It might be over the limit of LL's hosting, so I'll have to figure something out there too.

The pics below contain some quick shots of the "huge" diaper.  I haven't quite finalized the shine on some, but you'll get the idea.  I used a different method (materials-based) than I used before to texture these, so you get a pretty different effect.  If you're like me and prefer plastic-y disposable diapers, these might not be your favorites, but there are some fun designs, a MUCH better diaper cover texture, and modeled chains.  The pink one even has ruffles.  Plus, these will give you a really big butt.  :lol:

They go pretty well with my "sissy suite" even though they're huge and not meant to be great for combining with clothing.

post-1104192-0-29815600-1500656377_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-32434500-1500656378_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-29809100-1500656379_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-31230200-1500656380_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-26958600-1500656381_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-28848900-1500656382_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-27185100-1500656383_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-29005500-1500656384_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-33135400-1500656385_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-45139200-1500656581_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-43647500-1500656582_thumb.jpg