wethead_s.dds is missing at "Texture Swapping - Female" at the MCM. Is there a way to get this file?

I'd also like to know this :/

Read the original post fully.

I don't see anything regarding that texture. And Wet Function Redux doesn't contain it either.

wethead_s.dds is missing at "Texture Swapping - Female" at the MCM. Is there a way to get this file?

I'd also like to know this :/

Read the original post fully.

I don't see anything regarding that texture. And Wet Function Redux doesn't contain it either.

f7ab5aed32.png

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58963-wet-function-redux/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1499381

Note, you can use the above head specular, but if you have a custom texture set installed, it probably came with it's own specular maps for head/body/hands, so can just use the head from there with this mod or go find a sweatier/different specular set from wherever nexus/LL etc.

Played with it on my playthrough and I'm pretty impressed on how immersive it looks! Never have I seen my character gettin sweaty from all those running, fighting and fu- I mean, adventuring! xD

And not sure it its supposed to work as intended, but it works on my character, and named NPCs, but not for generic NPCs like Guards, Stormcloaks and such. Not that its a bad thing though, could be an intended feature to avoid script lag or something :)

Again, thanks for this awesome mod mate ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

For the face textures I would just use the speculars that come with the Fair Skin Complexion wet option, here is the uncompressed version I got from it(UNP)

attachicon.giffemalehead_s.dds

To make this more convenient, I have repackaged this with the correct filename and path.  Just install the attached and you should be good-to-go.  Seems to work just fine with CBBE in case you were wondering.

WetFunctionRedux_Female_Wethead.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I enjoy this mod very much, thx!

I am currently using wet head mesh for both male and female and sometimes get CTD when decapacitation killmove plays, so I am tweaking wet function redux mcm to not get npcs applied to wetness except PC and followers.

I checked only follower and auf fix broken on the left side of the menu and male female beast vampire on the right side of the menu.

Will these do the trick or do I need to check / uncheck something else?

Hi, I enjoy this mod very much, thx!

I am currently using wet head mesh for both male and female and sometimes get CTD when decapacitation killmove plays, so I am tweaking wet function redux mcm to not get npcs applied to wetness except PC and followers.

I checked only follower and auf fix broken on the left side of the menu and male female beast vampire on the right side of the menu.

Will these do the trick or do I need to check / uncheck something else?

Or install a mod that disables kill moves, like violens.

Hi, I've a problem with this mod:

I started Skyrim unintentional with PapyrusUtil 3.1 first, so Wet Function Redux in the MCM says, Papyrus 3.2+ is missing.

So I noticed my mistake and installed PapyrusUtils 3.3. But WFR always says, that Papyrus 3.2+ is missing - tried with 3.2, too. But always the same result.

Even starting a new game doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

[EDIT] I am using MO v1.3.1.1 and Win10

Can anyone guide me please on how to get glossiness to work? For some reason maybe due to settings or something else I only get sweat/wet from the specular maps, and no matter what I adjust in the gloss settings does it oil up the body in anyway.

If I just use the original mod this is based on, gloss works.

Hi, I've a problem with this mod:

I started Skyrim unintentional with PapyrusUtil 3.1 first, so Wet Function Redux in the MCM says, Papyrus 3.2+ is missing.

So I noticed my mistake and installed PapyrusUtils 3.3. But WFR always says, that Papyrus 3.2+ is missing - tried with 3.2, too. But always the same result.

Even starting a new game doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

[EDIT] I am using MO v1.3.1.1 and Win10

Mod Organizer is your problem. Install Papyrus Utils manually. Ideally, also install mods that require it manually, but if they are able to detect it once Utils is installed manually then its fine. You have to remember that mods installed via MO are 'included' in skyrim via a virtual directory, and this doesn't always work for mods that exist as resources like Papyrus Utils.

Mod Organizer is your problem. Install Papyrus Utils manually. Ideally, also install mods that require it manually, but if they are able to detect it once Utils is installed manually then its fine.

Are you sure about this? The PU page says for install to just use any mod manager. One of the supermoderators over at STEP project also stated to just install it like any other mod in Mod Organizer.

This is also how I have it installed, and I have not noticed any issues that seem specific to it or the mods that use it. Wet Redux has worked fine for me outside of occasional (what I assume to be) script performance constraints since I run a disaster train of script heavy mods.

You have to remember that mods installed via MO are 'included' in skyrim via a virtual directory, and this doesn't always work for mods that exist as resources like Papyrus Utils.

Can you clarify why it would not work for them?

Mod Organizer is your problem. Install Papyrus Utils manually. Ideally, also install mods that require it manually, but if they are able to detect it once Utils is installed manually then its fine.

