[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Btw, here are some replies from the 4chan thread i made:

I like this game, like allot. Defenetly got potential...[/size]

>o be honest i wanted to start a patreon thing >but i don't know if the project is worth to be >supported due to my inexperience and >noobishness :disappointed_relieved:[/size]

This shit is better that most of the shit out on Patreon![/size]

Just played it and got up to the first sex bit, it's pretty good. grammar is pretty bad but the ideas and discussions going on are pretty decent (I like how MC didn't just immediatly agree to her being his fuck robot) graphics are also decent, but as you said it is quite buggy still. give the author a thumbs up from me.[/size]

Played it through.[/size]

Limited sex scenes, great story "bu the words a like this" alot of the time, can see alot of potential down the line, it even has a neat little turn based combat system. Worth a look[/size]

Thank you for doing this.

I found the thread under 4chan and i hope i can fix this realy annoying *objects do not appear* bug with the reduced texture size.

Anyway.. i still need to make a bit more story for the next version ( a bit because i mostly do technical optimizations)

The combat allows me move as many times as I want, but as long as I don't attack I can keep moving. (Only tried moving twice, and then doing combat.) but that sounds like a bug to me as it is cause that's 3 actions per turn when the enemy only gets one, granted it's not very balanced so I can see how it would be a good thing.

The combat allows me move as many times as I want, but as long as I don't attack I can keep moving. (Only tried moving twice, and then doing combat.) but that sounds like a bug to me as it is cause that's 3 actions per turn when the enemy only gets one, granted it's not very balanced so I can see how it would be a good thing.

Yes it is kinda unfair for the enemy but maybe.. there will come a time when the enemys outnumbers you =)

Great game - one of the best ones I have seen in a long while. Would love some content regarding pregnancy.

Uff.. ahmm.. Android pregnancy O.o?

EDIT: ahmm if it is just about inflating the belly a bit i could do this (No direct pregnancy but maybe they love to have something else inside their belly).

But i can not promise anything.

How exactly would pregnancy content work? o.o Other than stuffing them full of random things, which even then wouldn't make much sense since, well android.

Maybe an upgrade, some weird experiment for the barren rich women... i see many options.

How exactly would pregnancy content work? o.o Other than stuffing them full of random things, which even then wouldn't make much sense since, well android.

Maybe an upgrade, some weird experiment for the barren rich women... i see many options.

Ahmm.. i keep this kind of Upgrade in mind but i can not promise anything :)

For now i have to work on the bugs and the story.

(currently working on another scene for Vivian)

AATOFL_VivianBeforeEnemaDevice.gif

AATOFL_ViviansEnemaDevicePick.PNG

I hope i can give you guys a build soon ^_^

with less bugs (actually found one if you do a save maybe thats the reason why objects to not appear).. at least i hope so xD

Uploaded version 0.12 for you guys.

changes :

- i think i have found the reason why objects did not appear anymore and got rid of it.. at least i hope so. (need a confirmation xD)

- A bit story progression and one optional lewd scene with Aemi and a optional scene with Vivian

- changed a bit technically stuff-

+ i left you a savegame from the end of version 0.10 so you can just play from this savegame on.

(pleae do not use old savegames since there are missing the whole fight variables)

Download link in first post.

Ok, i played it with the reduced texture size option.

All objects seem to be visible and i never had to reload the game.

Good job Kerny.

Will do another playthough later, to check with the normal texture size and also potential typos.

Hi, how i can activate the new scene with Vivian? Thanks

Ahmm.. this is very easy :D

You have to lose the fight against the two drones after the trio found out that the coolant system of the reactor must be re-activated.

And btw i set up a development and download blog.

But there isn't much to see yet besides all of my old games and visual novels.

--> http://3dnovels.de/GnubbelWortzeugs/

Quite funny and quite a lot more ambitious than much we see coming through here - so keep up the good work and as others have said - take it in a direction you want, as something like this will always be a labor of "love" so if you do not enjoy it yourself, it'll be a chore and you'll not like it yourself.

Some bug report, for me the text was unreadable outside dialogue. The buttons for second scene with Vivian was blur. (sorry no screenshot)
Plus the icons for items when navigating was also just blur. I was running in highest resolution - don't know if that might be the issue.

