Recommended New Vegas Adult mod load order?

Guest EV0003

Guest EV0003

New to modding New Vegas, looking to make a dark perverted style playthrough.

Recommended body mods, sex mods and clothes etc?

Interested is seeing some working load orders too.

Thanks.

You can select almost any combination of body mods. I have used many in the past depending on my mood. T6 I believe along with Breezes comes with Sexout so I would stay with that to begin with (then perhaps if you feel confident find better textures that suit your desires afterwards)

As for the load order simply use LOOT for it and you should be fine. Then if needed go back and fine tune the load order if needed. If using MO it is easy drag and drop both left side( the installed mods) and the right side (mod order). Also easier to find conflicts and remove those or drag the mod down or up to have another mod win. (example a body mod and later you install a texture mod for that body. You can drag down that texture mod to overwrite any body mods installed. Same with skeletons etc) Or if FOMM or NMM just install the conflicted mod (texture mod) later again to overwrite the previous mods.

Guest EV0003

You can select almost any combination of body mods. I have used many in the past depending on my mood. T6 I believe along with Breezes comes with Sexout so I would stay with that to begin with (then perhaps if you feel confident find better textures that suit your desires afterwards)

As for the load order simply use LOOT for it and you should be fine. Then if needed go back and fine tune the load order if needed. If using MO it is easy drag and drop both left side( the installed mods) and the right side (mod order). Also easier to find conflicts and remove those or drag the mod down or up to have another mod win. (example a body mod and later you install a texture mod for that body. You can drag down that texture mod to overwrite any body mods installed. Same with skeletons etc) Or if FOMM or NMM just install the conflicted mod (texture mod) later again to overwrite the previous mods.

Yeah, I've been modding Skyrim for a couples years, I suppose what I meant to ask was what mods should I install (Others than Sexout) I'm pretty sure Bodyslide didn't exist for New Vegas so I'll probably stick with T6.

There isn't any body slide that I know of for Fallout New Vegas. There are many bodies and if you are able to create mods you can do races I suppose to give you more choices for your player, companions and even NPCs if you desire. Requires some more work and creating mods and such but ... Body slide I believe came about with Skyrim. I believe there will be a Body slide for Fallout 4 though if that makes any difference in the future.

General:

Project Nevada

Gives bullet time, grenade (throwing key) and allows some more finite control over game time, difficulty and such. If you add the attachments or addons you can even have cyber implants and such as well.

Quest:

I would say SomeGuys mods like New Vegas Bounties would add some challenge and added content. The has fully voiced quest based mods that are well built.

Replaces:

Well other than the bodys you have to replaced along with the eyes (like you had to do with Skyrim) I would say NMM textures would be a good start for a nice base to raise the textures from the default 512 to something more appropriate for a computer game.

There are some weather mods and lighting mods. The old stand by for me was Fellout. Adds more realistic darkness if you get that perhaps get a flashlight mod as well (I haven't gotten that myself I use the pipboy light) and speaking of pip boy many use a re-placer for that that is a hand held device.

Archived