Private Needs Discreet Overhaul Patch?

Hello,

This is my first post, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

I've been using Private Needs Discreet 1.9.1 for a while now, and I recently came across a so-called "Overhaul Patch" for it on a Japanese blog.

http://tepodon.blog.jp/archives/687237.html

So I translated the page using Google Translate, downloaded the file, and apparently all the files in the folder have a password. After a bit of research, the author apparently claims that a hint to the password can be found in the "SS" of the page, or something. I have no idea why the author decided to hide the password, or what "SS" is (it could be "Screen Shot", but I'm not sure), but I've been looking for the answer for a while. I even tried to post a comment asking for the password (after translating it to Japanese, of course), but I either got an error or a claim that it was processing, and for me to wait a while.

Regardless, I was just wondering if any of you guys know Japanese and can provide a better translation, or can at least help me with this problem?

Thanks very much to anyone who responds, and again, sorry if this is in the wrong section or something.

The author claims that 'password is the same as its predecessor version' below in the page', 

but I cannot find the download link in her/his previous entries,

so I have no idea what is the password of the file you wish to open. 

Also it may be worth noting that this patch is made for PND 1.8.1, not 1.9.1.

おしっこ is the password.

In particular, there was no hint. Once it hits rough put in intuition.
I thought how, such as to exclude the people of the place that was the original while keep putting up credit using the resources of elsewhere.

おしっこ is the password.

In particular, there was no hint. Once it hits rough put in intuition.
I thought how, such as to exclude the people of the place that was the original while keep putting up credit using the resources of elsewhere.

Thanks, but I already tried that. It still says it's the wrong password.

Instead of "oshikko" in the alphabet, it is "おしっこ" in the Japanese hiragana.
Should it be this copy and paste.

I actually already tried it with Japanese characters. Apparently, that was the problem.

After doing some research, I found out I needed to convert the text to something the computer can read, since I'm not using a Japanese OS. After copy pasting the converted text, it worked! Thank you!

For those curious, the password after being converted is ‚¨‚µ‚Á‚±

• 2 months later...

Follow-up with asy1029's comment (thanks!), and for the record, the japanese site even stated the password in a jpg pic. I have no trouble using two separate PCs (win10 and win7, both with multi-lingual enabled) extract the files. But yes I am bored...

Good evening,

I have been asking a few questions, and so, I'll provide some help as to this.

The cool thing about this mod is the puddle it adds. Setting it up is simple.

The password for the Vampire version is 排泄

The password for the other version is おしっこ

Download PND+Overhaul+Patch.zip from the Japanese site.

Download Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1.7z from Loverslab  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/

Make sure you have the prereqs for the Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1 mod, FNIS, Script Extender, etc... I can't help you with this, just do it.

Once you have that set up, it's time to prep the mod with the patch

To unzip the files: Use 7Zip, and set your system LOCALE (not interface language, LOCALE) for non unicode programes to Japanese.

That's somewhere in Region and Language, last tab, my computer isn't in english (not in Japanese either FYI), but if you're modding this should be easy for you to do.

Reboot if needed.

This allows you to run programs in Japanese, with Japanese language support, without using Applocale (the Hongfire version)

Unzip both files. Try both passwords, one of them will work eventually. Having setup your locale in JP, 7zip will accept it.

You will have two folders.

Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1 - The Loverslab mod

PND+Overhaul+Patch -The Patch

Copy the content of PND+Overhaul+Patch to Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1\DATA folder

HOWEVER, DO NOT COPY THE INTERFACE FOLDER if you want the mod to be in english.

Rezip  Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1 under a new name to know it's your modified version.

Load it in Mod Organizer, making sure to mark Data as main folder, as usual.

The only glitch I have is that the Poop item name is in Japanese, as little squares. Otherwise it works great.

Good evening,

Download Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1.7z from Loverslab  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/

Japanese non-Unicode I set my computer and downloaded from the Taepodong
Unzip the pnd 7.zip and fill in the password and run over but
Also password error
Can you upload your files to Google Drive without no password file zip?
7.zip to be released, but Japanese file
Still password error

My pleasure.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzj3OX00rUS8WmJfbE1yR0xuR00

Everything is already repacked and the patch is applied. Just download ^ that and get put it in mod organizer, make sure to select the data folder as data folder if need be. You need to remove all other versions of Private Need (or PNDiscreet) & have the prereqs for Private needs to Work (FNIS, SKSE, etc...).

Tell me if you have issues, I'll do a repack, but this one worked for me, it's the one I put in Mod Organizer.

DISCLAIMER: I have only applied the patch from the JP site to the existing mod as was instructed in his setup guide, so that you don't have to. I'm not responsible if it doesn't work or your computer explodes as a result.

