What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

I doubt anyone will be able to help me, since I stupidly didn't save the screenshot, but it's worth a shot.

There was this really sexy lacy/see-through negligee I saw in a screenshot on the Nexus. I can not for the life of me remember which mod page the user screenshot was posted to (I've searched a ton trying to find it again). Anyone have any ideas? It is not from EasyGirl Outfits or Lacy Underwear on the Nexus.

Maybe from bumex's big Skyrim-to-FO4 conversion pack that's on here? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72183-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-wip/

There's some of that type of stuff in there.

Ack, no your not, but I am, this is what I get when reading the wrong thread and then answering it on another one

No worrries! I can understand how that would be easy to do. I thought perhaps I might have been missing an FO4 conversion link somewhere. Thanks anyway!

Maybe from bumex's big Skyrim-to-FO4 conversion pack that's on here? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72183-fo4-clothing-conversions-from-skyrim-wip/

There's some of that type of stuff in there.

That ended up not being it (although, it was from another mod by bumex), but a great suggestion nonetheless. Some great stuff in there that I'll be using. Thanks!

I did end up finding the original screenshot I referenced and contacted the uploader. My original description of the top was awful (in my defense, I was going from memory and it was partially covered by a Pampas Jacket). Anyway, it ended up being from Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves.

This was the top in question for anyone that's curious:

b7c7bf32d044acba9040d0f17ef3c0f177624a6a

That ended up not being it (although, it was from another mod by bumex), but a great suggestion nonetheless. Some great stuff in there that I'll be using. Thanks!

I did end up finding the original screenshot I referenced and contacted the uploader. My original description of the top was awful (in my defense, I was going from memory and it was partially covered by a Pampas Jacket). Anyway, it ended up being from Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves.

Ahh, if you have not seen it and want some more stuff like that then take a look at the fallout 4 hmm, what to wear mod ; http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10207/?

hi, can someone please tell me where to find these wet textures? i tried to find them but with no luck  ;)

24851-4-1497386858.jpg

More often then not it will be the Specular map and not the Diffuse skin texture.

I think Oni and/or CBBE SSS have an oily "specular map" as an option in the installs.

If all else fails download A.S.I.A. from LL and pull the femalebody_s.dds, femalehead_s.dds, and femalehand_s.dds files from the ASIA Textures BA2 file for the gen 3 (textures\actors\character\asia\female\g3) as they are a wet/oily specular setup...

SSS (Silky Smooth Skin)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6940/?

You'll want the Silky Smooth Skin (SSS) Sweat and Oil (FOMOD) magnifier.png  Variant from the downloads page.

hello idk if this will be categorized as a adult mod but im looking for a mod that adds butt jiggle to the female character ive deleted all my mods for fo4 few months ago and now im going to start playing again so can someone link me to the mod? thanks

Can someone tell me where I can download this armor?

I think I saw this on gunetwork, I think it was a port from maybe Fear Online? Anyone ever download from there? 

Correction...its from Sudden Attack 2 and called Leona outfit. 

Thanks so much! Found a bunch of awesome armors of that style there, now all my followers can look matching :D

Can someone tell me where I can download this armor?

I think I saw this on gunetwork, I think it was a port from maybe Fear Online? Anyone ever download from there? 

Correction...its from Sudden Attack 2 and called Leona outfit. 

Thanks so much! Found a bunch of awesome armors of that style there, now all my followers can look matching :D

NP glad to help