What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Spoiler

33412-1536867575-1467001452.jpeg27550-1524175266-125428135.jpeg

Does anybody know which either of these synth/robot/android skins are? I'm assuming they're not the same, based on the pattern of the "separations". Please don't tell me they are private mods haha. I know there is an android project going on here on LL (ARES), but something tells me these are not from there. I apologize if these are old news.

edit: ok so after more digging I've concluded that the first one is the IKAROS mod currently being created by TrophiHunter over at Nexus, and the second one is the Synth Tattoo by GrimSovereign (design by Tateki). Looks like custom textures though as well.

21 hours ago, Sorkman said:

Does anybody know which either of these synth/robot/android skins are? I'm assuming they're not the same, based on the pattern of the "separations". Please don't tell me they are private mods haha. I know there is an android project going on here on LL (ARES), but something tells me these are not from there. I apologize if these are old news.

edit: ok so after more digging I've concluded that the first one is the IKAROS mod currently being created by TrophiHunter over at Nexus, and the second one is the Synth Tattoo by GrimSovereign (design by Tateki). Looks like custom textures though as well.

The second image with the blonde curling pony tails, also looks like the gen 4 asia race, which is hosted here as well.

On 10/10/2018 at 2:48 AM, Ragnarok09119 said:

Does anyone know what mod the nipple tape is from? Got the picture from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30707?tab=description

Spoiler

30707-1524088046-1106272182.jpeg

It looks like a retexture, either it's the SkyNurse2 outfit from skyrim conversions or it's ZO-Bandage from Zenna outfits

I don't have pictures, so i hope posting a link to a video is okay

Does anyone know, where those synth body textures are from? I searched already, but didn't find exactly those in the video, with ne nipples and codes on the body.

Thanks in advance

This in not the usual request. But, I had retexture mod for magazines, billboards and posters. It was NSFW and about 300 mb. I don't remember the name but it had a fomod installer with 2k and 4k options. I remember some mag retextues. Like the tumbr today had some BDSM hand drawn theme. Also, it had cow girl retexture for milk vending machines.

Anyone remember the name?

15 hours ago, SpinX said:

This in not the usual request. But, I had retexture mod for magazines, billboards and posters. It was NSFW and about 300 mb. I don't remember the name but it had a fomod installer with 2k and 4k options. I remember some mag retextues. Like the tumbr today had some BDSM hand drawn theme. Also, it had cow girl retexture for milk vending machines.

Anyone remember the name?

Was it by chance NismoMan's Adult Texture Replacer Project?  I just checked my version of it, and it's got hand-drawn Tumblers Today magazines, cow girl (not Cowgirl) milk vending machine, two different resolution options, and a fomod installer.