For the 7zip part, you may have been doing it wrong, but 7zip is a bitch to work with in Japanese anyway, I can't really hold it against you, but you must not have changed the settings at the right place (assuming Windows 7) in control panel.

Good evening,

Make sure you have the prereqs for the Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1 mod, FNIS, Script Extender, etc... I can't help you with this, just do it.

Once you have that set up, it's time to prep the mod with the patch

To unzip the files: Use 7Zip, and set your system LOCALE (not interface language, LOCALE) for non unicode programes to Japanese.

That's somewhere in Region and Language, last tab, my computer isn't in english (not in Japanese either FYI), but if you're modding this should be easy for you to do.

Reboot if needed.

This allows you to run programs in Japanese, with Japanese language support, without using Applocale (the Hongfire version)

Unzip both files. Try both passwords, one of them will work eventually. Having setup your locale in JP, 7zip will accept it.

You will have two folders.

Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1 - The Loverslab mod

PND+Overhaul+Patch -The Patch

Copy the content of PND+Overhaul+Patch to Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1\DATA folder

HOWEVER, DO NOT COPY THE INTERFACE FOLDER if you want the mod to be in english.

Rezip  Private_Needs_Discreet-1.8.1 under a new name to know it's your modified version.

Load it in Mod Organizer, making sure to mark Data as main folder, as usual.

The only glitch I have is that the Poop item name is in Japanese, as little squares. Otherwise it works great.

I followed this advice and it works wonderfully. Managed to get both of the PND Overhauls to extract.

My pleasure.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzj3OX00rUS8WmJfbE1yR0xuR00

Everything is already repacked and the patch is applied. Just download ^ that and get put it in mod organizer, make sure to select the data folder as data folder if need be. You need to remove all other versions of Private Need (or PNDiscreet) & have the prereqs for Private needs to Work (FNIS, SKSE, etc...).

Tell me if you have issues, I'll do a repack, but this one worked for me, it's the one I put in Mod Organizer.

DISCLAIMER: I have only applied the patch from the JP site to the existing mod as was instructed in his setup guide, so that you don't have to. I'm not responsible if it doesn't work or your computer explodes as a result.

For the 7zip part, you may have been doing it wrong, but 7zip is a bitch to work with in Japanese anyway, I can't really hold it against you, but you must not have changed the settings at the right place (assuming Windows 7) in control panel.

Oh, thank you very much
Meanwhile, my suffering is solved

무엇 정확히 추가? 그리고 그것은 개인의 요구 알파 4.0보다 낫다?

그것은 PND 1.8 단지 업그레이드 버전이다. 

더 아무것도 없습니다.

무슨 응답 연수생 주셔서 감사합니다,하지만 새로운? 그냥 버그가 수정?

Room turned into toilet

post-1016253-0-81528500-1463924930_thumb.jpgpost-1016253-0-95571800-1463924932_thumb.jpgpost-1016253-0-58050100-1463924935_thumb.jpgpost-1016253-0-51262800-1463924937_thumb.jpgpost-1016253-0-36083000-1463924938_thumb.jpg

What it add exactly ? And it is better than Private Needs alpha 4.0 ?

Maybe I'm wrong because I never used PNDiscreet. I used Private Needs (the regular one) a couple years back. And my repack now.

But, from what I can see, the Japanese Overhaul patch makes it so puddles are formed on the ground when you pee.

Unless PNDiscreet did that before? Oh well.

Always my pleasure to help, as was requested. Dealing with Japanese made stuff is kinda sketchy at first, but after playing a couple Japanese games, sex simulators, etc... you learn a thing or two.

For instance, to make 7zip unzip japanase named folders correctly, you can do two things. I prefer changing my locale, but you can also use Hongfire Applocale (modified applocale installer that adds a context menu) but then you have to right click the correct .exe in the 7zip folder, and then navigate to your file, and sometimes it's buggy... Applocale is good to increase support for Japanese software (but I've seen DRM forcing to put your whole system in Japanese in one particular game) but I think it doesn't work so well now on Windows 10. 8, I dunno.

Bottom line, set your locale in JP for non unicode programs when dealing with Japanese stuff. It will solve 95% of your problems, in 95% of the cases. I barely even use applocale anymore, by setting my non unicode to JP. I only have to turn it back to english every now and then for very specific software.

It is also yet ....

npc does not automatically run a self-shit and pee

dovahkin. pc using a spell or hotkey...

npc to give the command of shit and piss them move

The other difference is a few features were a little easier

And this command has been added to encase the shit

npc is not self auto running shit and piss ...

now  this patch also .........