• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is currently a version 4 right now

http://tepodon.blog.jp/archives/21076997.html

This is the download password:

変態紳士

Extract password

センズリ

You the real MVP. I'd been trying to solve it for a little while. I figured it was some variation of Hentai for the password. How'd you figure it out? There was a clue in that image, I tried to match the characters with the Japanese alphabet but couldn't determine what it meant.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.I don't know Japanese so I don't know the password

2. each time he has a new version he changes the browser password to download any PND file

3.^ added with version 3.5 after stopping distribution of 3.0 because he saw that the password was leaked

4.he doesn't want people to give away the password or the distribute the files

5. he stop distributing the 1,2,3 versions due to people not following the instruction above^

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 7:32 AM, Stolichnaya said:

Every time I try to use this patch the passwords don't work...why does he even lock the file up like this? LL should lock up the original/required mod with an ever changing English password and see how this dude likes it.

I have to agree. I had the same issues when it came to downloading MMD models as well. I don't get the purpose of that? I can understand not wanting people to redistribute the actual mods, but the not allowing passwords when they know not everyone can understand it is too extreme. At the very least, they could give us more hints or allow others to give hints.

Anyways, the password doesn't seem to be working for vol. 4 and supposedly vol 4.5 is the same password but I am using google translate since my Japanese is terrible and limited. 

I am also new to all of this, so I can't really help anyone out with any advice. 

On 2/21/2018 at 8:17 AM, DesertDancer said:

I have to agree. I had the same issues when it came to downloading MMD models as well. I don't get the purpose of that? I can understand not wanting people to redistribute the actual mods, but the not allowing passwords when they know not everyone can understand it is too extreme. At the very least, they could give us more hints or allow others to give hints.

Anyways, the password doesn't seem to be working for vol. 4 and supposedly vol 4.5 is the same password but I am using google translate since my Japanese is terrible and limited. 

I am also new to all of this, so I can't really help anyone out with any advice. 

Agreed. As someone who also uses MMD, it annoys me to no end. Would these people like it if the original product was locked behind a password? Why do they have to do this to people overseas? Why not share the free item that they modified, that they didn't originally make?

That guy is a real jerk.  Here he decides to continue to work on the original mod, which is great and all, but puts it behind a password.  Is the original mod behind a password?  Is the original mod exclusive?  No, no to both.  He doesn't even give credit to the mod author.  He should be banned from LL, he really should.

I still can't unlock the password for 4.0. or 4.5 as nothing seems to work (I tried the password someone posted awhile back but it didn't work, so it must of changed or something). Can someone help please? Can we at least get some sort of hint or proper translation? It doesn't seem fair that they can lock this patch and make it extremely difficult to get it when the original mod isn't locked and available to everyone who as an account on here. 

On 2/28/2018 at 7:59 PM, NoJoker said:

Here are the password hint for accessing download, anybody understands Japanese please help! And the extracting password seems to be the same as version 4.

enterword.png

hint.png

The second image is basically asking for Hiragana. I don't know about the first image yet.

On 2018/3/3 at 12:35 AM, Teleway said:

The second image is basically asking for Hiragana. I don't know about the first image yet.

It said something like "the food from the 変態仮面 (Hentai Kamen) 's famous sentence with six words"...

i search from wiki should be おいなりさん (?), but not working....

According to the stupid comments on that download page "Wahh! Someone leaked the password so the DL is temporarily unavailable!"

Who'd have thought such a thing would happen?

Let's think about this, shall we? Maybe if they were considerate like the original mod maker and didn't lock these behind passwords, and allowed it to be available to people around the world WITHOUT a password, it wouldn't happen.

12 minutes ago, Teleway said:

According to the stupid comments on that download page "Wahh! Someone leaked the password so the DL is temporarily unavailable!"

Who'd have thought such a thing would happen?

Let's think about this, shall we? Maybe if they were considerate like the original mod maker and didn't lock these behind passwords, and allowed it to be available to people around the world WITHOUT a password, it wouldn't happen.

I have to agree. Maybe if they didn't take the original (probably without credit or permission) and make it impossible for non-Japanese speakers to download it, sharing passwords wouldn't be a problem. I don't even get the point of that or why he is the one that is angry. We are the ones that should be angry as the original mod isn't locked behind a password. I don't even think he should be allowed to do that since he didn't create the actual mod, just the patch and I am surprised that the original modder never said anything about it. 

Yeah, it said page not found. Did he really block everyone because people just wanted to be able to download the patch that should be available to everyone in the first place?! Why couldn't he just made the mod available on here? People have to sign up on here to get the main mod anyways. 

• 5 weeks later...