Are you sure about this? The PU page says for install to just use any mod manager. One of the supermoderators over at STEP project also stated to just install it like any other mod in Mod Organizer.

This is also how I have it installed, and I have not noticed any issues that seem specific to it or the mods that use it. Wet Redux has worked fine for me outside of occasional (what I assume to be) script performance constraints since I run a disaster train of script heavy mods.

You have to remember that mods installed via MO are 'included' in skyrim via a virtual directory, and this doesn't always work for mods that exist as resources like Papyrus Utils.

Don't waste your time worrying about bad advice, MO is not the problem and installing manually is highly not recommended when using a mod manager.

Don't waste your time worrying about bad advice, MO is not the problem and installing manually is highly not recommended when using a mod manager.

Or you could try it and see how your problem goes.. it's not bad advice when it's worked for me and other users. FYI I've been manually installing and using Managers since oblivion so I know what i'm doing and have a very stable, max modded skyrim.  :blush:

Thanks - I wasn't saying it was bad advice, at a certain level of complexity unexpected results do happen, and I know less about the system than you guys. Just wondering what the cause behind it might be, if it is the case. Would being directly in the data folder cause it to be loaded before the virtual data folder that MO generates? It doesn't seem likely, but possible. I imagine MO would want everything to load out of the same bucket in a unified process, to which end it makes more sense to simulate its contents into the data folder rather than the other way around.

Or you could try it and see how your problem goes.. it's not bad advice when it's worked for me and other users. FYI I've been manually installing and using Managers since oblivion so I know what i'm doing and have a very stable, max modded skyrim.  :blush:

The whole point of MO is NOT cluttering up the Data folder with files. Manual installation isn't the fix and you shouldn't be suggesting it.

It also makes the upgrading of mods to new versions between playthroughs vastly simpler.

SexDwarf2250 - Manually installing it will merely clutter up your Data folder and subfolders which is what you are trying to avoid with MO. You can simply reinstall the mod under MO to get the same result without the cluttering effect. Note that if you do have a problem with the previous install and you do perform a manual install you need to delete the mod under MO or it will overwrite the manually installed version. In other words, manually installing it will make sure it's overwritten by every other mod that it conflicts with. In fact look at the Mod Information for that mod and look at the list of conflicted files to make sure it's not a conflict causing the problem.

I tried with Papyrus 3.2 and 3.3 like darkevilhum adviced me. I also tried to copy Wet Redux in the Data folder. But it doesnt work.

On my old PC everything worked fine with MO.

What you'll have to do to eliminate the possibility of a conflict, is to fully uninstall Papyrus Utils and WFR, Make sure they are neither in your data directory AND not installed via MO. It sounds to me like WFR broke a little because of the initial use of an outdated Papyrus.

• So uninstall both, then install papyrus either manually or via MO
  • and then the same for WFR.
  • Note, if you want to continue on the same save, after uninstalling both,
  • you need to load up that save,
  • wait a few hours,
  • save and exit,
  • and then ideally run savecleaner on the save to remove any lingering script instances.

Make sure you use either MO or manual install but noth both, i wouldnt mix and match unless you know what you're doing. As it's a fact that MO's virtual install can conflict with manual installs and vice versa. 

I need help please with this mod. I would like to use custom textures but don't understand where this mod pulls a 3rd wethand_s from because I've spent days trying to figure out why I'm getting hand/wrist seams and I've blended the hell out of the apparent available textures. To the point where they are pure black and still cause seams. This mod must be sourcing more than one location or something with the available textures, because I stamped the specular maps with huge white numbers on them and they don't show up or quickly get replaced via the mystery texture.

I'm very sorry if this question was already answered, or I glossed over the description of this mod. I was wondering how you would go about adding a face texture. Currently my character's body will get wet(CBBE body), however the face does not. On the MCM menu the face textures are missing. I was trying to maybe just add a seperate one from the Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture, (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28946/) But it didn't work. 

I need help please with this mod. I would like to use custom textures but don't understand where this mod pulls a 3rd wethand_s from because I've spent days trying to figure out why I'm getting hand/wrist seams and I've blended the hell out of the apparent available textures. To the point where they are pure black and still cause seams. This mod must be sourcing more than one location or something with the available textures, because I stamped the specular maps with huge white numbers on them and they don't show up or quickly get replaced via the mystery texture.

I'm very sorry if this question was already answered, or I glossed over the description of this mod. I was wondering how you would go about adding a face texture. Currently my character's body will get wet(CBBE body), however the face does not. On the MCM menu the face textures are missing. I was trying to maybe just add a seperate one from the Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture, (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28946/) But it didn't work. 

All you have to do, is read back a few pages in this thread.