[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

- I only found the Restraint machine and the supply-line one. I cannot find more and i saw in some gifs anothe self-bondage one. Any hints? i have explored all the sites and nothing appears.

The self bondage machine is currently *in development* i already have two prototypes (3D model wise) but the device itself (the newest prototype 3d model) only has animations for Aemi so far and i need to rework the script which essentially equips devices on the fly without triggering a event.

- Can i use the wooden horse/milker mora than once?

Unfortunatelys the wodden horse is currently not avaliable for generic use (planned for later on my big *to do list*).

The milker is already built in as a replaceable generic event in my dev version so this will be inside of the next beta version when i finished the crew quarter section story.

Also, if you accept some suggestions, you have a lot of "experimental tables" or such, like in the android cleaner room or in front of the milker. You can (should) use that assests in some BDSM fashion scene. just my 2 cents.

Any good ideas what kind of naughty play we can do with the tables ?

(but please keep in mind that my *to do list* is looooonnnngggggg xD)

- I only found the Restraint machine and the supply-line one. I cannot find more and i saw in some gifs anothe self-bondage one. Any hints? i have explored all the sites and nothing appears.

The self bondage machine is currently *in development* i already have two prototypes (3D model wise) but the device itself (the newest prototype 3d model) only has animations for Aemi so far and i need to rework the script which essentially equips devices on the fly without triggering a event.

- Can i use the wooden horse/milker mora than once?

Unfortunatelys the wodden horse is currently not avaliable for generic use (planned for later on my big *to do list*).

The milker is already built in as a replaceable generic event in my dev version so this will be inside of the next beta version when i finished the crew quarter section story.

Also, if you accept some suggestions, you have a lot of "experimental tables" or such, like in the android cleaner room or in front of the milker. You can (should) use that assests in some BDSM fashion scene. just my 2 cents.

Any good ideas what kind of naughty play we can do with the tables ?

(but please keep in mind that my *to do list* is looooonnnngggggg xD)

I really liked the scenes with the plants in the game. Also it's great that victor got one too! Will there be more plant type scenes for the girls?

I really liked the scenes with the plants in the game. Also it's great that victor got one too! Will there be more plant type scenes for the girls?

Currently i haven't planned any more of these plant like naughty scenes , i am focusing on the crew quarter section story for now. And after that i need to make a generic event for the other older devices >_<

..and after that i need to create the tower defense mini game.. and after that...urggsss...

Currently i haven't planned any more of these plant like naughty scenes , i am focusing on the crew quarter section story for now. And after that i need to make a generic event for the other older devices >_<

..and after that i need to create the tower defense mini game.. and after that...urggsss...

Tower defense eh? I like those games. Is there any chance that from time to time you'll expand on the tower defense game? adding more content to it?

Tower defense eh? I like those games. Is there any chance that from time to time you'll expand on the tower defense game? adding more content to it?

Mh.. i don't really know , i really want to finish this game so i can finaly make a new one but if many people think the tower defense is a good minigame i could also create more content for this. BUT first i have to create the tower defense minigame xD

The tower defense game may make it feel more like a finished product but if it is very time consuming I'm not sure it would be worth it seeing as it is a mini game and not at all at the center of the actual game.

i rather would see less tower defense, don't like it really. So as a mini game it's okay for me.

Primary please continue focus on story completion ;)  imho

I'm not a big fan of tower defense :-/ . As a mini-game, it's o.k :) . If you like TD, there are tons of games available and 2 games I can really recommend are Orcs must die 1+2. :cool:

My current plans (Plans can change xD) for the tower defnese minigame is that it will be reallyjust a minigame (just like the poker thing) I do not want to spoil my plans that much (i already spoil farrrrr too much ). But what i can tell you is that i *plan* to make it a tiny bit storydriven , like a game you play with Aemi and Vivian or.. against them =)

My current plans (Plans can change xD) for the tower defnese minigame is that it will be reallyjust a minigame (just like the poker thing) I do not want to spoil my plans that much (i already spoil farrrrr too much ). But what i can tell you is that i *plan* to make it a tiny bit storydriven , like a game you play with Aemi and Vivian or.. against them =)

Like i said, if it is just a mini game or part of the Story i'm cool with that.

I can't complain anyway, It's your fucking project Kerni do what you like... ;)

I like it so far and i don't see that changing sooner or later.

Have a nice day you all!

Fantastic game, I can't wait for the next update.

I love how real the characters feel. 

A technical question if I may.

I want to make an 3d adult game with unity too. I have read that you use DAZ characters and I assume you use them in form of the MCS character system from the asset store. But what do you use for the female genitalia? Did you model them yourself?

Fantastic game, I can't wait for the next update.

I love how real the characters feel. 

A technical question if I may.

I want to make an 3d adult game with unity too. I have read that you use DAZ characters and I assume you use them in form of the MCS character system from the asset store. But what do you use for the female genitalia? Did you model them yourself?

I do not use the MCS characters from the asset store at all :)

I use the original genesis 2 male/female chars from DAZ3d (i actually buyed a indie game developer license so i am allowed to do this)

Furthermore i use sledgehammers gen 2 genitalia from the rendererotica store http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/47406_OMG-FemGen-for-G2-Female (I also buyed this one with a special icense xD)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello ! thanks a lot for the game, the graphics are nice.

I got some issues against the spider...