Never did figure out how to do hacking - a build in tutorial at some point in the future would be good but as long as you keep the debug option of skipping - it's just polish :)

Hello , I really really like the game so far, i think this is probably the best early stage of a game i ever played, and its free, i would love to support you but if i remember correctly patreon does not accept paypal, so as long as you are not on patreon , i can help you , i was so sad when the alpha message popped :'(, anyway , nice work, i really look forward to see more ;)

Hi, how i can activate the new scene with Vivian? Thanks

Ahmm.. this is very easy :D

You have to lose the fight against the two drones after the trio found out that the coolant system of the reactor must be re-activated.

And btw i set up a development and download blog.

But there isn't much to see yet besides all of my old games and visual novels.

--> http://3dnovels.de/GnubbelWortzeugs/

:D Ok, I'm really serious when I'm playing so loosing is not an option... but in this case ;)

Thanks!

Quite funny and quite a lot more ambitious than much we see coming through here - so keep up the good work and as others have said - take it in a direction you want, as something like this will always be a labor of "love" so if you do not enjoy it yourself, it'll be a chore and you'll not like it yourself.

Big thanks xD

Some bug report, for me the text was unreadable outside dialogue. The buttons for second scene with Vivian was blur. (sorry no screenshot)

Plus the icons for items when navigating was also just blur. I was running in highest resolution - don't know if that might be the issue.

Did you accidently used a lower graphic setting ?

because the texture resolution will decrese if you not running on the graphic setting called :* Fantastic *

Never did figure out how to do hacking - a build in tutorial at some point in the future would be good but as long as you keep the debug option of skipping - it's just polish

I think i have something about the hacking.

Made a You tube video a while ago about this.

Its is not directly for the game but it is the same Minigame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZCTGyRTu7M

About hacking in the current version once you get to the reactor which I'm guessing is the end of the current build there's a tutorial on how to hack.

Mh.. the tutorial (the red *?* icon should be always there ) xD

I just Played thrue the current build. Realy, Realy nice. Grafics is OK. Sound: Yeee, to be honest i found the option to turn of the Music loop after I endet the Game. The first Minutes the Music is nice and realy helps with the atmosphere, but after a wile it only gets on my nerves. The Sound of "Events", Running and Jumping are Good.

The thing i realy love was the Story. Really nice. I hope that the Main Intelligenz will capture one of the girls again in the future. ;)

The Playermodels are realy nice made.

All in All 10/10

By the Way: Your englisch is´nt as bad as you say. Just look at my englisch. ;)

Geatings from Germany

I just found 2 Bugs: -The Tutorialbutton for the Hacking only appears if you failed hacking at least once.

-at the "Last Battle" there is a Drone you cant see, and cant reach. You can only kill it if aemy shoots it. Victor cant help her.

Just finished your alpha, its pretty awesome so far. Keep going!

(btw are you german?)

Jep , i am a german guy. (that's why my english is kinda broken xD)

I just Played thrue the current build. Realy, Realy nice. Grafics is OK. Sound: Yeee, to be honest i found the option to turn of the Music loop after I endet the Game. The first Minutes the Music is nice and realy helps with the atmosphere, but after a wile it only gets on my nerves. The Sound of "Events", Running and Jumping are Good.

The thing i realy love was the Story. Really nice. I hope that the Main Intelligenz will capture one of the girls again in the future. ;)

The Playermodels are realy nice made.

All in All 10/10

By the Way: Your englisch is´nt as bad as you say. Just look at my englisch. ;)

Geatings from Germany

I just found 2 Bugs: -The Tutorialbutton for the Hacking only appears if you failed hacking at least once.

-at the "Last Battle" there is a Drone you cant see, and cant reach. You can only kill it if aemy shoots it. Victor cant help her.

Mh... i just started a new game (exe file not the editor!) and made myself up to the first hacking game. I can see the red question sign in the corner.

and the drone is also there.

Mh.. if you reload your save file is the drone always invisible ?

(if so can you please give me yoru savefile , maybe i am able to hunt down the bug)

AATOFL_droneIsVisible.png

The Drone was a Spider. And was way to the left. Behind the wall (Aemy walked thrue the door automaticly. As i had written before, it wasnt impossible to kill it, but you have to kill it with aemy. I Will try to replicate the situation. If i get the same resoult i will sent you the file.

