Mod Request(s)/Suggestion(s)- Devious House Estrus

So i have a few mods installed (Devious Device mods, Estrus mods, and Luxuray Suite bathing house mod, and fox_girls club), and i thought of a cool house design(interior) that kinda blends them together. 

So the excluding the basement, the house would be either a 2 floor house or one (either doesn't matter). Now the important part of this would be the basement. this is where the "FUN" happens. i envisioned the basement to be larger then the above floors with about 3-5 rooms, one of those being the main room(the entrance to the basement). another room that i had an idea for was with the estrus strange plant mod: so basiclly the entire room is one giant estrus plant (ceiling, walls floor, maybe  there should be at least some safe zones now that i think about it.). in this room each surface could trigger the plant (an example would be where the target would get attacked from both the floor and ceilling at the same time. for walls its rather a simpler i dea (this is turning into more then one mod lol ): if the player goes towards the wall, it will trigger the plant (unless the room is small, i wouldn't consider a wall to wall animation.) for the devious Device room, it would include interactive bondages (like those in the fox_girls club). thats all i can think of for right now, let me know what you think of this idea.

• 1 year later...

Archived