I'm in front of the spider, and the Only thing I can do is moving the camera, I can't shoot or move my character....

btw, I found something strange :

fe81756c176bac6ff4188b9f26afbfc7.jpg 

This is on the top of the station :x

I'm in front of the spider, and the Only thing I can do is moving the camera, I can't shoot or move my character....

Mh.,. according to the description and the picture is seems that the game loaded (or executed) the script incorrectly. Vivian should not have this clothes (it is in the game but not activatable by the user).

Can you please describe the problem a  bit in detail ?

- where are you ?

- did the other events executed properly ?

- did you just started the game ?

- did you load the savefile (or a savefile of your own)

- what version of the game do you use ?

And you can have a look into -> C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis_not_existing_company\Abandoned - A tale of forgotten lives and then read the txt file called *output_log.txt* in the folder.

Mh.,. according to the description and the picture is seems that the game loaded (or executed) the script incorrectly. Vivian should not have this clothes (it is in the game but not activatable by the user).

Can you please describe the problem a  bit in detail ?

- where are you ?

- did the other events executed properly ?

- did you just started the game ?

- did you load the savefile (or a savefile of your own)

- what version of the game do you use ?

And you can have a look into -> C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis_not_existing_company\Abandoned - A tale of forgotten lives and then read the txt file called *output_log.txt* in the folder.

Forget it, I was in front of the 1st spider, when Aemi is looking for Data, but What I had to do, is click on my character photo, then it toggles to the "combat menu", I was abble to move by clicking, ang firing

For the pic of Vivian, it was before encountering her, so, I don't know if it's only an issue with my game

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kerny. I've played the game to as far as it goes so far and I think I've seen almost all of the content. This is really impressive! I'd love to see it continued. I've a few of points of feedback that I hope you'll find useful:

A few improvements:

• Having the dialogue in all caps makes it quite difficult to read. Maybe consider a different typeface.
  • The script is rife with spelling errors and odd word choices (some of which I assume are intentional, as they convey Aemi's not-quite-human mannerisms). I'd be happy to spellcheck the script if you'd like, and offer alterations - can you provide me with a full spellcheck.txt file?

So I totally forgot that there might be discussion about AATOFL on LoversLab!

Anyways, I'm knocking out what is essentially Act I right now and I am averaging about 3-400 edits at a time. Should be done in about 2 weeksish? I'll post something up when I am done with Act II so that folks can go over it and give feedback.

Hi Kerny. I've played the game to as far as it goes so far and I think I've seen almost all of the content. This is really impressive! I'd love to see it continued. I've a few of points of feedback that I hope you'll find useful:

A few improvements:

• Having the dialogue in all caps makes it quite difficult to read. Maybe consider a different typeface.
  • The script is rife with spelling errors and odd word choices (some of which I assume are intentional, as they convey Aemi's not-quite-human mannerisms). I'd be happy to spellcheck the script if you'd like, and offer alterations - can you provide me with a full spellcheck.txt file?

Anyways, I'm knocking out what is essentially Act I right now and I am averaging about 3-400 edits at a time. Should be done in about 2 weeksish? I'll post something up when I am done with Act II so that folks can go over it and give feedback.

Once upon a time, I would have jumped in and said "I'm already working on that".  At this point, though, I'm not going to delude myself anymore - life got crazy enough that I had to shelve my spelling and grammar checking.  Good to see someone else is working on it.   :)

Once upon a time, I would have jumped in and said "I'm already working on that".  At this point, though, I'm not going to delude myself anymore - life got crazy enough that I had to shelve my spelling and grammar checking.  Good to see someone else is working on it.   :)

Please do not stress yourself with this game , it is just a little hobby of mine :)

..and BTW Cain == Pervy rogue ?.. I am kind of confused right now >_<

• 1 month later...

Hey Kerni just read your patreon post about the bondage device from Vivian's cabin and how you wanted the the girls to be "not only crotch accessible". I had two thoughts about how to do this (keep in mind I have no idea how complicated it would be to do either so feel free to ignore this).

1) You could have them bend over the device doggystyle (have them face down on the device rather then face up). 
2) You could change the shape/size of the device to allow for that (have a 'headrest" section that can be removed or have the device shrink so less of the girl fits laying on it).

Either way looking forward to how it turns out  :)

Hey Kerni just read your patreon post about the bondage device from Vivian's cabin and how you wanted the the girls to be "not only crotch accessible". I had two thoughts about how to do this (keep in mind I have no idea how complicated it would be to do either so feel free to ignore this).

1) You could have them bend over the device doggystyle (have them face down on the device rather then face up). 

2) You could change the shape/size of the device to allow for that (have a 'headrest" section that can be removed or have the device shrink so less of the girl fits laying on it).

Either way looking forward to how it turns out  :)

Yes i thought about this too.

I guess it is much easier for me to just *deflate* the headrest so Aemi/vivian can bend a bit over and then have access to the... mouth >_<

So i take the second idea xD

Hello! Just dropping by to show some love. Haven't yet checked on the progress, but I wanted to say that I shan't forget about your hard work and incredible project. All the best to you!

Hello,

In that case, me too. I Just come to say thank you to Kerny and all the success for his hunting bug week end (because I check the progress regularly) smile.png

Have all a good Week End wink.png

Thanks to both of you ,

i hope i did not build in too much bugs in the next beta so i can make a new public version out of it.

I guess i will ask my beta tester after one week if the version is bug free enough to make a public version out of the beta tester version.

Last public version was in march.. oh my.. i am slow >_<