Funny. I tryed to replicate the situation. The aditional mechaspider was´nt there this time, but the door opened, as i walked near it. (In Battlemode with aemy), after i entered the room behind the door, aemy can´t exit it. She alway "stated": Target not in sighn (or something like that). If you want the savefile anyways:

"https://mega.nz/#!qlYmRBaB!tqBarXjxsBCEQfQsJBl_A-bVGrbY7BUOLWinRu7QmgA"
"https://mega.nz/#!20o2hZ6L!zPic_nIei0pwApQYmlqPat-tuUmP-w4WYOPznhIxULs"

First one is the one that showed the error. Second one is the save that didn´t show the spider.

So den Anderen Bug den ich grade noch gefundenhabe schreibe ich jetzt auf deutsch. Ich habs grad 3 mal auf englisch probiert und es nicht vernünftig beschreiben können.:

Beim Hacken des Reaktors habe ich ohne irgendwelche Knoten zu hacken versucht den Oberen Datenspeicher zu knachen. Wie zu erwarten war ich zu langsam. Allerdings habe ich es nach dem mit der Gegner entdeckt hatte trotzem geschafft die richtige Pin einzugeben. Danach versuchte der Gegner mich aus allen servern rauszuschmeißen. Das macht er ja zeilenweise. Ich bin nun schnellgenur gewesen und habe den unteren Datenspeicher angegriffen. Auch diesen habe ich zwar gehackt, aber halt nicht in Time. Bin mir jetzt nicht ganz sicher ob das absicht ist, aber ich konnt trotzdem weiterspielen. Ich hoffe das war verständlich, wenn nicht musst du nochmal kurz schreiben, dann versuch ich mal fix nen Video von zu machen.

Funny. I tryed to replicate the situation. The aditional mechaspider was´nt there this time, but the door opened, as i walked near it. (In Battlemode with aemy), after i entered the room behind the door, aemy can´t exit it. She alway "stated": Target not in sighn (or something like that). If you want the savefile anyways:

"https://mega.nz/#!qlYmRBaB!tqBarXjxsBCEQfQsJBl_A-bVGrbY7BUOLWinRu7QmgA"

"https://mega.nz/#!20o2hZ6L!zPic_nIei0pwApQYmlqPat-tuUmP-w4WYOPznhIxULs"

First one is the one that showed the error. Second one is the save that didn´t show the spider.

So den Anderen Bug den ich grade noch gefundenhabe schreibe ich jetzt auf deutsch. Ich habs grad 3 mal auf englisch probiert und es nicht vernünftig beschreiben können.:

Beim Hacken des Reaktors habe ich ohne irgendwelche Knoten zu hacken versucht den Oberen Datenspeicher zu knachen. Wie zu erwarten war ich zu langsam. Allerdings habe ich es nach dem mit der Gegner entdeckt hatte trotzem geschafft die richtige Pin einzugeben. Danach versuchte der Gegner mich aus allen servern rauszuschmeißen. Das macht er ja zeilenweise. Ich bin nun schnellgenur gewesen und habe den unteren Datenspeicher angegriffen. Auch diesen habe ich zwar gehackt, aber halt nicht in Time. Bin mir jetzt nicht ganz sicher ob das absicht ist, aber ich konnt trotzdem weiterspielen. Ich hoffe das war verständlich, wenn nicht musst du nochmal kurz schreiben, dann versuch ich mal fix nen Video von zu machen.

Ger :

Also ich hab das beim hacken so gemacht das die KI alle knoten einnehmen muss und dann must du neustarten.

Wenn du es schaffst bis dahin die beiden datenbasen gehackt zu haben dann ist alles okay.

Eng:

If the enemy detctes you it will start to clean all nodes but the AI must clean all nodes to kick oyu out of the system

If you made it during this timeframe you are fine =)

Ger :

Also ich hab das mal probiert mit beiden deiner savegames und bei beiden sind beide spinnen und auch die drone vorhanden.

Grml.. ich hasse fehler die nicht reproduzierbar sind. es gibt da so eine daten im ordner *DATA* die nennt sich -> output_log.txt <--

Kannst du mal nachgucken ob da irgendwas mit *null reference steht und diese mir dann zusenden ?*

Eng :

I tried it with both savegames but all the enemys are at the right places.

Grml.. i hate errors which i am not able to redo >.<. There is a file called -> output_log.txt <-- in the data folder.

Can you please look into that file and tell me  if therer is a line with *null referece* or something and if you find it can you please send me the file ?