What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Anyone knows how far the boob physics system is  in game right now?

Cbbe have it working only for the nude body , but some ppl have been posting screenshots of bouncing boobs...

Like this one:

1857.jpg

I wouldn't get your hopes up on anybody creating a new skeleton and adding rigging and Havok physics to it until the GECK drops. Good news is that it's supposed to be released this month.

fallout.jpg

Hello!

I´m looking for some mods.

the Base of this is probably CBBE so much I have figured out.

But how do you get the nice lighing (shininess)? looks really nice.

Also What is the mod for wounds? ANd are they permanent cosmetics or do they scale with your HP/crippled body parts? :-3

thx in advance.

It's a skin for CBBE located ..... Here

I believe it's the lighting in the room and the shininess of the spectacular is why it is that shiny.

It is a permanent cosmetic so far because i am 75% certain that there is no such thing as dynamic overlays that are effected by damage just yet (I might be wrong on that some one can prove me wrong if they want).

If you want anymore answers probably best to ask over there on the mod page.

Thanks you :)

Yeah ... no ...

He did not mention Loverslab so he should™ be relatively safe on the dark side of the moon ...

This mod and it's screenshots are up for more than two weeks now. Either the moderators are busy wanking to LL mods or they realized posting pictures of a thing that is derived from something copyrighted is not forbidden. Posting the copyrighted stuff itself on the other hand is.

They just haven't been notified yet as they don't patrol everything they rely mostly on users to report offenders and they will then deal with whatever was reported.

**Content uploaded to Nexus Mods are not immediately moderated by members of staff and are instantly available for download once the member agrees to publish the content on the site. While such a system is open to exploitation the moderation staff are extremely astute and remove rule breaching content in very acceptable times. We do however rely on members of this site to help us in moderating content uploaded to Nexus sites by reporting any content the user deems to be in breach of the file sharing rules. People exploiting the open nature of Nexus sites will be banned without warning and with extreme prejudice and every attempt will be made to insure that person is not able to use the site again and, if necessary, reported to the relevant authorities for further action.**

Their stance will never change on copyrighted stuff.  

**Screenshot/image share no illegal content Images showing copyrighted content, content owned by other persons/entities and obtained/produced without their permission or content that is considered illegal according to the laws of the United Kingdom**

Eh, it's a picture. If it bothers you so much (as it seems to), then report it yourself and rejoice that you got them banned for a picture.

@JesusKreist: LL and Nexus are on good terms now (shaky good terms, but good terms nonetheless). You can mention LL over there now as I've seen it quite a few times on mod descriptions linking here, and just in comments. From my understanding, once LL got the Age Gate, everything was good to go. Nexus no longer blocks LL.

So let's try to play nice with our neighbors and not get blocked again. :P

It is a converted outfit from a poser/Daz for personal use.

Due to legal shenanigans he is not willing and/or not able to share the outfit.

We might get alan81512 to reveal the orignial Daz and convert it ourselves but it is nowhere to be found as a ready-to-use download.

Ok. Thanks for the information. :)

Hey, I'm looking for the piercings in this picture, it seems to be from some asians mods. (for those interested in the face, it's from asian face enhanced)

11660-0-1459783088.jpg

From what i have been reading, the guy that made this face mod, also made this armor by himself and is not releasing it to public.

Hello can someone tell me where can i find those mods:

1. I can find "chair" like this in valut 95 but unfortunately i cant use it

1650677-1460052896.jpg

post-28-0-81226300-1462358033.jpg

2.Just outfit

1650677-1462362128.jpg

3."on your knees" animation is there any mod for this animation?

5133370-1462288727.jpg

Thx :)

Hello can someone tell me where can i find those mods:

3."on your knees" animation is there any mod for this animation?

5133370-1462288727.jpg

Thx :)

The last one could be from Busy Settlers, I know it contains an invisible rug that when activated put you or any followers/settlers into this animation. It also includes several other animations & poses.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7427/?

It could be from another mod as well as Busy Settlers only works within settlements unless you have a build anywhere mod.