What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Accessories match, but I don't think that's the outfit. Kinda looks like some Maccready conversion, but nothing I could find.

Sorry then. I helped as much as I could. :)

A little on the skimpy side, so I thought I'd post it here...

I'm looking for the wing/jetpack in this picture:

10829651-1463139617.jpg

The picture itself is from cuecordek on Nexus Mods.

Pretty sure those wings are from the b90 armor, which is now part of the mercenary pack.

Thank you!

Hey  all, 

Any idea where I can find this collar or necklace? As the jewelry on the collar and the necklace are the same I'm assuming its from the same mod or its the necklace underneath the collar but I'm not sure and my google-foo isn't good enough to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.  :shy:

22256-2-1488067088_zpsfqydmzfr.jpg

22256-1-1488013487_zpshoyvsjse.jpg

Guest ShiniDesu

Hey  all, 

Any idea where I can find this collar or necklace? As the jewelry on the collar and the necklace are the same I'm assuming its from the same mod or its the necklace underneath the collar but I'm not sure and my google-foo isn't good enough to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.  :shy:

22256-2-1488067088_zpsfqydmzfr.jpg

22256-1-1488013487_zpshoyvsjse.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596/

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if this hairstyle is a unique mesh from somewhere ? At first glance it looks like a long hairstyle from Azar Ponyhairstyle + anime-inspired hair mod, but I'm not sure if it's that or a simple hairstyle I haven't seen. I've checked Commonwealth Cuts and didn't find anything similar.

Character's name is Havannah from this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23213/?

23213-6-1491080778.jpg

Got it, the author replied to me and it's from the Mischairstyles