Nerfbrony, that would be awesome!  As it says in the description, use this mod however you want with that, and do let me know if you have any texture requests.

I just have to figure out the permissions of Private Needs Discreet, I know Private Needs says you can change it as long as you post in the topic, but I'm not sure the same applies to PND.

Can you do Pamper Baby Dry,Wet+Messy, wet, and messy Textures for all of them? Would really be appreciated.   :D

For the baby dry, if someone can get me photos of an adult wearing one from the front/back/side, then almost certainly.  Without that, I don't have the skill - those things are pretty elaborate.  That goes for any request, really.

The wet and messy are possible.  I'll see what I can do, though messy diapers don't usually look like they're messy unless it's just really overboard lol.

Dan2005: You're welcome!

"I'll see what I can do, though messy diapers don't usually look like they're messy unless it's just really overboard lol."

I'd say go for it! Overboard seems fine, especially considering the Dragonborn can eat, like, 50 cheese wheels in a matter of seconds. She'd probably make a dragon-sized mess, in fact! So of course the diapers make it easier.

For whatever reason, I couldn't use the ACTUAL quote system, because whenever I tried to reply like that, it just said I'm not allowed to post links. Hope that explains the weird quote marks up above!

I'd say go for it! Overboard seems fine, especially considering the Dragonborn can eat, like, 50 cheese wheels in a matter of seconds. She'd probably make a dragon-sized mess, in fact! So of course the diapers make it easier.

You make an excellent point  :lol:.  I'll see what I can do.

"I'll see what I can do, though messy diapers don't usually look like they're messy unless it's just really overboard lol."

For whatever reason, I couldn't use the ACTUAL quote system, because whenever I tried to reply like that, it just said I'm not allowed to post links. Hope that explains the weird quote marks up above!

post-1149813-0-18229100-1459735570_thumb.jpg

post-1149813-0-32170300-1459735572_thumb.jpg

post-1149813-0-77207300-1459735573_thumb.jpg

How do you like that? it's not very realistic, but it conveys what's happened pretty well imo.

attachicon.gif1 - moCmcYk.jpg

attachicon.gif2 - y6rXEbU.jpg

attachicon.gif3 - ru9pQIQ.jpg

How do you like that? it's not very realistic, but it conveys what's happened pretty well imo.

Oh, yeah, I really like that! Maybe a bit darker shade of brown and less 'spotty', but otherwise great!

Now to find out if hypermessed diapers can be made...

I’m uploading my diaper mechanics mod. This is based on Private Needs Discreet, so you’ll need that and Lucia’s mod before downloading this.

Download PND: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/

Note that this mod is only for Female Characters at the moment, since I haven’t gotten around to adding textures to the male diapers yet.

Also, it’s very very beta, and not really intended for real use.

Credit goes to lhalorellon for making Private Needs Discreet, and if he/she would like me to remove this, I will as soon as I can.

Step 1: Setup Private needs discreet. I’m only including files I changed in this download, so you’ll need that first. Setup SKSE, SkyUI, and most importantly, FNIS. Make sure your animations can play while using the vanilla version of the mod before installing this.

Once you’ve got the two other mods setup, download this and overwrite all files with the ones included. There is no new ESP file(this one overwrites the vanillla mod) so you don’t need to activate anything new. There’s just a dozen new scripts, and a few new textures.

When you start a game with this mod active, you’ll get a number of new spells. The primary one you need to worry about is “Change Diaper”

If you “cast” this with the shout key, you will freeze in place, and start putting on a diaper.

And you’d better do this not long after you start your game, because about every 12 hours you will need to have a full bowel movement, and every 4 hours you will wet.

Right now wetting yourself has no consequence, and pooping yourself only drops a bit of poo from your butt. Unless, of course, you’re wearing a diaper(that’s not full already)

Once you put on your diaper, you won’t be able to remove it… at all, because I haven’t added a “remove diaper” spell. You can use the console though. Just click on yourself and type “showinventory”, then remove the item called “diapered”.

If you’re wearing a diaper, it will be hidden when you equip an item in the “body” slot(armor, clothing)

If you have an accident, you just change yourself in the same manner you put it on in the first place.

You can also use the hotkeys from the original Private needs discreet.

Right now, I set the defaults to N being messing, B being wetting, and K being “bathing” which right now just poops a little. Keep in mind, you can’t mess or wet if you don’t need to.

Also, if you go into the MCM options, you can enable or disable a few items, the main thing being “toggle NPC diapering” which is an even more experimental option that will diaper all female NPCs you come by, and they will go as often as you do.

Let me know if I didn't include something or I messed it up in some way.

Download the mod: dmod.zip

This is simply amazing, nerfbrony.  Thanks so much!  I've been working on a new, cleaner, better weighted model that's a lot thicker.  I'm thinking about adding it in as a "thick" version along side the other, which I've always called "medium." Would this be easy to integrate with any changes I might make?

This is simply amazing, nerfbrony.  Thanks so much!  I've been working on a new, cleaner, better weighted model that's a lot thicker.  I'm thinking about adding it in as a "thick" version along side the other, which I've always called "medium." Would this be easy to integrate with any changes I might make?

Pretty easy. I would just need to update all the textures, no additional scripting is needed.

I can't wait to see your new version, sounds sick.

Everything's there, even if it is very basic. Nicely done.

I did notice something interesting, if you enable the NPC needs option AND the NPC Diapering, NPCs just start going constantly which results in them constantly changing themselves, in set's of 3 for some reason. It's actually kind of good for testing and kind of funny but not much else.

I saw that a few weeks ago Exugen!  I couldn't believe that we were probably both working on our mods at the same time.  

In truth, I probably will, but I'm still honing it for the game that has all the other content I like for awhile.  Once the GECK is released and I actually own Fallout 4, I'll take a look at how easy the .nif exporting is (if it even uses nifs).  Also, I'm not sure how to use an existing texture for a new mesh.  Any ideas anyone?  I typically re-craft them when the UV has been significantly changed.

I saw that a few weeks ago Exugen!  I couldn't believe that we were probably both working on our mods at the same time.  

In truth, I probably will, but I'm still honing it for the game that has all the other content I like for awhile.  Once the GECK is released and I actually own Fallout 4, I'll take a look at how easy the .nif exporting is (if it even uses nifs).  Also, I'm not sure how to use an existing texture for a new mesh.  Any ideas anyone?  I typically re-craft them when the UV has been significantly changed.

geck it does not need. I was able to easily import the object on the body cbbe fo4. And it's the first time I opened outfits studio :D

http://imgur.com/iAbno1P

Now I think how to incorporate it into the game itself.

Not sure what you need me for, Exugen lol.  If you can save it with a body, and not just an accessory like mine is, then you can just use it as a replacer.  Use one of my textures in its parallel folder.  Try it out.  (I don't own FO4 yet, so can't help you at the moment).