What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Need help finding a mod? There are a few things you need to remember before posting in this topic.

• Describe the mod your looking for in detail or provide a screenshot example of what you are looking for
  • Use Spoiler tags when posting large images
  • No Lolicon requests 
  • We will not help with pirated games  

Some etiquette guidelines:

• Please refrain from excessive bumping. If your request hasn't been answered after a week, repeat your request.
  • Use .jpg for pictures. You can convert .bmp into .jpg with almost every program that lets you view them.
  • Use spoilers for large pictures or lengthy requests:

• your content comes in between these two spoiler tags.

marks the beginning and

the end.

• If you quote someone else, who quoted someone quoting someone else, remove the contents of the quotes, but leave the "xy said" part. That way they get notified, if they turned that on. It helps tremendously to read threads like this if not every other post contains all the other posts of the page.
  • If someone is breaking forum rules or constantly and repeatedly ignoring these guidelines, report them and let the moderators deal with it.

yup thats what i am talking about! damn! i ahve to download all this for just 1 cosmetic item :P!!!

and thanks!

It's worth it, trust me. Most armor/clothing mods these days are requiring Armor and Weapon Keywords, and Armorsmith Extended uses that. Plus, Armorsmith Extended has TONS of patches for different armor mods to make them compatible AND save space in your load order by merging those mods.

And if you're using CBBE with BodySlide, don't forget to grab RustyXXL's BodySlide Conversions. It covers Armorsmith Extended, as well as several other mods that don't have BodySlide.

yup thats what i am talking about! damn! i ahve to download all this for just 1 cosmetic item :P!!!

and thanks!

It's worth it, trust me. Most armor/clothing mods these days are requiring Armor and Weapon Keywords, and Armorsmith Extended uses that. Plus, Armorsmith Extended has TONS of patches for different armor mods to make them compatible AND save space in your load order by merging those mods.

And if you're using CBBE with BodySlide, don't forget to grab RustyXXL's BodySlide Conversions. It covers Armorsmith Extended, as well as several other mods that don't have BodySlide.

thats very useful cause the pistos had dissapeared inside my characters huge assets ^^  (if u know what i am saying :P

Where i can find this outfit:

vvv.jpg

Thos clothes are convert from daz to FO4 top its Pretty#D Schoolgirl texture are custom and skirt its from Exnem-Sexy Busniess orginal texture,dont remember from i get thos micro panty hmm.. to lazy check my daz library :P

fallout.jpg

Hello!

I´m looking for some mods.

the Base of this is probably CBBE so much I have figured out.

But how do you get the nice lighing (shininess)? looks really nice.

Also What is the mod for wounds? ANd are they permanent cosmetics or do they scale with your HP/crippled body parts? :-3

thx in advance.

fallout.jpg

Hello!

I´m looking for some mods.

the Base of this is probably CBBE so much I have figured out.

But how do you get the nice lighing (shininess)? looks really nice.

Also What is the mod for wounds? ANd are they permanent cosmetics or do they scale with your HP/crippled body parts? :-3

thx in advance.

It's a skin for CBBE located ..... Here

I believe it's the lighting in the room and the shininess of the spectacular is why it is that shiny.

It is a permanent cosmetic so far because i am 75% certain that there is no such thing as dynamic overlays that are effected by damage just yet (I might be wrong on that some one can prove me wrong if they want).

If you want anymore answers probably best to ask over there on the mod page.