What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:56 AM, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Saw this pic posted ages ago on here but haven't been able to find anything on the tattoo's. Anyone know what mod they are from?

20170124010721_1_zpswlcs2mae.jpg

And these bikin where are they from ?

1 hour ago, Phelps1247 said:

There's a set in bodyslide:

Type1pantiesCBBE

Type1shirtCBBE

Type2shortsCBBE

etc. and it goes on like that until type 5.

I have no idea what these are or what mod they belong to. I made them but searching type1, type2 etc in the console didn't bring them up.

This is what to wear conversion to CBBE, check the original esp to see the clothing name as they are very diverse.

15 minutes ago, Le_Spectre said:

This is what to wear conversion to CBBE, check the original esp to see the clothing name as they are very diverse.

I was mainly asking what the body tyoe was, most likely its a custom bodyslide preset rather than one availalbe on nexus? Perhaps someone can identify the preset if possible?

Can anyone tell me what clothing this is please? Found it on a nexus page for a Atomic preset. But not sure what all the pieces are from.

i know the googles are Cammy, Sword on the back is from tactical armor. But I can’t place the jacket, underwear or boots.

Edit: Is the underwear the Chain bikini bottom? If so I just need help on the jacket as I found the other pieces.

301DAF89-226D-4A03-B294-E770D41B064B.jpeg

On 7/15/2018 at 1:31 PM, Hippeus said:

Can anyone tell me what clothing this is please? Found it on a nexus page for a Atomic preset. But not sure what all the pieces are from.

i know the googles are Cammy, Sword on the back is from tactical armor. But I can’t place the jacket, underwear or boots.

Edit: Is the underwear the Chain bikini bottom? If so I just need help on the jacket as I found the other pieces.

301DAF89-226D-4A03-B294-E770D41B064B.jpeg

The jacket? My guess would be the Pampas Set..customised to black color at the workbench.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 4:56 PM, Cererog said:

Guys, who knows what mod is this?

23207-1513053724-58800256.jpeg

Check the skyrim conversion fo4 [WIP] thread  ... the big one like 30 something pages

It's apart of that big mod. 

On 8/25/2018 at 2:26 PM, Icantstopmoddinghelp said:

I have seen this fish net suit all over this site in the fallout 4 section, and I can't find it. It's driving me nuts! 

ScreenShot2626.thumb.jpg.6e044e0123856e989f39f01c11a23ec2.jpg

Zenna armors  .. one of the firsts ones for the game.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:49 AM, EsperMagicite said:

I saw a mod before that gave synths very non human cocks. Like weapon cocks.. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was it removed?

It was called Synth Clamp-Ons and it does seem to be missing from this site. Unfortunately, I only seem to have type B on my surviving hard drives.

It exceeds the file size for posting here, so it isn't even an option to do so.

8 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It was called Synth Clamp-Ons and it does seem to be missing from this site. Unfortunately, I only seem to have type B on my surviving hard drives.

It exceeds the file size for posting here, so it isn't even an option to do so.

ahh darn! thanks for giving me a name. Will have to hope it comes out again ^_^

• 2 weeks later...