Lovers-Joburg menu description

Whether any Joburg scripts use the Sexiness variable for NPCs or if the NPC has to be set as an observer/stalker before the variable is used is a good question.

Personally, I'm hoping it is the later really.  In that way, if I am correct in my thinking, if one had a shit-ton of companions, you could adjust the number of observer/stalkers in the joburg ini?  At least, I *think* I recall seeing something of that nature....that would just mean that you would have to manually set your comp's to observers/stalkers etc (don't use them much myself, this just has me curious...) to see the benefits of the ring and neclace or whatever?  Beats the hell out of not having them gain from them at all!  Good thinking, btw...

Well, jacking up the Companion sexiness levels only got her attacked multiple times when running around town and in the bars and inns. I didn't even have to add the ring.

I believe that if anything is going to be proved regarding the pheromone ring...it will have to be done with changing anything that would get a companion/npc/pc attacked anyway.

i'm going to try opening the Joburg.esp in the CS and see what scripts and spells are attached to the Pheromone ring. And if there are none, I'm going to add some because I saw in the CS last night (When renaming the spells appearance in the in-game menu for consistency; IE: Lovers-Joburg-self, Lovers-Joburg-Target, Lovers-Tachicat, Lovers-MB-Target, Lovers-MB-Self, etc...)that there are spells that are implementable on targets and objects (Kinda like the Cursed Armor where things happen when you put it on).  I found out that it's possible

=]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i dont know if anyone already tryed this but ,

I have found a interesting thing on LoversJoburg.ini

I changed the "set xLoversJoburg.GreetingHDistance to 5" (default : 5000) and npc's stoped engaging with each others ,

they however still talk about sex/rape with each other , but then they just walk away...

this stoped the mass rape on the market district and others croweded areas.

Well' date=' jacking up the Companion sexiness levels only got her attacked multiple times when running around town and in the bars and inns. I didn't even have to add the ring.

[/quote']

Vilja doesn't get attacked at all even if she walks around naked (sexiness 100). I wonder why that is? She does get raped via LoversRaperS (I guess) when fighting, but never (so far) via Joburg. I have her set so she can be raped by both men and women.

Well' date=' jacking up the Companion sexiness levels only got her attacked multiple times when running around town and in the bars and inns. I didn't even have to add the ring.

[/quote']

Vilja doesn't get attacked at all even if she walks around naked (sexiness 100). I wonder why that is? She does get raped via LoversRaperS (I guess) when fighting, but never (so far) via Joburg. I have her set so she can be raped by both men and women.

did you set the Companion settings in Joburg, and if you did set Vilja to be essential, that one as well? if Vilja is essential she will not be targeted by default Joburg settings (essential was something like "Special NPC" or like that in the settings, not sure exactly atm as im not at home)

[/quote']

did you set the Companion settings in Joburg, and if you did set Vilja to be essential, that one as well? if Vilja is essential she will not be targeted by default Joburg settings (essential was something like "Special NPC" or like that in the settings, not sure exactly atm as im not at home)

Yes for the Companion setting - and she's not essential. I've briefly tried with her having the Pheromone ring but it doesn't seem to make any difference either.

the pheromone ring and tail doesnt seem to work on companions (haven't even noticed any big effect on the char as well)

i think it must be something with your settings, (or maybe load order) as for me she gets targeted by NPCs as well.

maybe make some screens of your settigns (or write them down) and post them, maybe something can bee seen there (or and you did not except the Vilja mod withing the Lovers settings?)

Vilja is affected by Joburg on my install' date=' so it's possible. Could be a load order issue, in which case BOSS should fix it. Or you could try hitting her with the Mad Companionship spells, which should add her to a list of possible targets.

[/quote']

the pheromone ring and tail doesnt seem to work on companions (haven't even noticed any big effect on the char as well)

i think it must be something with your settings' date=' (or maybe load order) as for me she gets targeted by NPCs as well.

maybe make some screens of your settigns (or write them down) and post them, maybe something can bee seen there (or and you did not except the Vilja mod withing the Lovers settings?)

[/quote']

i'm using BOSS so it handles the load order, except it doesn't recognize some Lovers plugins so I've added them to my userlist. This is my load order of them:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 89]

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureExtender.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversOblivionXP.esp

I have the Lovers mods unchecked when rebuilding the Bashed Patch as it was recommended in another thread.

As for settings:

Lovers Settings - No mods checked under "Ban Mod NPCs from Sex" (so not Vilja either).

