What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Hi, first time posting here.

I wanted to know the name of a mod I have seem some weeks ago but that I cant find anymore.

Its a full mutation mod for female characters that adds deathclaw's horns and claws among other things, giving the character a an Alien / Species look. Chest is bare so it falls into the adult mod category

Any idea which mod could it be?

I think it is this that you are looking

1464557712-11682-3-1459836135.png

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11682/?

Thanks for the reply, but no, it wasnt an armor but a full body modification.

I'm starting to think that it wasnt a mod but a render made with ingame assets. But what is buggering me is that I cant find the pictures again.

It was a monstergirl type of transformation. The character had the arms and feet of a deathclaw, deathclaw horns (on some versions), reptile eyes and the dorsal spine was full of spikes like a deathclaw too.

I thought it could work great as a lycan transformation in Skyrim but maybe it was simply a concept art.

I found this...

1464608250-uuggftbdrjp514m7ofcbtpulmotpe

http://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil/news/fallout-project-brazil-state-of-the-mod-for-april

Apparently it was a mod for Fallout NV... :dodgy:

Hi, first time posting here.

I wanted to know the name of a mod I have seem some weeks ago but that I cant find anymore.

Its a full mutation mod for female characters that adds deathclaw's horns and claws among other things, giving the character a an Alien / Species look. Chest is bare so it falls into the adult mod category

Any idea which mod could it be?

I think it is this that you are looking

1464557712-11682-3-1459836135.png

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11682/?

Thanks for the reply, but no, it wasnt an armor but a full body modification.

I'm starting to think that it wasnt a mod but a render made with ingame assets. But what is buggering me is that I cant find the pictures again.

It was a monstergirl type of transformation. The character had the arms and feet of a deathclaw, deathclaw horns (on some versions), reptile eyes and the dorsal spine was full of spikes like a deathclaw too.

I thought it could work great as a lycan transformation in Skyrim but maybe it was simply a concept art.

I found this...

1464608250-uuggftbdrjp514m7ofcbtpulmotpe

http://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil/news/fallout-project-brazil-state-of-the-mod-for-april

Apparently it was a mod for Fallout NV... :dodgy:

Close, but it wasnt that.

It was clearly using assets from FO4 and the girl was naked and had scales over most of the body, like the alien character on Species.

I'm starting to think that I dreamed it all, but I dont have that good of an imagination.

fVXXpHfyTl7Ovk2R2gVyvHj2c4t.jpg

I'll post this here since I cant seem to find the download anywhere, I'm looking for the mod that replaces the game's bill boards and posters in busstops with hentai pictures I know there is one right here in this site but the download doesn't seem to work. For those who don't know what I'm talking about here is a link to some of the boards in the mod http://www.goodsprings.saloon.jp/archives/15927

Does anyone know where to find this, it has been driving me crazy.

http://att.3dmgame.com/att/album/201601/09/105550trz2cuecbcemgg59.jpg

The title of that 3DM thread says it's just a collection of pictures taken from Nexusmod.  Its OP even said in a post to all the "want" and "what mod is this" replies in the thread that he too is looking for those mods.

I am guessing your best bet is to search Nexus. 

I found this image on the Atomic Beauty nexus page, and was wondering if anyone knows which mod the bikini is from. It also has the text "GomaPeroPero Mini Bikini", if that helps.

12406-0-1462623512.jpg

I'll delete this post if reposting isn't allowed. Didn't get a response from the other thread, is all.

I found this image on the Atomic Beauty nexus page, and was wondering if anyone knows which mod the bikini is from. It also has the text "GomaPeroPero Mini Bikini", if that helps.

12406-0-1462623512.jpg

I'll delete this post if reposting isn't allowed. Didn't get a response from the other thread, is all.

It may be the bikinis from here that the image poster ported over to FO4 without asking the mod author for their own use.  Alternately it could be the Micro Bikini mod converted for the Atomic Body.  Sorry that isn't more help, looks like a private conversion at the moment.

12406-0-1462623512.jpg

It may be the bikinis from here that the image poster ported over to FO4 without asking the mod author for their own use.  Alternately it could be the Micro Bikini mod converted for the Atomic Body.  Sorry that isn't more help, looks like a private conversion at the moment.

Ah, thanks. Forgot about the possibility of a private conversion. I've already got the second one installed. Thanks!