I use llamaCompanionHeather for FO4 by llamaRCA. I also downloaded a mod to make Heather look like Willow from New Vegas. Works fine.

My issue is I can't find where I got it.

I searched Nexus, here, even googled the name of the file as it appears in .RAR form. I picked it up on 8-17-17 as per my archive, right next to an updated version of the Heather mod. the file name is as follows:

Willow New Vegas Version-25227-.rar

Since it appears to have a Nexus file number associated with it, what am I missing?

file opened: Willow New Vegas Version-25227-.rar\Willow New Vegas Version\Willow New Vegas Version\Willow New Vegas Version\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Presets\Willow New Vegas.json     (yes, this is in the 7zip address bar)

There was a mod I had a while back that altered your responses to settlers (and perhaps others) when you initiated inventory trade (and perhaps other situations, dont remember all).

It would remove the unsure/meek lines like "I just uh.. I just want to trade a few things"

I have no idea what the title of it was thus I have been unable to guess when searching for it.

Taking advantage of AreaGamer's post, what black top is that, from waht mod ?

On 04/01/2018 at 1:56 PM, AreaGamer said:

Hello, I'm looking for the pants and the shoes of the picture!

image.png

and i'm looking for a body like this.

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone had a download link or could someone reupload a mod no longer available on the Nexus.

The mod is:     Automatron_Voice_Box by Zhulye   

It contained 23 new voices that could be used on the created automatrons, such as Claptrap from Borderlands, Wall-E, Bender, Glados, R2-D2, Yes-Man, Martian (Mars Attacks), Geth Mass Effect), Dalek and more.

Not to be confused with Automatron_Voice_Modules by the same author

Never mind... I worked out how to access the cached download link  https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=120699&game_id=1151&source=ModPage