So, in the process of working on releasing another version yesterday, I went down a rabbit hole that taught me how little I knew about the structure of .nifs. 

The end result is that I figured out that my mod, while it has normals, did not have working normals. :blush:  It'll be a small further delay, but the diapers will now have the appearance of more depth.  I have to balance the depth and still get the plastic-y shine.  I can also make a lot more deliberate choices with Nifskope, which is nice.  

And in figuring out how to really do normals (3d ones rather than photos), I solved the seam issues my models were having, gave the diapers the illusion of more depth (think about the visual effect of padding on shadows), and, just maybe, I'll be able to have them better weight painted because I'm not giving all the detail to my low poly mesh.  Also, I can give the illusion of more depth without having them so extremely big, which will make them fit under things more easily.  

This has been a good few days in terms of learning the technology.  This mod might even end up looking halfway professional lol.  Thanks for staying with me as I figure this stuff out!

Edit: I plan to release either tonight, or on Saturday, depending on whether I run into any more hurdles.  New version will have:

Replaced 'medium' size mesh with my best model yet (likely will try phasing out the old model)

More professional look for all diapers

Crinkle sounds when you move, including tape sounds when equipped

four of the textures only available to the thick models have been applied to the new one.  Basically eight distinct textures for two diaper sizes, and enough recolors to make the total 42.

Diaper lovers don't like change.  :lol: 

My bad joke for the day.  If people miss the old one, I'll put it back in.  I'd just like to not have to rig each one up in the CK to keep what's functionally a mutant version of the new one.  Also, I'll include replacer files that you can just drag and drop and still receive the wisdom of my nif exploration.

They're ultimately not so different in terms of what they fit with.  The new one just 2/3 fewer vertices, has a lot more even geometry, and its edges aren't all jagged.

oh! so its more of a model update than a change? i was afraid the new models wouldn't go  well with my current outfit choices like the old model did.

Maybe it would be better if there is adaptation to this mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/162-private-needs/

And added support cbbe tbbp?

there is already a sub mod that uses private needs...

look at the mod page again you may have missed it.

They're ultimately not so different in terms of what they fit with.  The new one just 2/3 fewer vertices, has a lot more even geometry, and its edges aren't all jagged.

btw what is that dress in the third image?

Maybe it would be better if there is adaptation to this mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/162-private-needs/

And added support cbbe tbbp?

there is already a sub mod that uses private needs...

look at the mod page again you may have missed it.

btw what is that dress in the third image?

I know. It seems to me the better mod ...

So, private needs vs PND?  That's nerfbrony's department, but surely he chose PND for a specific reason. 

As far as tbbp goes, isn't that a bodyslide choice?  I think there are some files around for that, by either Cryptghost or Cancercheese.  If not, I haven't really been able to make tbbp look good. Blender < 3dmax in the weighting department.  Blender < Bodyslide in the weighting department too, strangely, in this game anyway.  In any case, any of my mods can be re-named and placed into the PND mod for compatibility, assuming you can find the body you like.

The dress is a color-altered version of a mod linked here.  Originally made by Backsteppo for FO3, translated to UUNP here: (scroll down to the second time it's posted).  It's a maid's dress, and one I rather like.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-90

Edit 2: For PND Diapers, the 'adjustments' page is very hard to understand. They're just numbers. Are they hours? Mess units? Wet units? What do the numbers represent? I don't understand what I'm configuring here.

There's a counter running that goes up by one every hour.  When it's been # many hours, it will do that thing.  

You store up one hour of pee/poo every hour, so if frequency is 1 your character will be totally incontinent and pee a small amount every hour.  If it's 6, your character will save up 6 hours of pee and then use the diaper.  You can, erm, deposit them whenever you want with the wet/mess power.

Warn is how many hours before you to wet or mess that you get a warning in the spell effects that you need to go soon.

Thresholds are how many hours of wet/mess that need to go into a diaper before it reaches the next stage of fullness

Hey does anyone know how to fix Bodyslide 2?  Everytime I go to use the outfitter and load a file it gets stuck in loading and freezes the program.  I've tried reinstalling the mod but still had the problem.  Could having TOO many bodyslide options cause this?

Are you not using the newer 3.6 version?  I have seen this before, so I bet you can find something about it somewhere.  You might try a program like regcleaner.

Hey does anyone know how to fix Bodyslide 2?  Everytime I go to use the outfitter and load a file it gets stuck in loading and freezes the program.  I've tried reinstalling the mod but still had the problem.  Could having TOO many bodyslide options cause this?

Are you not using the newer 3.6 version?  I have seen this before, so I bet you can find something about it somewhere.  You might try a program like regcleaner.

I actually just let it load for several minutes and it seemed to load finally this time around.  Maybe I just have to much going on in my mods section.  I'll look to see if it's up to date as well thanks.

why

Why what? 

I think your gallery posts are the best answer to the ultimate why of this mod.   :D

Ha! Best compliment I've had all day. 

Anyway, yea, he's basically here to kink shame. I've read through his posts, he's basically a self described Wizard who's insulted other kinks in other threads (yet he's into tentacles), 

Think about it; trying to kink shame and disparage on people's fetishes...ON LOVERS LAB. 

why

Why what? 

I think your gallery posts are the best answer to the ultimate why of this mod.   :D

Ha! Best compliment I've had all day. 

Anyway, yea, he's basically here to kink shame. I've read through his posts, he's basically a self described Wizard who's insulted other kinks in other threads (yet he's into tentacles), 

Think about it; trying to kink shame and disparage on people's fetishes...ON LOVERS LAB. 

in his defense, not everyone can see their own hypocrisy, or be smart for that matter.

So, this is me not  updating the mod today.  Apologies if anyone got their hopes up for new padding.  Skyrim modding is more witchcraft than science some days.  I was so close, and then the new normals on the thicker diapers went berserk. This will require more time, and I probably won't have any for a few days.  Lesson learned: never utter a deadline aloud.  :)

The pink one below is the new 'normal' sized diapers, working well.  The white one is the messed up 'thick.'

post-1104192-0-62229900-1468728355_thumb.png

post-1104192-0-10237700-1468728362_thumb.png

hello everyone, ive been using this mod for a little while now, but i had some problems but thanks to lucia all of the diaper not fitting right and gaps and spots not right problems are fixed:)
but now the pnd part wont work, before when i had the problems it still worked that my character had to go every 4 hours to wet and every 12 hours to mess

ive also been using mod organiser

now that the problem of the diaper not fitting right is fixed, my character doesnt do that anymore and at the page where you can check your buffs, i had buffs related to diaper stuff there but now they are gone, i can use the hotkeys b and n to wet and mess and can press then anytime i want even after i just pressed them, before if i did that it would say that my character didnt need to go if he already went

my character also cant wear any clothes, i have been trying to change stuff in the pnd tab and put slot 52 on invisible it did work for a few times but afterwards it didnt

does anyone know or have any suggestions on how to fix it?

The second page of the PN diaper mod in the MCM is blank for me. There are no settings on the second page. Halp!  :o

I had an issue with the load order of one of my mods and SkyUI that prevented the text field boxes from appearing on that menu.

I think it was with Jaxons Positioner for me, but try moving SkyUI around in your load order

I moved SkyUI around, still no luck. Having to shit every 4 hours sucks.