Zaz Animation Pack Doesn't appear in FNIS GeneratorTool

I was trying to install the PrisonOverhaul Mod, the problem is that I can't install Zaz Animation Pack, for some reason it doesn't appear to activate in the FNIS Generator Tool. Could someone tell/send me a detailed installation guide or a reason of why this is happening, because without ZAP, I can't have the animations for PrisonOverhaul.

• 1 year later...

this is solved?

you need to always run the fins for users (redorange one)-let hands off the fins generator !!! 

I was trying to install the PrisonOverhaul Mod, the problem is that I can't install Zaz Animation Pack, for some reason it doesn't appear to activate in the FNIS Generator Tool. Could someone tell/send me a detailed installation guide or a reason of why this is happening, because without ZAP, I can't have the animations for PrisonOverhaul.

You should post the output of GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, it usually gives helpful information.

• 2 weeks later...

You should post the output of GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, it usually gives helpful information.

this is solved?

you need to always run the fins for users (redorange one)-let hands off the fins generator !!! 

Oh yeah! I forgot about this post. Thanks for the help, but I was able to solve this issue long ago.

Archived