Consistent CTDs, here is my info from Performance Monitor. Memory issue maybe, help?

aqr1x.jpg

It looks to me like I'm not using all my memory, why is this?  Also, the game crashes at the load screen now, it could be from the performance monitor.

Any assistance is appreciated, these ctds are not fun.  Yes I have too many help topics up, sorry, I'm lame like that. :)

Crashing before the main menu loads up is 9 out of 10 times a missing master file, however crashing on loading up a save is usually indicative of a save becoming corrupted because of removal of mods or other issues that plague Bethesda games

Given that the screenshot is incredibly hard to see properly I can just make out that your not even using 25% of your current GPU memory, which is odd but not out of the question if your running a pure vanilla game (if your running graphical mods then this is more questionable)

Your memory use is exceptionally low, by that I mean it's not using more than 10% of your actual physical memory, considering Skyrim is a DX9 app which mirrors all usage in physical ram this usage should be higher, as Devils says, load order and Papyrus log would be better to gain more insight into this, also if you want to rule out a missing masterfile, load your entire mod list into Tes5Edit and run it, it'll stop if it finds a mod that seeks a master you don't have active, this should help a little to remove one path of thought :)

Do you use the memory fix from SKSE and ENBoost? Both have some memory fixes for different problems. Beside that, a save doesn't need to be corrupted to have difficulties to load, it might be they're just too big. Try to load a game from an interior, and your current save from there. That some saves are unable to load from main menu is a well nown bug, caused by the way skyrim loads saves there.

Archived