13 minutes ago, GelatoMix said:

Does anyone know about the dash style mod in this video at 15 seconds in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIffNYfFUJI

There is a mod list in the description and the elysees mod looked like it'd be the one but I've spent a while with it and nothing seems to be that ability. I'm skeptical cause an item is added called "dodge right" but when I try to activate it nothing happens.

It was written in the description :classic_biggrin: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13778/?
maybe it's combined with Kung fu Master, not sure though I don't see the dash in the mods' youtube videos
Edit : nevermind I should read thoroughly... but it looks like it belongs in that sword blast mod

10 minutes ago, JujuVolikhar said:

It was written in the description :classic_biggrin: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13778/?
maybe it's combined with Kung fu Master, not sure though I don't see the dash in the mods' youtube videos
Edit : nevermind I should read thoroughly... but it looks like it belongs in that sword blast mod

Yeah that's what it looks like but so far nothing triggers that sort of ability, and it's not listed in the mod's power list or even featured in videos by elysees showcasing it, which is why I'm very curious about it.

8 minutes ago, GelatoMix said:

Yeah that's what it looks like but so far nothing triggers that sort of ability, and it's not listed in the mod's power list or even featured in videos by elysees showcasing it, which is why I'm very curious about it.

Maybe you need Pain Train to do so ? wild guess

Are there any mods that allow you to rob people, preferably without combat? I don't mean pickpocketing, I mean holding a gun on them and demanding their money. I know the base game gives you the option rarely like with Trashcan Carla when you first meet her or Wolfgang the chem dealer, though when them it's counter-productive since you lose two easy to reach vendors in the early game. But random encounters in the wasteland seem like the perfect marks for some thuggery... but the only way to rob them currently is killing them or picking their pockets which just means you'll have to cart around their useless junk. I want some cold hard caps, not their filthy clothes. ? My searches have turned up nothing so I'm trying here. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

Are there any mods that allow you to rob people, preferably without combat? I don't mean pickpocketing, I mean holding a gun on them and demanding their money. I know the base game gives you the option rarely like with Trashcan Carla when you first meet her or Wolfgang the chem dealer, though when them it's counter-productive since you lose two easy to reach vendors in the early game. But random encounters in the wasteland seem like the perfect marks for some thuggery... but the only way to rob them currently is killing them or picking their pockets which just means you'll have to cart around their useless junk. I want some cold hard caps, not their filthy clothes. ? My searches have turned up nothing so I'm trying here. Thanks!

Most of the Slavery mods have this mechanic, and it usually ties in to the initial pacification, though some pacified slaves (mod depending) will have a dialogue wheel option as well.  I happen to like RSE for this.  During combat NPCs can surrender (configurable), at which point you can let them go, rob them, or have other "fun" with them.

15 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Most of the Slavery mods have this mechanic, and it usually ties in to the initial pacification, though some pacified slaves (mod depending) will have a dialogue wheel option as well.  I happen to like RSE for this.  During combat NPCs can surrender (configurable), at which point you can let them go, rob them, or have other "fun" with them.

Hmm ok thanks. I've been meaning to give RSE a try but hadn't gotten around to it yet. On my next playthrough then... I'll check out what slavery mods are available too.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any settlement furniture mods that add laundry items, specifically low-tech/unpowered alternatives? As in, not an electric washer and dryer, I know there's the Laundry Day mod that can be used for that. I'm looking for something more like a wash basin and wash board and a clothes line... something people would use to wash their clothes if they don't have electricity. They don't have to work to wash clothes... just for decorations. I prefer using as many low tech/unpowered alternatives in my settlements as possible, or to have the settlers build whatever they like with sim settlements. Laundry is just one of those background things I haven't found a solution to yet though. Any help is appreciated.