Joburg NPC Settings - Not sure what's this is supposed to do except checking Sexiness/Libido and choosing Stalker. Vilja has Libido Decline: 0 and under Libido Rate [None]. When clicking that I get a "OBSE has detected a script error" (can provide the OBSE log if that would help*). Also, I noticed that if I cast Joburg NPC Settings on a vanilla NPC - Phintias in this case - my char gets a bounty and he attacks. So something might perhaps be up with it and OBSE 20, perhaps? No idea.

Joburg Settings - Under Libido Levels I've upped Companion from 0.03 to 1.00. Under Attacker Levels Companion is at 1.00 (default).

Rape Settings - Vilja is set so she can be raped by both men and women and can rape/can be raped.

Besides Vilja not getting any Joburg action (she does attack my char though) everything seems to work as it should.

* Here it is while I'm at it:

loading from C:\Documents and Settings\MÃ¥rten\Mina dokument\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\vfr.obse

Reading mod list from co-save

Loading strings

Loading array variables

plugin has data in save file but no handler

DoLoadGameHook: C:\Documents and Settings\MÃ¥rten\Mina dokument\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\vfr.ess

loading from C:\Documents and Settings\MÃ¥rten\Mina dokument\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\vfr.obse

plugin did not read all of its data (at 0000000000025749 expected 000000000002574A)

** Script Error: Script 8600f0e0 in file \"LoversJoburg.esp\" **

Too few args for format specifier

** Script Error: Script 8600dc55 in file \"LoversJoburg.esp\" **

Too few args for format specifier

Reading mod list from co-save

Loading strings

Loading array variables

Besides Vilja not getting any Joburg action (she does attack my char though) everything seems to work as it should.

It has been awhile since I have used a companion, but iirc, the chance for NPC-NPC Joburg sex (Stalker attacks are different) is partly determined by the time elapsed since an NPC's last sexual activity.  If your companion is having sex with you regularly, her chance of attacking or being attacked by other NPCs decreases. 

To test this for yourself, set the Libido for companions very high (5.00 is the maximum) and set the Attackers level for companions to 0 so she won't attack you.  If this works, but you want your companion to attack you as well as being approached by NPCs, make

0 < Companion's Attackers Level <<< Companion's Libido.

It has been awhile since I have used a companion' date=' but iirc, the chance for NPC-NPC Joburg sex (Stalker attacks are different) is partly determined by the time elapsed since an NPC's last sexual activity.  If your companion is having sex with you regularly, her chance of attacking or being attacked by other NPCs decreases. 

To test this for yourself, set the Libido for companions very high (5.00 is the maximum) and set the Attackers level for companions to 0 so she won't attack you.  If this works, but you want your companion to attack you as well as being approached by NPCs, make

0 < Companion's Attackers Level <<< Companion's Libido.

[/quote']

Thanks. I'll try that. What do you mean with "0 < Companion's Attackers Level <<< Companion's Libido"? That both should be set at 0?

EDIT: OK, I set Companion Libido to 5.0 and Companion Attacker level to 0. Then I thought my char would sleep for 24 hours so it was a while ago since Vilja took advantage of her. But my char woke up to Vilja pressing against her and then raping her... So oddly enough those settings didn't do it. Anyway, I had her wait in another room, then slept 24 hours, then had her parade naked in the Market District a couple of hours but nothing happened then anyway (my char was raped once with Sexiness at 0, though).

EDIT: Setting her as Stalker and upping those settings as canthics suggested earlier in this thread works fine, though. I upped them to 5/5 and Vilja was immediately set upon by almost everybody at the Feed Bag. I'll experiment around a bit with the settings.

• 6 months later...

Can someone please help me set me up those settings?

I meesed with Jobrug setting and I don't know how to set it back. Now I get raped all the time by various npcs. Can someone tell what values to set in libido and lewdness so I get nasty surprises from npc rarely:

2% chance rape by females

7% chance rape by males

1% chance rape by creatures

It doesn't have to be exact parentage something close to it.

oblivion-_rpneeaw.png

oblivion-_rpneeas.png

oblivion-_rpneeae.png

I meesed with Jobrug setting and I don't know how to set it back. Now I get raped all the time by various npcs. Can someone tell what values to set in libido and lewdness so I get nasty surprises from npc rarely:

7% chance rape by males

oblivion-_rpneeaw.png

oblivion-_rpneeas.png

oblivion-_rpneeae.png

7% chance rape by males

that should be easy, considering that 1.00 = %100

In that case...

Male --> Females (chance of male get raped by female) == 0.2

Female --> Females (chance of female get raped by female) == 0.2

Female --> Male (chance of female get raped by male) == 0.7

Male --> Male == 0.7

Creature --> Male & Creature --> Female == 0.1

• 11 years later...