Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Adult Mod FO4 Fallout 4

• Please log in to reply
501 replies to this topic

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,808 posts
@Kargrin

That screenshot is from LL user zenna11 and can be found in the Mia's Scarf thread. http://www.loverslab...carf/?p=1517907

zenna11

zenna11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Where i can find this outfit:

Spoiler

Thos clothes are convert from daz to FO4 top its Pretty#D Schoolgirl texture are custom and skirt its from Exnem-Sexy Busniess orginal texture,dont remember from i get thos micro panty hmm.. to lazy check my daz library :P

rpg_master

rpg_master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Spoiler

Hello!

I´m looking for some mods.

the Base of this is probably CBBE so much I have figured out.

But how do you get the nice lighing (shininess)? looks really nice.

Also What is the mod for wounds? ANd are they permanent cosmetics or do they scale with your HP/crippled body parts? :-3

thx in advance.

Kargrin

Kargrin

Strange aeons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Anyone knows how far the boob physics system is  in game right now?

Cbbe have it working only for the nude body , but some ppl have been posting screenshots of bouncing boobs...

Like this one:

Spoiler

zenna11

zenna11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

I w8 for physics body but i think we will w8 some little longer ,and on picture cant see much bouncing boobs if you know what i mean  ;)

if some1 post some video then i will know its real :)

Rosewind

Rosewind

Inane Shit Talker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Spoiler

Hello!

Also What is the mod for wounds? ANd are they permanent cosmetics or do they scale with your HP/crippled body parts? :-3

thx in advance.

It's a skin for CBBE located ..... Here

I believe it's the lighting in the room and the shininess of the spectacular is why it is that shiny.

It is a permanent cosmetic so far because i am 75% certain that there is no such thing as dynamic overlays that are effected by damage just yet (I might be wrong on that some one can prove me wrong if they want).

If you want anymore answers probably best to ask over there on the mod page.

AnonTNG

AnonTNG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Anyone knows how far the boob physics system is  in game right now?

Cbbe have it working only for the nude body , but some ppl have been posting screenshots of bouncing boobs...

Like this one:

Spoiler

I wouldn't get your hopes up on anybody creating a new skeleton and adding rigging and Havok physics to it until the GECK drops. Good news is that it's supposed to be released this month.

rpg_master

rpg_master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Spoiler

Hello!

thx in advance.

It's a skin for CBBE located ..... Here

I believe it's the lighting in the room and the shininess of the spectacular is why it is that shiny.

It is a permanent cosmetic so far because i am 75% certain that there is no such thing as dynamic overlays that are effected by damage just yet (I might be wrong on that some one can prove me wrong if they want).

If you want anymore answers probably best to ask over there on the mod page.

Thanks you :)

Grenex

Grenex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hi, does anyone know what armor mod this is for the arms and legs?

Attached Files

Plokerman

Plokerman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hi, does anyone know what armor mod this is for the arms and legs?

Probably some japanese mod based on a sexy version of MG Revengence's Raiden.

When we find it, i'll use it as a replacer to synth uniform. :D

JesusKreist

JesusKreist

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

It is a converted outfit from a poser/Daz for personal use.

Due to legal shenanigans he is not willing and/or not able to share the outfit.

We might get alan81512 to reveal the orignial Daz and convert it ourselves but it is nowhere to be found as a ready-to-use download.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,808 posts

Wonder how long alan81512 has before the nexus moderators strike? Posting copyrighted stuff on the nexus is usually the quickest way to get their boot in your ass. Doesn't matter if it's a mod or a screenshot on the nexus it's a no no.

JesusKreist

JesusKreist

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Yeah ... no ...

He did not mention Loverslab so he should™ be relatively safe on the dark side of the moon ...

This mod and it's screenshots are up for more than two weeks now. Either the moderators are busy wanking to LL mods or they realized posting pictures of a thing that is derived from something copyrighted is not forbidden. Posting the copyrighted stuff itself on the other hand is.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,808 posts

They just haven't been notified yet as they don't patrol everything they rely mostly on users to report offenders and they will then deal with whatever was reported.

**Content uploaded to Nexus Mods are not immediately moderated by members of staff and are instantly available for download once the member agrees to publish the content on the site. While such a system is open to exploitation the moderation staff are extremely astute and remove rule breaching content in very acceptable times. We do however rely on members of this site to help us in moderating content uploaded to Nexus sites by reporting any content the user deems to be in breach of the file sharing rules. People exploiting the open nature of Nexus sites will be banned without warning and with extreme prejudice and every attempt will be made to insure that person is not able to use the site again and, if necessary, reported to the relevant authorities for further action.**

Their stance will never change on copyrighted stuff.  

**Screenshot/image share no illegal content Images showing copyrighted content, content owned by other persons/entities and obtained/produced without their permission or content that is considered illegal according to the laws of the United Kingdom**

SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Toreador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Eh, it's a picture. If it bothers you so much (as it seems to), then report it yourself and rejoice that you got them banned for a picture.

@JesusKreist: LL and Nexus are on good terms now (shaky good terms, but good terms nonetheless). You can mention LL over there now as I've seen it quite a few times on mod descriptions linking here, and just in comments. From my understanding, once LL got the Age Gate, everything was good to go. Nexus no longer blocks LL.

So let's try to play nice with our neighbors and not get blocked again. :P

Grenex

Grenex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

It is a converted outfit from a poser/Daz for personal use.

Due to legal shenanigans he is not willing and/or not able to share the outfit.

We might get alan81512 to reveal the orignial Daz and convert it ourselves but it is nowhere to be found as a ready-to-use download.

Ok. Thanks for the information. :)

Elgate

Elgate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Hey, I'm looking for the piercings in this picture, it seems to be from some asians mods. (for those interested in the face, it's from asian face enhanced)

Spoiler

maradonna122

maradonna122

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hey, I'm looking for the piercings in this picture, it seems to be from some asians mods. (for those interested in the face, it's from asian face enhanced)

Spoiler

From what i have been reading, the guy that made this face mod, also made this armor by himself and is not releasing it to public.

SAKE

SAKE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

What armor/clothing mod is this?

Spoiler

MrProComics

MrProComics

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts